Next Last

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#24 Jan 14, 2014
The Author wrote:
<quoted text> All these fkrs are George the LOSER
Now, now, Wally...put your d!ck away and let those kids grow up unmolested, you sick perv.
Duke for Mayor

Independence, OH

#25 Jan 14, 2014
I lift mine in the back seat of a car with a little help from my friends.....

woof
Karl

Columbus, OH

#26 Jan 14, 2014
lexy wrote:
I have several great bras from Victoria secrets, a couple of push ups. However I have huge DD breasts and a medium body frame, it doesn't look very good to me. I weight 140 lbs, of which most of the weight is in my breasts, lol! I do not like the attention I get from having huge boobs! I would like to be smaller so that I can exercise without the pain and embarrassment. It's actually hard to find shirts that fit me, either they are tight on top in the breast area and too big at the waist or too large all together. I would love to be a size c, and dress in clothes that fit my body type better:) please help me find the most affordable doctor pretty please with sugar and a Cherri on top??? It would make my life a little bit better:)
You simply need to gain about 200 pounds so your body will be better proportioned to your breasts.
shay

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Jan 17, 2014
Dr donaldson the best !!
Xerxes

United States

#28 Jan 17, 2014
lexy wrote:
I have several great bras from Victoria secrets, a couple of push ups. However I have huge DD breasts and a medium body frame, it doesn't look very good to me. I weight 140 lbs, of which most of the weight is in my breasts, lol! I do not like the attention I get from having huge boobs! I would like to be smaller so that I can exercise without the pain and embarrassment. It's actually hard to find shirts that fit me, either they are tight on top in the breast area and too big at the waist or too large all together. I would love to be a size c, and dress in clothes that fit my body type better:) please help me find the most affordable doctor pretty please with sugar and a Cherri on top??? It would make my life a little bit better:)
Let me see them to give you a better analysis of your situation.
marley

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Jan 17, 2014
Osu plastic surgery
BreastMAN

Ashland, KY

#30 Jan 17, 2014
A womans job is to grow breasts.If she cant she is a waste...titless woman are nasty
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#31 Jan 17, 2014
BreastMAN wrote:
A womans job is to grow breasts.If she cant she is a waste...titless woman are nasty
Men like you with short little weinies are even nastier!
BreastMAN

Ashland, KY

#32 Jan 17, 2014
ChilliGal wrote:
<quoted text> Men like you with short little weinies are even nastier!
Grow some Breasts you ho...Thats what a ho does tits and puss and ass
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#33 Jan 17, 2014
AND how is that going to fix you and your short comings? No way to change that!
miranda

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Jan 17, 2014
The Sullivan center
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#35 Jan 18, 2014
BreastMAN wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some Breasts you ho...Thats what a ho does tits and puss and ass
Bet you still had YOUR short COMINGS WHEN YOU WOKE UP TODAY.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#36 Nov 28, 2015
lexy wrote:
Who is the most affordable surgeon in columbus ohio? I need a breast lift, have saved the money, please share your story and help me find the most affordable breast lift in columbus thanks
be happy with whatever U have

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Dispatch publisher John F. Wolfe dies at 72 26 min Contrarian 4
News Columbus man pleads guilty to trespassing and a... 26 min Duke for Mayor 9
News Max and Erma's-Downtown Read More 1 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Hillary's speech.. 1 hr Free Pizza 4 U 95
British vote to leave EU - Stock Markets rocked 3 hr Duke for Mayor 16
News How 'Smart City' Columbus plans to tackle inequ... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Is Donald Trump Campaign Falling Apart? 5 hr Go Blue Forever 84
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages