Be on the Lookout for Pale Rider!

Be on the Lookout for Pale Rider!

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#1 Apr 12, 2013
CLINTON TOWNSHIP, Mich.(AP) It was no bomb -- just two cans of spaghetti sauce. But police in the Detroit area report they're looking for a woman who's charged with using the sauce to steal dough.

According to authorities, Ophelia A. Neal told employees at a bank branch in Macomb County's Clinton Township that she had a bomb in her bag. Authorities say the 430-pound suspect was already on parole and has fraud, assault and marijuana convictions.

Police say the robber demanded money and then took the cash and escaped in a car with a man at the wheel.
Saturday's robbery at a Fifth Third Bank branch in Macomb County's Clinton Township. It's about 15 miles north-northeast of Detroit.
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/21951328/spaghet...

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#2 Apr 12, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
CLINTON TOWNSHIP, Mich.(AP) It was no bomb -- just two cans of spaghetti sauce. But police in the Detroit area report they're looking for a woman who's charged with using the sauce to steal dough.
According to authorities, Ophelia A. Neal told employees at a bank branch in Macomb County's Clinton Township that she had a bomb in her bag. Authorities say the 430-pound suspect was already on parole and has fraud, assault and marijuana convictions.
Police say the robber demanded money and then took the cash and escaped in a car with a man at the wheel.
Saturday's robbery at a Fifth Third Bank branch in Macomb County's Clinton Township. It's about 15 miles north-northeast of Detroit.
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/21951328/spaghet...
Her threat would have been more believable (and more explosive) if she had cans of beans in her bag.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#3 Apr 12, 2013
She obviously regularly used the marijuana and had a case of chronic munchies...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#4 Apr 12, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her threat would have been more believable (and more explosive) if she had cans of beans in her bag.
I'm surprised she didn't hold a chicken bone to someone's throat.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#5 Apr 12, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her threat would have been more believable (and more explosive) if she had cans of beans in her bag.
Flatulence escaping from that buttocks would produce hurricane force winds.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#6 Apr 12, 2013
This must be the bank robbery Douche claimed he nearly walked in on. No wonder he ran the other way.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7 Apr 12, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
This must be the bank robbery Douche claimed he nearly walked in on. No wonder he ran the other way.
http://www.recordpub.com/news%20local/2013/04...

nope.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opioid Ohio 11 min Pam 18
What is wrong with Jim Jordan? 3 hr Featherman 5
DC Scandal is about to blow wide open 5 hr Escondito 72
You can't say freshmen at Easthampton (Massachu... 6 hr Escondito 8
What Has Happened To America? 6 hr Escondito 181
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 6 hr Escondito 309
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 7 hr Bill Clinton 1,575

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages