What makes GlitterSucks so annoying?

What makes GlitterSucks so annoying?

Created by notlocal on Nov 27, 2012

153 votes

Click on an option to vote

Her stupidity

Her bossiness

Her smelly snatch

Her trolling

Her trailer-park lifestyle

Her stupid polls

Her total lack of any redeeming quali

Did I mention she's stupid?

And her box smells like fetid sewage?

I'm too annoyed by her to even vote

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#183 Dec 1, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. And that would be because.......
Because I keep waking up every hour or so.I'ts been happening for years.I also have some pretty wild dreams.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#184 Dec 1, 2012
Good is Life wrote:
<quoted text>Boomer7, I sent you another message.
I saw that. I will return your msg soon.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#185 Dec 1, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>OK, Face to face, but where & when? After 6pm works for me, except on Mondays & Wednesdays, those 2 days I'm busy after work.
How does your Thursday or Friday look? Weekends are great also!
Pick the day and I will post where.
Is this an open invitation for anyone?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#186 Dec 1, 2012
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your Thursday or Friday look? Weekends are great also!
Pick the day and I will post where.
Is this an open invitation for anyone?
Thursday & weekends after 6pm are good. I guess it could be an open invitation for anyone.
Blue Cab Thieves

Delaware, OH

#187 Dec 1, 2012
Good is Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Thursday & weekends after 6pm are good. I guess it could be an open invitation for anyone.
Where do you work at? Do you drive or ride a bike?
Clint Eastwood

Delaware, OH

#188 Dec 1, 2012
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your Thursday or Friday look? Weekends are great also!
Pick the day and I will post where.
Is this an open invitation for anyone?
Yeah sure, any night but Mondays & Wednesdays.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#189 Dec 1, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah sure, any night but Mondays & Wednesdays.
I'm in are you?
curious

Columbus, OH

#190 Dec 1, 2012
Good is Life wrote:
<quoted text>
Thursday & weekends after 6pm are good. I guess it could be an open invitation for anyone.
Where did you get that mask you're wearing in your photo? It's scary as hell.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#191 Dec 1, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah sure, any night but Mondays & Wednesdays.
Tuesday evening around 730pm is good.
And you?
Clint Eastwood

Delaware, OH

#192 Dec 1, 2012
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuesday evening around 730pm is good.
And you?
Yes, sounds good to me, but where?
Big Johnson

Mount Hope, OH

#193 Dec 1, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, sounds good to me, but where?
The Den of Dick, dummmassss.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#194 Dec 1, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, sounds good to me, but where?
What end of town do you live in?
I am close to Clintonville/Worthington.
You?
Clint Eastwood

Delaware, OH

#195 Dec 2, 2012
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>
What end of town do you live in?
I am close to Clintonville/Worthington.
You?
Morse Rd west of I-71
Charles Bronson

Columbus, OH

#196 Dec 2, 2012
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
The Den of Dick, dummmassss.
A little jazz club for gays.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#197 Dec 2, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>Morse Rd west of I-71
Bob's Tavern on High Street south of the Goodyear tire store.
Clint Eastwood

Columbus, OH

#198 Dec 2, 2012
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob's Tavern on High Street south of the Goodyear tire store.
So how will I pick you out of a crowd?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#199 Dec 2, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>
So how will I pick you out of a crowd?
Look for the dunce cap.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#200 Dec 2, 2012
Clint Eastwood wrote:
<quoted text>So how will I pick you out of a crowd?
Easy. If you look like Clint Eastwood you will stick out in the crowd! LOL!
We will coordinate as we get closer.
Looking forward...
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#201 Dec 2, 2012
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy. If you look like Clint Eastwood you will stick out in the crowd! LOL!
We will coordinate as we get closer.
Looking forward...
Sounds like a gay blind date.
Clint Eastwood

Columbus, OH

#202 Dec 2, 2012
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a gay blind date.
So I'm gay. You have a problem with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 9 min Colonel Angus 15
Trump the Liar 10 min Colonel Angus 951
Please help me find the love of my life 11 min Colonel Angus 139
Should the GOP cut its loses? 14 min Colonel Angus 994
Colin Kaepernick continues to sit through US na... 44 min Posting as myself 7
VA or ACA, Government Run Healthcare 1 hr Male 1
News Lobbyist pleads guilty to federal corruption ch... (Dec '13) 1 hr Mexican Lottery W... 64

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages