Gvmnt gone groid
yeah baby

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 26, 2013
"The Washington, D.C. Obamacare exchange announced on Wednesday it will not be ready on October 1 to calculate the taxpayer-funded subsidies people can receive to purchase health insurance. It will also be unable to determine Medicare eligibility."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

It is a Detroit state of mind...or maybe Camden
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2013
yeah baby wrote:
"The Washington, D.C. Obamacare exchange announced on Wednesday it will not be ready on October 1 to calculate the taxpayer-funded subsidies people can receive to purchase health insurance. It will also be unable to determine Medicare eligibility."
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
It is a Detroit state of mind...or maybe Camden
Mogadishu. or Mecca state of mind is what the black house err I mean the turd filled white house is in.

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#3 Sep 30, 2013
Whatever happened to war with Syria? Oh, yeah, Putin's got it covered. Well, Obamao dodged a bullet there but at least Al Q isn't running Syria.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Does Donald Trump Tell So Many Lies? 20 min Escondito 100
Flynn Pleads Guilty 22 min Warren Buffett 677
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 23 min Escondito 230
News Amid calls for peace, more violence 27 min Big Johnson 4
ROY Moore wants Slavery Days back to Make Ameri... 39 min Escondito 38
News Waste Hauler Dumps Kentucky's Last Abortion Cli... 47 min fat tired old and... 3
Confirmed: Another Arkancide 48 min Escondito 23
What Has Happened To America? 51 min Escondito 91
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 3 hr jrockjesus 308
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! (Jun '17) 18 hr Enter Username 1,568

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages