Do you watch Duck Dynasty and agree with Phil Robertson?

Created by Oliver Canterberry on Dec 21, 2013

51 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

laudanum

Dayton, OH

#21 Dec 25, 2013
Chino wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right? You are a "Christian" then?
Eating shellfish is also an abomination according to the Bible. So is cutting your sideburns. I'm sure there are a plethora of sins that you have committed, sinner. I believe judging someone falsely is in the Bible too.
There ain't nothing right with analingus, AIDS-STD proliferation, or elective abortion, boy.

Then there is the awful tendency of queers to promote national socialism based on their diversity scheme.

No bible is needed to know that queers are dirty perverts and power hungry.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#22 Dec 26, 2013
Don't watch the show and don't agree with him. However I believe he has the right to say and believe what he chooses.
Biff N Boof

Arlington Heights, IL

#23 Dec 26, 2013
Chino wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that right? You are a "Christian" then?
Eating shellfish is also an abomination according to the Bible. So is cutting your sideburns. I'm sure there are a plethora of sins that you have committed, sinner. I believe judging someone falsely is in the Bible too.
Is that right? You are a "homo" then?

Cry. Cry. Cry.
Chino

Columbus, OH

#24 Dec 27, 2013
Biff N Boof wrote:
<quoted text>Is that right? You are a "homo" then?

Cry. Cry. Cry.
Nice rebuttal. You must be another "Christian". Too dumb to express yourself any other way.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#25 Dec 29, 2013
Chino wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rebuttal. You must be another "Christian". Too dumb to express yourself any other way.
And we are back to beating up and bad mouthing Christians again! Too bad we sorely outnumber you.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#26 Dec 29, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
And we are back to beating up and bad mouthing Christians again! Too bad we sorely outnumber you.
And???

woof

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#27 Dec 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
And???
woof
What are we talking about???
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#28 Dec 29, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What are we talking about???
I wasn't talking to you, so, nothing.

woof

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#29 Dec 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking to you, so, nothing.
woof
Ah, you and che breaking up? Too bad. You have so much in common.'Common' being the pertinent word here. LMAO
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#30 Dec 29, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you and che breaking up? Too bad. You have so much in common.'Common' being the pertinent word here. LMAO
Ever the bright bulb, aren't you Annie?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

#31 Dec 29, 2013
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What are we talking about???
Was I talking to you? We?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Cleveland, OH

#32 Dec 29, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you and che breaking up? Too bad. You have so much in common.'Common' being the pertinent word here. LMAO
Half of me wants to break up...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#33 Dec 29, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Half of me wants to break up...
woof
such a pathetic little twit you are.

woof

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#34 Dec 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
such a pathetic little twit you are.
woof
You know I'm anything but "LITTLE" pumpkin.

You said you liked em Rubenesque

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#35 Dec 30, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you and che breaking up? Too bad. You have so much in common.'Common' being the pertinent word here. LMAO
Duke is being mean to me.

I am thinking about changing the locks on my trailer.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#36 Dec 30, 2013
This is excellent!!!.

Paco has not been heard from in over a week, and Che and I have our names all over Columbus Topix every time I look.

Poor Paco.

woof

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#37 Dec 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
This is excellent!!!.
Paco has not been heard from in over a week, and Che and I have our names all over Columbus Topix every time I look.
Poor Paco.
woof
I know huh,

We are taking over right pumpkin?

Call me OK

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#38 Dec 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
This is excellent!!!.
Paco has not been heard from in over a week, and Che and I have our names all over Columbus Topix every time I look.
Poor Paco.
woof
Seriously, I hope he's ok. I hope nothing happened......
But on the other hand, there are a few NEW posters on here........you just never know!
Happy New Year,Dukie!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#39 Dec 30, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, I hope he's ok. I hope nothing happened......
But on the other hand, there are a few NEW posters on here........you just never know!
Happy New Year,Dukie!
Same to u BB.

I wish Paco no harm.

It does seem a bit coincidental that he disappears at the same time Che and I are suddenly graced with mirror image alter egos.

woof

Since: Dec 13

Medina, OH

#40 Dec 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Same to u BB.
I wish Paco no harm.
It does seem a bit coincidental that he disappears at the same time Che and I are suddenly graced with mirror image alter egos.
woof
what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you planning to see the movie American Sniper 8 min Big Johnson 34
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 11 min Reality Speaks 5,388
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 20 min Reality Speaks 71
Watch the best of Ohio State's National Champio... 26 min Big Johnson 1
Gallipolis Career College grad hired 34 min Big Johnson 2
Miss Lebanon in hot water afer selfie with Ms. ... 51 min Beachbums suicida... 8
Where to buy Herbal Incense? (Aug '12) 52 min Douglas 125
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM
Manziel's Teammates Discuss QB's Rookie Season
Yahoo! Sports12:24 PM
Report: Cleveland Browns 'wrecked' by Johnny Manziel's rookie season
NBC Sports12:46 PM
Teammate: Manziel was a "100 percent joke" as a rookie