Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#275 Jan 5, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta ask, are you a Quranic scholar?
Let's see what the Qur'an actually says.

The Qur'an tells muslims to kill and go to war to fight for Islam: Quran, chapters (Surahs) 9:5; 2:191; 2:193; 3:118; 4:75,76; 5:33, 8:12; 8:65; 9:73,123; 33:60-62.
Fight for Allah: "And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers,(Quran 2:191).

Muslims are to battle for Allah: "Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil. Lo! the devil's strategy is ever weak," (Quran 4:76).

Kill those against Islam: "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter," (Quran 5:33).

Beheading: "When thy Lord inspired the angels,(saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger. 13That is because they opposed Allah and His messenger. Whoso opposeth Allah and His messenger,(for him) lo! Allah is severe in punishment," (Quran 8:12).
Allah urges war: "O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand," (Quran 8:65).

Slay non-muslims: "Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful," (Quran 9:5).

Allah urges war: "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination," (Quran 9:73).

Allah urges war: "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil)," (Quran 9:123).

Allah urges killing: "...the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease and the agitators in the city do not desist... 61Cursed: wherever they are found they shall be seized and murdered, a (horrible) murdering. 62(Such has been) the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah,(Quran 33:60-62).

Beheading: "Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens..." (Quran 47:4).

Allah loves those who fight for him: "Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Quran 61:4).

Location hidden

#276 Jan 5, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I gotta ask, are you a Quranic scholar?
My personal favorite....skim through this...

Slay non-muslims: "Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful," (Quran 9:5).

The meaning is fairly clear, repent or die..........
Pam

Plain City, OH

#277 Jan 5, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Qur'an tells muslims to kill and go to war to fight for Islam: Quran, chapters (Surahs) 9:5; 2:191; 2:193; 3:118; 4:75,76; 5:33, 8:12; 8:65; 9:73,123; 33:60-62.
Fight for Allah: "And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers,(Quran 2:191).
Muslims are to battle for Allah: "Those who believe do battle for the cause of Allah; and those who disbelieve do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil. Lo! the devil's strategy is ever weak," (Quran 4:76).
Kill those against Islam: "The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter," (Quran 5:33).
Beheading: "When thy Lord inspired the angels,(saying): I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw fear into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger. 13That is because they opposed Allah and His messenger. Whoso opposeth Allah and His messenger,(for him) lo! Allah is severe in punishment," (Quran 8:12).
Allah urges war: "O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand," (Quran 8:65).
Allah urges war: "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination," (Quran 9:73).
Allah urges war: "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil)," (Quran 9:123).
Allah urges killing: "...the hypocrites and those in whose hearts is a disease and the agitators in the city do not desist... 61Cursed: wherever they are found they shall be seized and murdered, a (horrible) murdering. 62(Such has been) the course of Allah with respect to those who have gone before; and you shall not find any change in the course of Allah,(Quran 33:60-62).
Beheading: "Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens..." (Quran 47:4).
Allah loves those who fight for him: "Truly Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in battle array, as if they were a solid cemented structure," (Quran 61:4).
Great work! Only the most clueless dhimmis refuse to see the obvious danger of Islam to our culture and our nation. Already the fashion industry is planning to abandon the bikini in a recent report in favor of one piece swim suits in preparation for the wearing of the burka and hijab as a fashion statement.
Pam

Plain City, OH

#278 Jan 5, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt Reader / dhimmis will respond with the "not all Muslims" argument but the message is clear. Submit to Allah or die. Liberals will not fight against religion with the sole exception of Christianity. Liberals embrace Islam out of a mutual hatred of Christianity.
Bubba Says

Belpre, OH

#279 Jan 5, 2013
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Great work! Only the most clueless dhimmis refuse to see the obvious danger of Islam to our culture and our nation. Already the fashion industry is planning to abandon the bikini in a recent report in favor of one piece swim suits in preparation for the wearing of the burka and hijab as a fashion statement.
That is one heck of a stretch. Those swimsuits are cute, and still show off the figure. Wouldn't you think that if they were changing in preparation for the wearing of the burka, they'd start to become modest swimsuits? Not to mention the fact that there is a real niche for nostalgic and vintage fashions.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#280 Jan 5, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
My personal favorite....skim through this...
The meaning is fairly clear, repent or die..........
Context.

Location hidden

#281 Jan 5, 2013
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt Reader / dhimmis will respond with the "not all Muslims" argument but the message is clear. Submit to Allah or die. Liberals will not fight against religion with the sole exception of Christianity. Liberals embrace Islam out of a mutual hatred of Christianity.
You overlook the reality that many liberals are Christians.

Sorry to screw up your world view for you.
Oliver Twist

Springfield, OH

#282 Jan 5, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Context.
Read Billy Bob's prior post, read your copy of the Koran,(I'm sure you have one handy):

The Qur'an tells Muslims to kill and go to war to fight for Islam: Quran, chapters (Surah's) 9:5; 2:191; 2:193; 3:118; 4:75,76; 5:33, 8:12; 8:65; 9:73,123; 33:60-62.

Oliver Twist

Springfield, OH

#283 Jan 5, 2013
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed it Pam.

Reader will argue that the following video is not real because, according to her, not "all" Muslims were celebrating. Not all Germans supported the Holocaust but that didn't stop 6,000,000 Jews from being killed. Check out the rage in their eyes.

MUSLIMS CELEBRATE 9/11
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AiBOsT7xS...

Location hidden

#284 Jan 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Context.
BS
jrock

Louisville, KY

#285 Jan 7, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Catholic, raised as a strict Catholic. I don't care what the bible says, let others figure that out. I see what goes on around me, and if the first Christian church thinks it's okay for its parishioners to drink, then I don't see why anybody else should have a problem with it.
Marijuana? Class thing as far as I'm concerned. Never tried it before. I'm too much of a snob. Otherwise, I have no problem with it but not at a church function because it's illegal.
Strippers? Too ridiculous to even contemplate.
Bob, that is one major difference, people at Xenos care what the Bible says, vs. church tradition. We can say "it's a matter of interpretation" but we have to start somewhere. We can't just ignore "what the Bible says". I'm very familiar with the ideology of the Catholic Church but even the Catholic Church believes that the Bible is God's word. Unfortunately, they don't believe that the "people" can handle the Word or understand it.
jrock

Louisville, KY

#286 Jan 7, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You overlook the reality that many liberals are Christians.
Sorry to screw up your world view for you.
Many liberals SAY they are Christian. That may be out of upbringing, tradition, default, etc. Not saying that liberals can't be believing Christians but occasionally their "definition" of what it means to be a "Christian" is so....well, liberal, that it doesn't qualify. To be fair, there are many "conservative Christians" who likely aren't "Christians" at all, either. The rub is that Christianity isn't what you do, it's what you believe.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#287 Jan 7, 2013
jrock wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob, that is one major difference, people at Xenos care what the Bible says, vs. church tradition. We can say "it's a matter of interpretation" but we have to start somewhere. We can't just ignore "what the Bible says". I'm very familiar with the ideology of the Catholic Church but even the Catholic Church believes that the Bible is God's word. Unfortunately, they don't believe that the "people" can handle the Word or understand it.
Wow. Can you not understand why the word 'cult' creeps into play?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#288 Jan 7, 2013
jrock wrote:
<quoted text>
Many liberals SAY they are Christian. That may be out of upbringing, tradition, default, etc. Not saying that liberals can't be believing Christians but occasionally their "definition" of what it means to be a "Christian" is so....well, liberal, that it doesn't qualify. To be fair, there are many "conservative Christians" who likely aren't "Christians" at all, either. The rub is that Christianity isn't what you do, it's what you believe.
The Bait and Switch of Contemporary Christianity by Richard Beck

http://experimentaltheology.blogspot.com/2009...
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#289 Jan 7, 2013
jrock wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda sad that you are slamming your own kind, after defending Xenos against being a cult. Has God spoken to you directly regarding the proper interpretation of the Word?
jrock

Louisville, KY

#290 Jan 7, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda sad that you are slamming your own kind, after defending Xenos against being a cult. Has God spoken to you directly regarding the proper interpretation of the Word?
Sorry, not sure of your point. How am I slamming anybody? Maybe you can clarify what you mean.
jrock

Louisville, KY

#291 Jan 7, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Can you not understand why the word 'cult' creeps into play?
Wow, what? I still don't get your point. I, personally, believe the Bible is the word of God. My point is that OTHERS will argue that "it's a matter of interpretation." How is that indicative of a cult?

Location hidden

#292 Jan 7, 2013
jrock wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are there many liberals who are Christians, but a good number find that there liberalism arises from their Christian beliefs.

And since I tend to agree with you that Christianity is best defined by belief (albeit belief back up by actions speaks louder than otherwise), I try not to get into trying to define believers out of the Christian pool. My point was in opposition to the claim that liberals hate (or oppose) Christians but love Muslims.

I would suggest that as Christians we are expected to love all. And one means of acting on that love is to stand up when Muslims in our midst are being attacked.
jrock

Louisville, KY

#293 Jan 7, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bait and Switch of Contemporary Christianity by Richard Beck
http://experimentaltheology.blogspot.com/2009...
Don't know who Richard Beck is. You? I agree with some of the blog. Some "Christians" are poor examples of Christ. A lot of those things he mentioned might very well be "substitutes," I don't know because I don't do most of them. However, "studying the bible" and "praying" aren't "substitutes" for anything. Those two things are essential to being a true follower of Christ, according the God's word. Which leads me to believe that Mr. Beck, and maybe you, is either a liberal theologian, or not a "Christian" at all. The fact that he believes that "Much of this activity can actually distract one from becoming a more decent human being" is questionable. Really? Praying and reading from God's instruction book can make me less "decent?" Sorry, this is some form of pseudo-Christianity or universal religion. His comments directly contradict what the word of God says.

BTW, I don't know anything about these "contemporary Christians" who go out to Sunday brunch, treat people badly, and fake it in the "pews." My fellowship, Xenos, is about a far removed from this type of "Christian" as anybody can be. I honestly don't personally know anybody like who he describes.
jrock

Louisville, KY

#294 Jan 7, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only are there many liberals who are Christians, but a good number find that there liberalism arises from their Christian beliefs.
And since I tend to agree with you that Christianity is best defined by belief (albeit belief back up by actions speaks louder than otherwise), I try not to get into trying to define believers out of the Christian pool. My point was in opposition to the claim that liberals hate (or oppose) Christians but love Muslims.
I would suggest that as Christians we are expected to love all. And one means of acting on that love is to stand up when Muslims in our midst are being attacked.
The Bible tells us to "be at peace with all people, in as much that it is up to you" and it also says we should defend truth wherever it is found. I won't try to define who is, or is not, a Christian unless I know their theology. That being said, Muslims are certainly not Christians. Yes, as Christians we should defend Muslim's right to have their religion and practice it, as long as it does not pose a "real" threat to us or anyone else. That can be said for any religion or belief system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 4 hr They cannot kill ... 278
News City hires firm to help with Short North parkin... 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Ex-Tiberi aide to join DeWine's staff 7 hr They cannot kill ... 1
seismic upswing? 7 hr They cannot kill ... 9
Donald J. Trump 7 hr White Fangs 13
AEP silences #MeToo complaint 7 hr 404 not found 86
Rural King in gallipolis 9 hr 404 not found 18
John Corby died Jan 20. 2018 20 hr 404 not found 51
News WTVN-AM radio host John Corby dies at age 61 Sun Reality Speaks 14

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages