Comments
121 - 140 of 177 Comments Last updated May 26, 2013
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#124 May 23, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Well they can borrow ours, A-hole.
They can borrow your A-hole but not mine.

Mine is strictly exit only.
Deport them all

Columbus, OH

#125 May 23, 2013
Send them all back to their homeland, if they don't enjoy democracy send them home where they belong... a dictatorship.That's all they know-send them home.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#126 May 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have begun the Black Knight Cycle of Denial. 1) Deny a claim (George calls people liars). 2) When called on it change the equation (liar to serial liar), 3) when called on that again, call names, 4) declare victory. Boring and predictable.
What we have is your psychosis...me living in your head rent-free.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#127 May 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>What we have is your psychosis...me living in your head rent-free.
You skipped three and went right to four. Well played, Black Knight.
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#128 May 23, 2013
Deport them all wrote:
Send them all back to their homeland, if they don't enjoy democracy send them home where they belong... a dictatorship.That's all they know-send them home.
What about the born in American Muslims?

Where would you send them back to?

:)

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#129 May 23, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You skipped three and went right to four. Well played, Black Knight.
I.Rest.My.Case.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#130 May 23, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I.Rest.My.Case.
"Tis.But.A.Scratch."
Deport them all

Columbus, OH

#131 May 23, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the born in American Muslims?
Where would you send them back to?
:)
If they show signs of loving dictatorship and are anti american-send them home.In England and the U.S.A they have a chance for Democracy and they don't understand that.Let them go home too what they are used to.We don't go there and chop innocent peoples heads off-we try to respect their religion.Send them home,why do they want to be here or in England if they hate us?it's because they want to kill us.Send them home.They have no business here or in England.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#132 May 24, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
While I admit that there's two sides to every story, uh, no. Hacking someone to pieces in broad daylight while people stand around is not a logical or sane reaction to anything. The police had every right to shoot them, being that at least one of them was still holding two weapons and had blood all over him.
It's only too bad that someone didn't take them out before they had a chance to unleash what I'm sure was painful and horrific death to this young man.
I can't believe I actually agree with you on this one.

Be glad in America lots of good people are armed to protect you from this violence. Take comfort knowing a citizen would have shot these 2 into pieces here in America protecting you from the craziness.

and in regards to your story comments....there may be 2 sides to a story, buy only one is the truth.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#133 May 24, 2013
Deport them all wrote:
<quoted text>If they show signs of loving dictatorship and are anti american-send them home.In England and the U.S.A they have a chance for Democracy and they don't understand that.Let them go home too what they are used to.We don't go there and chop innocent peoples heads off-we try to respect their religion.Send them home,why do they want to be here or in England if they hate us?it's because they want to kill us.Send them home.They have no business here or in England.
exactly...we are not in saudi arabia beheading muslims forcing christianity on them.

if they continue, the Americans who can actually utilize logic will show them terror like they never dreamed.

You do realize that just the deer hunters in Ohio could overtake any middle east country in a week.

They bring their war on our soil, then they will become deer with no season, and all 50 states will have open season on eradication. The military pales in size as compared to hunters. Add the entire worlds militaries collectively, and USA deer hunters outnumber them.

now you understand why our government is scared of citizens, and the rest of the world only runs their mouth.

you want action....unleash American citizens whose only agenda is protect America, and give politics the finger.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#134 May 24, 2013
..WE NEED TO AMEND OUR IMMIGRATION POLICY IN U.S.A.....The Nation of Islam will never live peacefully, among any other people or religions.....never.....so, our embrace of freedom of religion, would actually work againest us, in their situation.....

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#135 May 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..WE NEED TO AMEND OUR IMMIGRATION POLICY IN U.S.A.....The Nation of Islam will never live peacefully, among any other people or religions.....never.....so, our embrace of freedom of religion, would actually work againest us, in their situation.....
Exactly. Muslims turn Americans' own goodwill against us as they promote their fascistic theopolitical system under the auspices of freedom of religion.

The BS has got to stop.
Before more innocent heads roll.
Literally.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#136 May 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..WE NEED TO AMEND OUR IMMIGRATION POLICY IN U.S.A.....The Nation of Islam will never live peacefully, among any other people or religions.....never.....so, our embrace of freedom of religion, would actually work againest us, in their situation.....
we need to separate that religion from all 50 of the United States.

if we can outlaw a natural growing weed, then we can also be Ortho when it comes to Islam.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#137 May 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe I actually agree with you on this one.
Be glad in America lots of good people are armed to protect you from this violence. Take comfort knowing a citizen would have shot these 2 into pieces here in America protecting you from the craziness.
and in regards to your story comments....there may be 2 sides to a story, buy only one is the truth.
That's too bad. I hate to think there's anything you and I would agree on.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#138 May 24, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
we need to separate that religion from all 50 of the United States.
if we can outlaw a natural growing weed, then we can also be Ortho when it comes to Islam.
The weed can be decriminalized to stop the profits going to mexicans.....the route to legal immigration for muslims, must be stopped....unless, only if they have citizens as family and are legally sponsored......and that also means, zero government assistance........

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#139 May 24, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Muslims turn Americans' own goodwill against us as they promote their fascistic theopolitical system under the auspices of freedom of religion.
The BS has got to stop.
Before more innocent heads roll.
Literally.
"Freedom of Religion"...is something that we, as Americans cherish....but we must realize, it is our achilles, regarding Islam....

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#140 May 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>"Freedom of Religion"...is something that we, as Americans cherish....but we must realize, it is our achilles, regarding Islam....
It's not a religion. It's a complete socio-political-legal system with a pseudo-religion used as a cover to the outside world (it gives them protection in our system) and a hammer to the "adherents" to keep them in line.
Problem solved.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

#141 May 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>unless, only if they have citizens as family and are legally sponsored......and that also means, zero government assistance........
That's how the 1965 Immigration Act works.

It's been the source of the Third World invasion.

Anything not called a total ban on Islamic immigration, and a 10 year moratorium on immigration is begging for disaster
Deport them all

Columbus, OH

#142 May 24, 2013
Don't give them visa's to come into this Country,England and the rest of the civilized world should do the same.Then focus on removing the ones that are here.It's not that hard to do when you think about it.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#143 May 24, 2013
Deport them all wrote:
Don't give them visa's to come into this Country,England and the rest of the civilized world should do the same.Then focus on removing the ones that are here.It's not that hard to do when you think about it.
Agree. A Somali named Nuradin Abdi was just deported back to Africa a few months ago. He planned to taking an AK 47 to the downtown City Center Mall and slaughtering hundreds of people. Thankfully he was caught beforehand while he plotted at a local mosque with other like minded Muslims.

He is back in Somalia where he belongs and Columbus is safer as a result.

These people read a book everyday that says "kill infidels." Liberals like Reader say that kill infidels means an "inner struggle" but enough Muslims take their holy book seriously that they are willing to butcher people in the streets.

These folks belong in Africa or Arabia. They fight assimilation, therefore they need to return to their roots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abortion clinic vows to keep serving 12 min Ms_Julie 13
welfare nation 17 min Zoe Regen 3
RIP Joan Rivers 31 min E-Bob 10
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 39 min scirocco 3,211
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 30,475
Where to buy Herbal Incense? (Aug '12) 3 hr The K2 Guy 111
Feds say Pakistan unlikely to return fugitive O... 9 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Where are all the original legacy posters? 12 hr Duke for Mayor 101
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••