A Few Questions for the Cheerleaders at ABC, NBC, CBS, AP, NYT, et al.

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Mar 24, 2014
Why bother asking questions....you'll only make up your own d##$*%& answers anyway, you worthless piece of drivel....
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#5 Mar 24, 2014
IF you were me, you'd have a lot better sense and be much better looking....
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#6 Mar 24, 2014
I don't know how many times I have to tell your dumba$$ that I'm not Reader.....you don't seem to get it, so I'll jsut let it be another of your whackjob delusions...

With MLK, he was very scipted in his delivery and what his intentions were regarding his legacy. One only need read through his writings to discover his intents...I doubt you've done that with Carl Sagan, but then again, why would you need factual information when you just MSU (make stuff up) anyways!?!?!
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#8 Mar 24, 2014
You lie!
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Mar 24, 2014
If note, then I'm sure you'll agree with Mr. Sagan on the following:

"Those who are skeptical about carbon dioxide greenhouse warning might profitably note the massive greenhouse effect on Venus. No one proposes that Venus's greenhouse effect derives from imprudent Venusians who burned too much coal, drove fuel-inefficient autos, and cut down their forests. My point is different. The climatological history of our planetary neighbor, an otherwise Earthlike planet on which the surface became hot enough to melt tin or lead, is worth considering especially by those who say that the increasing greenhouse effect on Earth will be self-correcting, that we don't really have to worry about it, or (you can see this in the publications of some groups that call themselves conservative) that the greenhouse effect is a "hoax".

http://refspace.com/quotes/Carl_Sagan/politic...
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#10 Mar 24, 2014
This is actually my favorite Sagan quote:

"In science it often happens that scientists say,'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time someting like that happened in politics or religion."
- Carl Sagan, 1987 CSICOP Keynote Address
art

Grand Island, NE

#11 Mar 24, 2014
The Truth Absolute
Listen:

4/7/06 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - The Word of The Lord Spoken to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord God of Israel, God of Heaven and Earth, of all that is seen and unseen, known and unknown, The God of All: There is one truth, one absolute, one constant in all creation in which the fullness of God dwells, YahuShua HaMashiach, He who is called Christ and Jesus. All else is fantasy, great vexation of spirit. For the people are corrupt, by the deceits of their own hearts are they led away... My beloved ones are misled! They have all gone astray, a whole generation scattered upon the wind.
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5...
video at
&li st=UU9ShQn-PqgyEOAWr4AQeBow

Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

#15 Mar 24, 2014
Jackie_Chiles_10024 wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I agreed with him on everything. One thing he doesn't mention in that quote is Venus' orbital proximity to the sun.
One can respect another without blindly agreeing on every point.
Oooh..now Paco is smarter than Carl Sagan.

Excellent!!!

woof
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#16 Mar 24, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!!!
woof
3.1 in Astronomy 201.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#17 Mar 25, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent!!!
woof
and who said Sagan is smart?

you have any proof?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spears from South Side 15 min now hey 5
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 18 min now hey 12
4 cheetah cubs from 2 moms share first playtime... 19 min Duke for Mayor 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 46 min White cop 4,937
Central Ohio filmgoers lining up to see - The I... 56 min race relations 3
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 3 hr Big Johnson 9
Everyone have a good Christmas? 3 hr They cannot kill ... 11
COPS lives MATTER 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 199
Columbus Dating
Find my Match