First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#50 Mar 14, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're too much like Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis. I need to play off you :p
Almost back at full strength my friend.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#51 Mar 14, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or too much? Lite beer is an acronym for beer flavored water isn't it?
Gotta watch my girlish figure or boyish according to some, lite beer it is.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#52 Mar 14, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta watch my girlish figure or boyish according to some, lite beer it is.
I dunno, E-Bob will have to ring in with his opinion on that.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#53 Mar 14, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, E-Bob will have to ring in with his opinion on that.
Don't encourage him!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#55 Mar 14, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Touch screen virtual keyboards are not my friend. And no I have nt been tipping a bottle today.........yet. I do hear a bottle of Scotch calling.
Drink up. Cheers to the skunk!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#57 Mar 14, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The skunk can hardly wait till summer sweetcorn. Though in winter he likes fried eggs and pizza crust.
My new term of endearment towards you is Chef Spooky Skunk. Or Chef Skunk Spooky. Can't decide.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#58 Mar 14, 2013
You cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
The skunk can hardly wait till summer sweetcorn. Though in winter he likes fried eggs and pizza crust.
The skunks around here like cat food and birdseed. I've been seeing a male and female, can't wait to see if they bring their little ones around,lmao.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#60 Mar 14, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
The skunks around here like cat food and birdseed. I've been seeing a male and female, can't wait to see if they bring their little ones around,lmao.
What are you, a moron? Of course you will be wearing a new cologne soon.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#61 Mar 14, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>What are you, a moron? Of course you will be wearing a new cologne soon.
Hey, it was good enough for Davey Crockett and Daniel Boone. Its good enough for me!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#62 Mar 14, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it was good enough for Davey Crockett and Daniel Boone. Its good enough for me!
That was a coon hat, not a skunk hat, but a skunk hat suits you.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#63 Mar 14, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>That was a coon hat, not a skunk hat, but a skunk hat suits you.
When the baby skunks are born, I'll put 2 or 3 in a basket and set them beside your car. I know where you work :p

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#64 Mar 14, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
When the baby skunks are born, I'll put 2 or 3 in a basket and set them beside your car. I know where you work :p
Your threats are idle. How do you propose to get the baby stinkies there?

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#65 Mar 14, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Your threats are idle. How do you propose to get the baby stinkies there?
I'm working on the solution to that........

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#68 Mar 15, 2013
Apparently Rowdy, follow Spooky's advice. Get some baby stinkies, let them nourish on your pieces parts, put them in a papoose. If you are successful, go for it.

Are you kidding me? posted a response earlier with nothing horrid and post deleted. Dang mods...I'm the most innocent poster on this forum.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#70 Mar 15, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Apparently Rowdy, follow Spooky's advice. Get some baby stinkies, let them nourish on your pieces parts, put them in a papoose. If you are successful, go for it.
Are you kidding me? posted a response earlier with nothing horrid and post deleted. Dang mods...I'm the most innocent poster on this forum.
Haaaaahahaha, as if.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#71 Mar 15, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haaaaahahaha, as if.
As sweet as a baby skunklet

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#72 Mar 15, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>As sweet as a baby skunklet
Gotta love baby skunklets. You are granted absolution, my child.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#73 Mar 15, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love baby skunklets. You are granted absolution, my child.
That's up to hubby, not you. Too fricking funny, says the new Pastor's wife.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#74 Mar 15, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>That's up to hubby, not you. Too fricking funny, says the new Pastor's wife.
He needs a few stiff drinks to get that idea out of his head. He's just been dazzled by all the activity in the Vatican these past few days. Celibacy is not in his future.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#75 Mar 16, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Celibacy is not in his future.
I'll make sure of that ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas everybody 4 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30
Who do you side with in New York and why? 8 min Pam 9
2 magical days until Christmas 8 min d pantz 66
COPS lives MATTER 16 min d pantz 143
Joe Cocker is dead. 34 min Duke for Mayor 50
Foreign companies taking greater interest in Ce... 2 hr now hey 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 4,920
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NFL11:45AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports 1:46 PM
Mike Pettine: Our first-round picks aren't busts
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
NFL 7:11 AM
Mike Pettine: Browns won't write off Manziel, Gilbert