Going groid and thuggery outreach

Posted in the Columbus Forum

yeah now and hey baby

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 11, 2013
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT...To all of blackdom's angry, resentful, hateful, and racist scum...
PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RIOT IF THE VERDICT OF NOT GUILTY IS FOUND FOR GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.

PLEASE DO NOT RIOT. And take heart in the latest gift of black history where for the first time in history a public service announcement is broadcast pleading with a racist subgroup not to resort to violence and mayhem and thuggery and looting all because of the workings of a fraudulent prosecution does not result in the wrongful punishment your substandard minds seek.

On the other hand...go ahead and riot and burn and prove to the rest of us the content of your character.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#2 Jul 11, 2013
yeah now and hey baby wrote:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT...To all of blackdom's angry, resentful, hateful, and racist scum...
PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RIOT IF THE VERDICT OF NOT GUILTY IS FOUND FOR GEORGE ZIMMERMAN.
PLEASE DO NOT RIOT. And take heart in the latest gift of black history where for the first time in history a public service announcement is broadcast pleading with a racist subgroup not to resort to violence and mayhem and thuggery and looting all because of the workings of a fraudulent prosecution does not result in the wrongful punishment your substandard minds seek.
On the other hand...go ahead and riot and burn and prove to the rest of us the content of your character.
I want them to right t will.then be knee gerrr season
whistle

Independence, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
Don't think the whiz kids in the WH can put this Genie back in the bottle. If Obum had a son he would be rioting upon an innocent verdict.
whistle

Independence, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2013
YT is long past caring. Self preservation prevails with no remorse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 33 min They cannot kill ... 94
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 34 min d pantz 4,942
COPS lives MATTER 39 min Neutral Party 202
Cincinnati White Castle closes amid purge of Oh... 46 min They cannot kill ... 1
Where has Rowdy been? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Spears from South Side 2 hr Latrina Waters 9
Michelle on Barack: Hes in the bathroom all t... (Nov '13) 4 hr Morning Joe 13
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]