Is Obama trying to affect the supply of ammo?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#1 May 6, 2013
I was wondering if anyone was going to bring it up.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/06/inhofe-obam...
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#2 May 6, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
Of course Osama the fister-in-chief is trying to keep the citizens from having sufficient ammo supply. He is just following the George Soros market manipulation plan.

Planet Earth

#3 May 6, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Osama the fister-in-chief is trying to keep the citizens from having sufficient ammo supply. He is just following the George Soros market manipulation plan.
I was just surprised I hadn't seen it brought up before.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#4 May 6, 2013
He must think YT is as stupid as his filthy sh^tstain self is and that YT won't be able to get ammo.

Planet Earth

#5 May 6, 2013
... or that he doesn't already have a decent supply...

Since: Apr 13

Columbus, OH

#6 May 7, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
If Jim Inhofe says it, it's b.s. plain and simple. He makes James Carville look like a genious.

I like Tom Coburn, Inhofe is a disgrace, not only to Okies but to the middle of the country in general.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

#7 May 7, 2013
I had read that DHS had bought a huge amount of ammo that caused shortages. What surprised me was that it was several times what the army uses per person.

So, with the feds carrying on about budget "cuts" they find the funds to purchase mass amounts of ammo.

Sounds like they are using the sequester to spend the $ how they want. Take away from defense and funnel the $ to their agenda.

However, the people that voted for Oblamo don't care unless it is on ET.

Columbus, OH

#8 May 7, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
I had read that DHS had bought a huge amount of ammo that caused shortages. What surprised me was that it was several times what the army uses per person.
So, with the feds carrying on about budget "cuts" they find the funds to purchase mass amounts of ammo.
Sounds like they are using the sequester to spend the $ how they want. Take away from defense and funnel the $ to their agenda.
However, the people that voted for Oblamo don't care unless it is on ET.
Post the source you read it from. All the yokels down your way believe every word Rand Paul spouts as though it was from Moses himself.

I've had no trouble buying ammo. Neither have my buddies. A great old friend who lives way west central Ohio has a license for a .50 cal full automatic and a month and a half ago we blew through a couple thousand rounds.

I've got a .45 and a .50 cal hand piece, I don't want to maim. Also have an M1 .30 cal rifle, a .303 and a Bushmaster. Every time we blow a few hundred rounds, replacing it is a piece of cake.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#9 May 7, 2013
St of Circumstance wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the source you read it from. All the yokels down your way believe every word Rand Paul spouts as though it was from Moses himself.
I've had no trouble buying ammo. Neither have my buddies. A great old friend who lives way west central Ohio has a license for a .50 cal full automatic and a month and a half ago we blew through a couple thousand rounds.
I've got a .45 and a .50 cal hand piece, I don't want to maim. Also have an M1 .30 cal rifle, a .303 and a Bushmaster. Every time we blow a few hundred rounds, replacing it is a piece of cake.
So tell us SaintSh^tstain, how is it you are the only gun owner not experiencing shortages? Simple. You're liar with no guns. Now go pfuq yourself.

Columbus, OH

#10 May 7, 2013
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>So tell us SaintSh^tstain, how is it you are the only gun owner not experiencing shortages? Simple. You're liar with no guns. Now go pfuq yourself.
Wow, this from the wuss who claimed he was a marine and we all proved you weren't. You might have serviced the maggots coming out of basic but that's the closest you'll ever come.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/sitemap/am...

It's the spooks who are causing the backlogs. I recently ordered 500 rounds of .30 rifle and .500 rounds of .45 cal. It was a 2 week wait, boo-effing-hoo

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
If Jim Inhofe says it, it's b.s. plain and simple. He makes James Carville look like a genious.
I like Tom Coburn, Inhofe is a disgrace, not only to Okies but to the middle of the country in general.
Carville is a genious.

He's just a bit, well, different.

Location hidden

#12 May 7, 2013
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>So tell us SaintSh^tstain, how is it you are the only gun owner not experiencing shortages? Simple. You're liar with no guns. Now go pfuq yourself.
Is hey now claiming to be a gun owner?

Case study of the need for background checks.

Criteria: danger to self or others.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#13 May 7, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Is hey now claiming to be a gun owner?
Case study of the need for background checks.
Criteria: danger to self or others.
Wrong again skimmer. What part of "shall not be infringed" is too tough for your red diaper doper baby brain to comprehend?

'Hey Now' is only threat to those who are parasites, no different than an Orkin employee with a sprayer.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#14 May 7, 2013
hey now wrote:
I've been checking the shops in my area. Stocks are slowly coming back, but they are limiting buyers so they don't run out.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#15 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, this from the wuss who claimed he was a marine and we all proved you weren't. You might have serviced the maggots coming out of basic but that's the closest you'll ever come.
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/sitemap/am...
It's the spooks who are causing the backlogs. I recently ordered 500 rounds of .30 rifle and .500 rounds of .45 cal. It was a 2 week wait, boo-effing-hoo
Whaddaya know, Saint Sh^tstain is just another liar like his co-stain obama. Trying to claim he disproved me a Marine Corps vet when he can't even keep the story right on which gun(s) he bought a half a round for. Knigg-hers like you and obama lie despite everybody else experiencing the exact opposite of what you sh^tstains are saying. Probably from Camden. And working on a GED and getting your life back together.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#16 May 7, 2013
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddaya know, Saint Sh^tstain is just another liar like his co-stain obama. Trying to claim he disproved me a Marine Corps vet when he can't even keep the story right on which gun(s) he bought a half a round for. Knigg-hers like you and obama lie despite everybody else experiencing the exact opposite of what you sh^tstains are saying. Probably from Camden. And working on a GED and getting your life back together.
Semper fi

Location hidden

#17 May 7, 2013
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>Whaddaya know, Saint Sh^tstain is just another liar like his co-stain obama. Trying to claim he disproved me a Marine Corps vet when he can't even keep the story right on which gun(s) he bought a half a round for. Knigg-hers like you and obama lie despite everybody else experiencing the exact opposite of what you sh^tstains are saying. Probably from Camden. And working on a GED and getting your life back together.
Speaking in generalities, most servicepeople I have encountered get over any racial animosity they come in with. Can't afford not to bond with the unit.

Columbus, OH

#18 May 7, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Carville is a genious.
He's just a bit, well, different.
It would have read better if I used Bob Shrum instead.

Columbus, OH

#19 May 7, 2013
hey now wrote:
Face it, you're a wannabe warrior.

It's funny how much of an uproar you cause when your fallacies are pointed out to you. Which stall with a hole in the wall did you serve on your knees in, again? That's the closest you've ever come to servicing a Marine.

“I made PRISM by myself”

Since: May 13

USS Iowa 1983 Mediterranean

#20 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Face it, you're a wannabe warrior.
You know, I won entire wars by myself.

I'm 80s mercenary badazz Kosmik!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 min Seriouslady 4,970
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 2 hr Truthful 22
Marriage Vows 2 hr Mandy 1
COPS lives MATTER 3 hr Police Crimes 227
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 5 hr zep 11
Who do you side with in New York and why? 7 hr d pantz 27
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 8 hr Big Johnson 1
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info