tiffany wolford.
mann

United States

#1 Apr 28, 2012
If anyone knows this girl. She's a drug addict. She will steal u blind. She let her son die from pnemonia. She has an std herpes if u wanna kno wat she has. She fucks anyone n everyone she can jus to get her dope. She won't work a job. She's really a piece of shit n a waste of human flesh. She will get u in trouble. She's bad news all the way around. Stay away from her. N dnt have sex wit her if u dnt want an std
Spookneverdies

Toledo, OH

#2 Apr 28, 2012
Could he be discribing Rose_noho?
hey now

Powell, OH

#3 Apr 28, 2012
Spookneverdies wrote:
Could he be discribing Rose_noho?
No, Reader's daughter, and 40 years ago...Reader herself.
hey now

Powell, OH

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Upper middle class white people in her era typically didn't do crack like Rose probably does. Therefore, I doubt Reader was an addict, unless it was antidepressants. Valium was big in the 1960's.
LSD, amphetamines, barbituates, and heroin too. No evidence Reader was upper middle class...rather a hanger-on to the parasite class...she could also be a drunkard, a skid row flop house wino who lived and swam in cheap muscatel
sidekick

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Apr 28, 2012
That's when i thought you was supposed to hit the "Report Abuse" button.
I doubt that this is Rose_PoPo snitch. As b.b. stated, she more than likely was a black man, but if your stupid enough to change your gender..i guess changing your name to a typically white girls name is not out.
Although, this describes thousand's of welfare trash whø®es living amoung all races.
Don't snitch on her "mann"....Shoot the deadbeat.
mann

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2012
Tiffany wolford ppl not that rose u guys r talkin about
hey now

Powell, OH

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Enzyte Bob wrote:
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>No, Reader's daughter, and 40 years ago...Reader herself.
==========
Upper middle class white people in her era typically didn't do crack like Rose probably does. Therefore, I doubt Reader was an addict, unless it was antidepressants. Valium was big in the 1960's.
Not convinced. Upper middle class people have the means to treat into remission the effects of advanced syphillus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save Your money for Trumps security 3 min BizzyBee 5
News Columbus part of lawsuit accusing Fannie Mae of... 4 min GrowUp 2
Trumpeters crying in their leader's failed pro... 6 min BizzyBee 6
Religion in our schools..... 6 min They cannot kill ... 108
Carson appointed to cabinet 2 hr GrowUp 23
Roadhouse strip club (Jan '14) 3 hr GrowUp 46
Lesbifriends: Corporate Success 3 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 35

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance