Republican Leadership And The Issue O...
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#46 Oct 24, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
The statement was made by a Republican politician ..... that makes it political.
Manufactured issue. Nobody cares.

What people do care about is the 11% unemployment rate and teh 10% inflation rate.

That's what the published rates would be if the same formulas were used today that were used in the Carter administration.

If I pay $11.99 for an 80 ounce jar of peanut butter that was $5.99 2 1/5 years ago, that does not make it "not inflation" just because the value of my house offsets the DOUBLING of fuel prices.

Check your electric bill lately? Barry's enviro zealot "built that" DOUBLING of your electric bill, not to mention ALL THE GREENHOUSE GASSES that are going to be emitted by unnecessarily scrapping perfectly good coal-fired power plants.

BARRY - MASSIVE FAIL. No amount of talking about non issues like these will take away from that.

Repeat after me: PRESIDENT ROMNEY.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#47 Oct 24, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying some things can happen that God cannot prevent? If not, and you believe that God can do anything, then he must also be aware when bad things happen, and since he could have stopped it, then what is the answer?
How about the whole truth. They are trying to confuse you and many people just like yourself so instead of voting with your head, you will be voting with your feelings on whatever issue they have you inflamed with at the moment. They are counting on you being manageable so they can keep you upset and not thinking about the truth.
See the truth for yourself.
Religion? What makes you feel you can use the government to force your religious isms on me? What if I'm of a different religion than you? I'm also an American and a taxpayer. The Government represents me as well as you.

If you want some of my reasons for opposing the 'new' Republican party, here they are on this thread .....

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TQB50LH6F...

I also fully believe Romney will turn on working people and only work to assist the ultra-rich and the large corporations.

#48 Oct 24, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Manufactured issue. Nobody cares.
What people do care about is the 11% unemployment rate and teh 10% inflation rate.
That's what the published rates would be if the same formulas were used today that were used in the Carter administration.
If I pay $11.99 for an 80 ounce jar of peanut butter that was $5.99 2 1/5 years ago, that does not make it "not inflation" just because the value of my house offsets the DOUBLING of fuel prices.
Check your electric bill lately? Barry's enviro zealot "built that" DOUBLING of your electric bill, not to mention ALL THE GREENHOUSE GASSES that are going to be emitted by unnecessarily scrapping perfectly good coal-fired power plants.
BARRY - MASSIVE FAIL. No amount of talking about non issues like these will take away from that.
Repeat after me: PRESIDENT ROMNEY.
Then you should not have elected Bush who created the mess America is in.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#49 Oct 24, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying some things can happen that God cannot prevent? If not, and you believe that God can do anything, then he must also be aware when bad things happen, and since he could have stopped it, then what is the answer?
How about the whole truth. They are trying to confuse you and many people just like yourself so instead of voting with your head, you will be voting with your feelings on whatever issue they have you inflamed with at the moment. They are counting on you being manageable so they can keep you upset and not thinking about the truth.
I garbled my last post, so let me repeat the truth:

Food prices - way up
Gas prices - way up
Electric prices - way up and directly caused by Barry
Health care costs - way up and directly caused by Barry

The fact that natural gas prices are down and housing prices are down, and they offset the two in the government statistics to arrive at 3% inflation, does not mean there is no inflation out there.

IN FACT, ONE COULD ARGUE THAT YOUR LOSS OF HOME EQUITY DUE TO GOVERNMENT BUNGLING SHOULD BE COUNTED AS A PRICE INCREASE.

There is plenty of inflation and Barry owns that - especially when it comes to health care and the cost of electricity.

MASSIVE, MASSIVE FAIL. Abortion- war on women- NOBODY GIVES A CRAP.

Cleavon Little

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#50 Oct 24, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion? What makes you feel you can use the government to force your religious isms on me? What if I'm of a different religion than you? I'm also an American and a taxpayer. The Government represents me as well as you.
If you want some of my reasons for opposing the 'new' Republican party, here they are on this thread .....
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TQB50LH6F...
I also fully believe Romney will turn on working people and only work to assist the ultra-rich and the large corporations.
You are going to be a miserable little b#tch for at least four years beginning in January.
Curious

Richmond, KY

#51 Oct 24, 2012
I agree. They try to change focus from the real problem, and that is Obama is a screw up and now everyone knows it. So start all the lying shit you want to. I know the truth, there has never been an abortion stopped by any Republican law.

Tell me more distractions..... Space aliens?? Sun Spots?? Moon Rays?? Whatever??? It does not matter as I know the truth, not some lie I was told to upset me.

But when all is said and done, and I am standing in that voting booth. It's quite, I can think, and I know the truth.

Obama is still a screw up.

Now wait before you flap them mouths on me. I am a Black American, and I assure you, no ones fool.

Cleavon Little

Since: Sep 12

Hilliard, OH

#52 Oct 24, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that 4.4% unemployment rate in October, 2006 was a real killer. So was the $1.84 gasoline.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#53 Oct 24, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't stuff a bunch of envrio zealots in the EPA and tell them to run around and start warring on coal plants.

Barry owns that just as the Dumbocrats own the housing debacle. Of course you deny, but everybody knows that Republicans were NEVER for giving houses away to people who can't afford them. Dumbocrats are the ones who buy votes by passing free stuff out to leeches like you.
Curious

Richmond, KY

#54 Oct 24, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>

It was bad when Bush was in office. Man, that $1.60 a gallon gasoline and 20 Million more people with jobs. The Black unemployment rate was around 4 percent instead of the 12 percent it is today.

If you think we are better now than 4 years ago. You are a fool. You are being stupid to vote with your heart rather than your head. Sure I like that Obama was black. But I am not stupid, I liked when my sons all were working too.

Think with your head. I know you are smarter than this.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#55 Oct 24, 2012
Curious wrote:
Now wait before you flap them mouths on me. I am a Black American, and I assure you, no ones fool.
Black or white, European or Asian, we all want the same thing: Good job, nice house, nice car and money jingling in our pockets.

Barry has done things that have directly affected our pocketbooks in a negative way. He OWNS the cost increases in electricity and medical care, and there is no explaining that one away.

Food prices? Whether he owns them or not, he has made matters worse.

Drop in value of houses? A continuation of the same INSANE policies that built public housing projects only to see them become crime ridden and destroyed within 10 years of opening.

And don't kid yourselves. The government stopped building housing projects, and the mortgage debacle came about because they tried to "privatize" housing for poor people.

Massive, massive fail.

Electricity? What kind of morons try to ban the use of our most plentiful resource (coal) based on junk science?

Nobody likes zealots, that's why Barry is going to go running back into Larry Sinclair's arms in a couple of months.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#56 Oct 24, 2012
Curious wrote:
Sure I like that Obama was black. But I am not stupid, I liked when my sons all were working too.
I don't, and take this from a child of immigrants: An AMERICAN BLACK deserved to be the first black president, not this empty suit from Kenya with the psycho mother.

Mayor Coleman's getting on my nerves lately, but someone reasonable like this would have been a credit to what America is about. From what I know about Andrew Young, he sounds like another good choice.(That is, if they could stay reasonable as president and not turn into a lefties.)

What we got instead was a representation of everything that is bad about America: A C-student who got where he is on quotas and taking the easy way out, and because liberal whites felt guilty about the poor black man "their ancestors" oppressed, and those stupid liberals were so clueless they don't know he and the people of East Africa weren't the ones who were oppressed. So we got ourselves the Harvard version of the crappiest employee at the BMV.

A jive ass completely unqualified to do anything other than give speeches and divide people on race.

Good riddance to Barry. I'm sick of libs - they are the nastiest people on earth.

Since: Aug 12

McMurdo Station, Antarctica

#57 Oct 24, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
The statement was made by a Republican politician
Exactly, an individual. This is not anyone's political platform, you are attaching it to it.

Bill Clinton and John Edwards cheated on their wives so the democratic party is pro-adultry and anti-marriage, doesn't make sense does it.

Your arguments are childish. You have a problem with them being pro-life really.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#58 Oct 24, 2012
Nonconsensual sex with a hooker isn't r pe; it's shoplifting!

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59 Oct 24, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the whole truth. Not a word here and there trying to confuse people just like yourself so instead of voting with your head, you will be voting with your feelings on whatever issue they have you inflamed with at the moment.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/...
I don't see anything new there. The guy thinks that every pregnancy--even if it results from rape--is a gift from God. And this justifies denying a woman the right to make her own decision about whether to carry the pregancy to term.

Yes, it was poorly worded to give the impression that rape is included in God's will. But what all the folks making word-twisting accusations don't realize is that we get he wasn't endorsing rape.

But what he said was really just another reinterpretation of the "women's bodies have a way to shut that whole thing down if its a legitimate rape" excuse for denying women the ability to make their own choices when their bodies are involved. Put it into the same category as the old "women just don't want to be inconvenienced" argument.

Mourdock displays a shocking disrespect for the moral sensitivity of women and a complete ignorance of the reality of pregnancy, giving birth and whatever comes next, whether it is raising a child or making an adoption plan. And his theology suggests that God has no stake in the occurance of rape--refusing to step in and prevent it--but still takes an individual interest in determining the fertilization of an egg as a result.

No--we get it.

We just disagree. Profoundly.

#60 Oct 24, 2012
Barstool Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, an individual. This is not anyone's political platform, you are attaching it to it.
Bill Clinton and John Edwards cheated on their wives so the democratic party is pro-adultry and anti-marriage, doesn't make sense does it.
Your arguments are childish. You have a problem with them being pro-life really.
Not when combined with the issues on my link in post #47 above. Including republican bills over the last two years.

Not all Republican men (meaning voters) are sexist. I will not stereotype by saying every Republican is the same, because they are not. But there are those, higher up in rank in the Republican party though, that step fully into the stereotypes available for them. The facts are there in the thread on the link in #47. All those things are from only the last two years and from the same source ..... the Republican party leadership.

Unfortunately, they are the ones making the decisions that effect us.

#61 Oct 24, 2012
BTW, there was another attack on the pill. Paul Ryan did the attack in his speech here in Ohio. He even pulled a Romney ..... he told a lie.
liljoe

Gilbert, WV

#62 Oct 24, 2012
oh my god did romney get raped.they said the gop was gettig badon rape.its ever other day abouthe gop and rape.whats that guys name tod akin human body rejects rape.

Since: Aug 12

McMurdo Station, Antarctica

#63 Oct 24, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>

Unfortunately, they are the ones making the decisions that effect us.
Again, Romney and Ryan are both Pro-life, but they are not Pro-Rape, anti-women, etc.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#64 Oct 24, 2012
___Jenny___ wrote:
BTW, there was another attack on the pill. Paul Ryan did the attack in his speech here in Ohio. He even pulled a Romney ..... he told a lie.
LMAO - You mean the pathetic used up sl^t who attracted tens of people in a parking lot in Reno NV.

GET A JOB LEECH.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#65 Oct 24, 2012
Barstool Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, Romney and Ryan are both Pro-life, but they are not Pro-Rape, anti-women, etc.
Barry's the one who's pro rape.

Income down.
Home equity down.

Cost of living up.
Taxes up.
Freebies for LEECHES up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof that Trump voters want a Daddy 8 min Reality Speaks 13
T Minus 4 3 2 1 ,,,, | Mueller Gone! 9 min d pants 1,408
Black Panther Sucked 10 min tell me 24
Billy Graham has died. 40 min Christian 11
News Gas prices at 6-month low 1 hr a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6... 7
Peter Kurto Columbus Industries 7 hr T Wayne V 19
Romney ! Trumps Best Friend ! 8 hr bud 13

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance