Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Who is the most affordable surgeon in columbus ohio? I need a breast lift, have saved the money, please share your story and help me find the most affordable breast lift in columbus thanks
Bart

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Doooo you boobs hang low
do they wobble to and fro

Can you tie 'em in a knot
can you tie 'em in a bow

Can you throw 'em over your shoulder
like a Continental soldier

Do your boobs hang low
Tay

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

lexy wrote:
Who is the most affordable surgeon in columbus ohio? I need a breast lift, have saved the money, please share your story and help me find the most affordable breast lift in columbus thanks
Save your money and just rub a handful of toilet paper between your breasts at least once a day and they'll grow huge. If you don't believe me, just look at your butt.
lexy

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

For real I'm looking for a breast lift, no jokes:)

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

lexy wrote:
Suuuuuure you r!
Anyone with a facilime of a brain wouldn't go on TOPIX looking for a doc!
Lmao
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

lexy wrote:
how about a push up bra?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Suuuuuure you r!
Anyone with a facilime of a brain wouldn't go on TOPIX looking for a doc!
Lmao
True Bizzy, but she can get loads of second opinions :)

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
True Bizzy, but she can get loads of second opinions :)
Lmao
I think Bart and lex are one in the same!

“Bee Hive Jive”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how about a push up bra?
How about an over-the-shoulder-boulder-hold er?
lexy

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

I have several great bras from Victoria secrets, a couple of push ups. However I have huge DD breasts and a medium body frame, it doesn't look very good to me. I weight 140 lbs, of which most of the weight is in my breasts, lol! I do not like the attention I get from having huge boobs! I would like to be smaller so that I can exercise without the pain and embarrassment. It's actually hard to find shirts that fit me, either they are tight on top in the breast area and too big at the waist or too large all together. I would love to be a size c, and dress in clothes that fit my body type better:) please help me find the most affordable doctor pretty please with sugar and a Cherri on top??? It would make my life a little bit better:)
lexy

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>I knew a farm gal in Indiana that will be needing a bra made by a truck tarp company. Them bowling ball sizes ones need something strong to hold them up by the tine she hits fifty.
Haha! Private message me!!
Catman Dave

Middlefield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

lexy wrote:
If you are under the age of 10, Walt will lift them for free.
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

lexy wrote:
I have several great bras from Victoria secrets, a couple of push ups. However I have huge DD breasts and a medium body frame, it doesn't look very good to me. I weight 140 lbs, of which most of the weight is in my breasts, lol! I do not like the attention I get from having huge boobs! I would like to be smaller so that I can exercise without the pain and embarrassment. It's actually hard to find shirts that fit me, either they are tight on top in the breast area and too big at the waist or too large all together. I would love to be a size c, and dress in clothes that fit my body type better:) please help me find the most affordable doctor pretty please with sugar and a Cherri on top??? It would make my life a little bit better:)
I would be most concerned with finding one with a good track record of doing the surgery correctly and safely. Ask for references and also check the AMA website for complaints against them. Have you checked websites of Columbus Plastic surgeons? I think you could get suggestions on here both good and bad, and it won't give you a good answer. Get a Columbus phonebook yellowpages and read all the ads and call a few with prepared questions. Also, do you have insurance? Sometimes, depending on your insurance company, if your medical doctor submits a pre-authorization that you are having many health problems because of this(back problems, stoop shoulder out of alignment,enduring pain and others) they could cover some of the costs. Good luck, you are doing it for the right reasons. Also, some doctors will allow payments after a sizeable down payment.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

lexy wrote:
We could try an oral type suction procedure under the table. My first analysis runs about $69.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
We could try an oral type suction procedure under the table. My first analysis runs about $69.
I am offering a special this week,$24.99 per breast, two for $39.99.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

lexy wrote:
Two words: Duct tape.
lexy

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Always gonna be a hater around smh
Massa Barack

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Can't recommend Michelle's doc. He augmented her backside with the leftovers.
lexy

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Recommend some doctors to me
The Author

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao
I think Bart and lex are one in the same!
All these fkrs are George the LOSER

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min xxxrayted 30,233
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 49 min Neutral Party 225
When Will Obama DIE? 2 hr Get Gone 3
Where are all the original legacy posters? 3 hr Wait what 29
Debate: Ferguson - Columbus, OH 6 hr They cannot kill ... 66
ISIS beheads James Foley 8 hr Free Pizza 4 U 89
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 8 hr Neutral Party 3,113

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search