bosco

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 20, 2013
What good is an Air Show without the Blue Angels or the Thunderbirds?
yeah baby and hey now

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Well if your not too picky about honesty, then you wouldn't mind if a couple of broken down cullids lied about being Tuskeegee Airmen during any ol airshow, would ya?
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2009-09-0...

Or this winner,
www.utsandiego.com/news/2009/jan/11/1m11pirtl...

"Now, questions are being raised about whether the Emerald Hills resident has wrapped himself in glory that isn't his."

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#3 Jun 20, 2013
bosco wrote:
From what I understand, U.S. military will not be involved in any scope for the near future. I used to catch up with my brother in law at the Dayton air show. He was a crew member on an AC 130 out of Hurlburt Field.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#4 Jun 20, 2013
bosco wrote:
No military static displays, either. One thing seems certain...crowds will not be an issue this year.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5 Jun 20, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I understand, U.S. military will not be involved in any scope for the near future. I used to catch up with my brother in law at the Dayton air show. He was a crew member on an AC 130 out of Hurlburt Field.
$70 million in bonuses to IRS employees during sequestration, but no military involvement in airshows.
Obama is laughing his ass off.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 20, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>$70 million in bonuses to IRS employees during sequestration, but no military involvement in airshows.
Obama is laughing his ass off.
No poopy Georgie. You and I are both from military families.

Saw the bonus' for IRS employees this morning and spit out my coffee. Are you fn kidding me? I'll take a chance here with the NSA surveillance; triple dog dare the IRS to audit me, you will have ZERO cooperation from me.

See that Edward Snowden's? I'll cooperate when you all do.
bosco

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Love an Airshow! I served on three Aircraft Carriers in my years of service. You just haven't lived unless you have seen a plane zip by at supersonic speed one hundred feet above the ocean. That chris matthews sends a tingle up your leg. LOL.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#8 Jun 20, 2013
bosco wrote:
Love an Airshow! I served on three Aircraft Carriers in my years of service. You just haven't lived unless you have seen a plane zip by at supersonic speed one hundred feet above the ocean. That chris matthews sends a tingle up your leg. LOL.
?

In Chrisy Matthews case it woukd be sh1t running down his leg not a tingle running up it.
yeah baby and hey now

Columbus, OH

#9 Jun 20, 2013
bosco wrote:
In my day, they were F4s of VMFAs.
bosco

Columbus, OH

#10 Jun 21, 2013
yeah baby and hey now wrote:
<quoted text>In my day, they were F4s of VMFAs.
I remember the Blue Angels in the F-4's. What an incredible show. I was in Key West in those days.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 21, 2013
bosco wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the Blue Angels in the F-4's. What an incredible show. I was in Key West in those days.
Used to watch the Cleveland air show on my Uncle's boat. Wow! My other Uncle was in the Navy and then went civilian in Pensacola, awesome to see one of those planes up close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 6 min Star On 47 4
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 15 min dpx55 159
dub-v fan 17 min Mountaineer 1
Where has Rowdy been 45 min Seriouslady 4
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 57 min Male 3,981
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 1 hr Male 122
Any kinky ladies? 2 hr Seriouslady 3
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs