Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

No wonder Boehner was re-elected. He told Harry Reid to F$ck himself. Something many of us have been waiting to hear.

Then the fumbling Harry tried to tell Boehner he hadn't said anything that was not in his prepared speech.....and....wait for it... Reid's top aide stepped beside him and outted him saying that the severe critisism of Boehner had all be Harry's words and not contained in his prepared speech.

Of course, I did not hear that on MSM.
In my OPINION

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
No wonder Boehner was re-elected. He told Harry Reid to F$ck himself. Something many of us have been waiting to hear.
Then the fumbling Harry tried to tell Boehner he hadn't said anything that was not in his prepared speech.....and....wait for it... Reid's top aide stepped beside him and outted him saying that the severe critisism of Boehner had all be Harry's words and not contained in his prepared speech.
Of course, I did not hear that on MSM.
Oh! How proud you must be of the leader of the USA congress! NOT
No class,inept,insecure, and carries a Kleenex box wherever he goes....BOOHOOHOO
He is an embarrassment.......

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

In my OPINION wrote:
<quoted text>
No class,inept,insecure, and carries a Kleenex box wherever he goes....BOOHOOHOO
An embarrassment? No, that would be your Vice President:

...the Vice President approached his family and asked,'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22235...
In my OPINION

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>An embarrassment? No, that would be your Vice President:
...the Vice President approached his family and asked,'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22235...
George, we went through this already.....it may not be true,because the husband and wife are giving different accounts of what happened.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

In my OPINION wrote:
<quoted text>
George, we went through this already.....it may not be true,because the husband and wife are giving different accounts of what happened.
Until proven otherwise, it stands, given Biden's track record with his mouth. Not to mention his outright lies.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

In my OPINION wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know this about your VP?

Just a week before Christmas, 1972, the wife of newly-elected Sen. Joe Biden and the couple's baby daughter were killed - and their two sons badly injured - when the Biden family car was broadsided by a truck at an intersection in Delaware.

The truck driver, Curtis Dunn, was never charged in the crash. But, his daughter Pam Hamill says, he too, suffered, reports CBS News correspondent Bob Orr.

"He grieved over that," Hamill said. "He was haunted and was tormented by that for years."

Dunn died in 1999, but since then his family has endured widespread rumors and reports that he had been drinking just before the collision.

At least twice, Biden himself has made public references to alcohol being involved in the crash. In 2007 Biden said the truck driver "allegedly ... drank his lunch." And multiple news outlets, including CBS News, have reported that Dunn was drunk.

Hamill disputes that - saying her dad had not been drinking.

"The truth is, it was a tragic accident," she said. "No alcohol was involved."

The police reports have been lost, but Delaware Judge Jerome Herlihy, who investigated the crash, supports Hamill's claim.

He told CBS News, "There was no indication that the truck driver had been drinking."

And last fall, a spokesman for Biden said that the senator "fully accepts the Dunn family's word that these rumors were false."

Now Pam Hamill simply wants the record to be cleared, and her father's reputation restored

"He was a good, hard working man and wonderful father," she said.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-4890564...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Delaware Newspaper Calls Out Biden For Drunk Driving Lie
TV's Inside Edition ran a story last week replaying Sen. Joe Biden's claim that Curtis Dunn, the truck driver who struck the car driven by his first wife in 1972 and which killed her and his daughter, was drunk at the time of the accident, bringing tears to the surviving daughter of the innocent truck driver. The Wilmington News Journal writes about Joe Biden's false claim that a drunk driver killed his wife and daughter:

Since his vice presidential nomination, Joe Biden's 2007 statement that a "guy who allegedly ... drank his lunch" and drove the truck that struck and killed his first wife and daughter has gained national media traction.

Alcohol didn't play a role in the 1972 crash, investigators found. But as recently as last week, the syndicated TV show Inside Edition aired a clip from 2001 of Biden describing the accident to an audience at the University of Delaware and saying the truck driver "stopped to drink instead of drive."

The senator's statements don't jibe with news and law enforcement reports from the time, which cleared driver Curtis C. Dunn, who died in 1999, of wrongdoing.

"To see it coming from [Biden's] mouth, I just burst into tears," Dunn's daughter, Glasgow resident Pamela Hamill, 44, said Wednesday. "My dad was always there for us. Now we feel like we should be there for him because he's not here to defend himself."

Biden spokesman David Wade said Wednesday that the senator "fully accepts the Dunn family's word that these rumors were false."

What is particularly outrageous about Biden resurrecting the false claim during his recent 2008 presidential bid is the fact that he wrote a letter of apology to the truck driver's daughter, Pamela Hamill, after she sent a letter to him about the same false claim he made when addressing a college audience shortly after September 11, 2001. The News Journal writes:

After reading a News Journal account of Biden's 2001 speech at UD, Hamill sent Biden a letter on behalf of her father. The newspaper story included Biden's description of getting the call that his wife and daughter had died, but not his comments about Dunn.

Hamill said her note to the senator described how Dunn was affected by the accident.

Printed on the senator's letter head and dated Oct. 11, 2001, the response from Biden reads:

"I apologize for taking so long to acknowledge your thoughtful and heartfelt note," Biden wrote. "All that I can say is I am sorry for all of us and please know that neither I nor my sons feel any animosity whatsoever."

Hamill immediately contacted Biden's office again after Inside Edition ran Biden's claim that his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver. The News Journal reports:

Hamill said it wasn't until the Inside Edition report that she became aware that the Delaware senator had said alcohol played a role in the accident. Dunn did not consume any alcohol the day of the crash, Hamill said.

She said she immediately called Biden's office after being contacted by Inside Edition and is waiting for the senator's response.

"The family feels these statements are both hurtful and untrue and we didn't know where they originated from," Hamill said.

As Hamill watched a recording of the Inside Edition report Wednesday, she gasped when the clip of Biden's comments from Iowa came on screen.

Joe Biden is absolutely shameless.
http://advanceindiana.blogspot.com/2008/09/de...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

In my OPINION wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot successful and self-made.

You remember the language of Biden when the AFA bill was signed, "this is a big F$cking deal" right into Obama's ear and an open mike?

Emanuel's language? Obama, in a speech on Mother's Day, saying "Emanuel learned today that there was more than one word that could follow 'mother'" Yuck, yuck. Funny, funny guy.

Obama's drug use and blatant lying in not only his autobiography but the day after 4 Americans were murdered in Benghazi?

Harry Reid chanting during the pre-election that he "had knowledge that Mitt Romney paid no income taxes." A lie.

And let me tell you, I drive that intersection where Biden's first wife and daughter were killed everyday, twice a day. It was snowing, she ran the light. It was tragic.

Within a short time he was chasing after Jill, wife of Bill Stevenson, former owner of the Stone Balloon and drug user. Biden was investigated for using his government account to conduct the affair. Jill dumped Bill and married Biden.

He's a big mouth lout of a jerk and everyone in his home state knows it. Always has been.

During the 08 campaign he said he went to 'Katie's Restaurant' in Wilmington to talk to the working class. Katie's had closed in 2003.

I'm only sorry Pelosi wasn't there to hear the same from Boehner.

Look up Bill Stevenson. He says he spent $70K a year on cocaine. It's all common knowledge here.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Look at how they come crawling out of the woodwork!

Boehner got hot under the collar and said something stupid he shouldn't have said. Can't you guys just accept that, instead of trying to throw distactions all over the place by trying to dig up as much garbage as you can about anyone on the other side of the aisle?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Boehner got hot under the collar and said something stupid he shouldn't have said. Can't you guys just accept that, instead of trying to throw distactions all over the place by trying to dig up as much garbage as you can about anyone on the other side of the aisle?
No.

They can't.

woof

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
They can't.
woof
I started the thread to irritate in my OPINION. Bullseye.

But everything about Biden is true. Who cares?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Look at how you can't admit Biden is a POS.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
Biden doesn't even have to get hot. He just spews.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
Boehner got hot under the collar and said something stupid he shouldn't have said.
That's your opinion. In my opinion it can be an appropriate and effective communication technique.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Biden doesn't even have to get hot. He just spews.
"This is a big f*cking deal."
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Did you know this about your VP?
Just a week before Christmas, 1972, the wife of newly-elected Sen. Joe Biden and the couple's baby daughter were killed - and their two sons badly injured - when the Biden family car was broadsided by a truck at an intersection in Delaware.
The truck driver, Curtis Dunn, was never charged in the crash. But, his daughter Pam Hamill says, he too, suffered, reports CBS News correspondent Bob Orr.
"He grieved over that," Hamill said. "He was haunted and was tormented by that for years."
Dunn died in 1999, but since then his family has endured widespread rumors and reports that he had been drinking just before the collision.
At least twice, Biden himself has made public references to alcohol being involved in the crash. In 2007 Biden said the truck driver "allegedly ... drank his lunch." And multiple news outlets,

including CBS News, have reported that Dunn was drunk.

Hamill disputes that - saying her dad had not been drinking.
"The truth is, it was a tragic accident," she said. "No alcohol was involved."
The police reports have been lost, but Delaware Judge Jerome Herlihy, who investigated the crash, supports Hamill's claim.

He told CBS News, "There was no indication that the truck driver had been drinking."
And last fall, a spokesman for Biden said that the senator "fully accepts the Dunn family's word that these rumors were false."
Now Pam Hamill simply wants the record to be cleared, and her father's reputation restored
"He was a good, hard working man and wonderful father," she said.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-4890564...
HVT(the Communists Puke III) wrote:

CBS News reported that Dunn was drunk.

Puke can you prove that? You are talking about the "Most Trusted Name in News" Walter Cronkite.

It is a good thing Hannity wasn't around in those days. Can you believe this clown, was making fun of our beloved, tireless worker Hillary Clinton. The poor lady fell.

State Dept Slams John Bolton’s ‘Wild Speculation’ Hillary Clinton Faked Illness To Avoid Benghazi Hearings. What a jerk, reminds me of our Puke The HVT(the Communists Puke III)
In my OPINION

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I started the thread to irritate in my OPINION. Bullseye.
But everything about Biden is true. Who cares?
Don't you feel proud?
You may be serious but you, my dear are no LADY!
You're like a spoiled brat out for revenge.......grow up

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

<quoted text>Look at how you can't admit Biden is a POS.
I believe the topic was Boehner.

Any admissions there?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion. In my opinion it can be an appropriate and effective communication technique.
We know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
HVT(the Communists Puke III) wrote:
CBS News reported that Dunn was drunk.
Puke can you prove that? You are talking about the "Most Trusted Name in News" Walter Cronkite.
It is a good thing Hannity wasn't around in those days. Can you believe this clown, was making fun of our beloved, tireless worker Hillary Clinton. The poor lady fell.
State Dept Slams John Bolton’s ‘Wild Speculation’ Hillary Clinton Faked Illness To Avoid Benghazi Hearings. What a jerk, reminds me of our Puke The HVT(the Communists Puke III)
This is a small state. Even a smaller county. I remember my mother talking about the accident when it happened. Daily updates in the paper and on TV. Biden being sworn in in his son's hospital room. If the other driver had been in the wrong in any possible way, he would have been arrested and charged. A very tragic accident, that Biden then lied about years later. For what reason is beyond me.

Hillary's testimony should have been given and over with long before her recent illness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Pops 30,209
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 10 min They cannot kill ... 215
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 56 min Watch Dog 2,270
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 1 hr Benghazi 19
Teen girl found tied up, sexually assaulted at ... 1 hr Benghazi 20
WHO is Uglier? 2 hr Benghazi 6
Give First Kids a DNA TEST? 2 hr Benghazi 6
ISIS beheads James Foley 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 86

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000