Which candidate had Obama pegged on Ukraine?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Jackie_Chiles_10024 wrote:
"After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama's reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine next."
---Sarah Palin, October 21, 2008
http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2008/10/2...
Barry thought the Russians had invaded Atlanta.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry thought the Russians had invaded Atlanta.
He knew that the Russians could not be up to any funny business because Sarah Palin was out on her front porch keeping an eye on them.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Stop picking on Barry, Vlad.
You're making him cry.

http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2014/03...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

"After the Russian Army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama's reaction was one of indecision and moral equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine next."
---Sarah Palin, October 21, 2008
http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2008/10/2...
What did our Commander in Chief do about Russia's incursion into Georgia?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>We didn't have a treaty commitment to Georgia.
So you are saying that the situations are different?
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

<quoted text>What's it feel like to see your president proven dumber than Palin, wee man?
It is about time you acknowledged what is universally known - Sarah Palin is DUMB!

And too bad for you,-tip-'s typically lame attempt at humor proves nothing.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

<quoted text>We didn't have a treaty commitment to Georgia.
So our national leader had no obligation to formulate the kind of response that would discourage Russia's Putin from invading Ukraine next, but a young Senator did.

If you really believed the stupid shit you write then you would be unbelievably stupid.

It is the Nate Paradox.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is about time you acknowledged what is universally known - Sarah Palin is DUMB!
She was really interesting on the Glen Beck morning show last week.

I am looking forward to her Presidency.........Right after Ted Cruz and Allen West.....

I hope Hannity has her on soon on his nightly highly rated Fox News show......
They cannot kill a Spook

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

<quoted text>Bush did exactly that. And candidate McCain did this:
He spoke by phone to Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili and White House National Security Advisor Stephen Hadley, then quickly rearranged his schedule to make his statement on the crisis his first event of the day. And he didn't mince words.
"Russia should immediately and unconditionally cease its military operations and withdraw all forces from sovereign Georgian territory," he said in a morning statement.
Here's Obama's reaction:
"I think it is important at this point for all sides to show restraint and to stop this armed conflict."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story...
So, Obama said that the nation being invaded should "show restraint."
Johnson, only you could defend such a moronic tool out of pure personal butthurt.
Too bad McCain is not willing to stand up and call for counter attacks against the invaders attacking the USA every day. McCain for some reason wants to surrender to beaners.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad McCain is not willing to stand up and call for counter attacks against the invaders attacking the USA every day. McCain for some reason wants to surrender to beaners.
Yup. I would be for reversing those types if we were going to station does 120,000 extra troops along the border with Mexico. but then again if we did that, all we would get with a bunch of Somalis coming in here courtesy of the federal government.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>I'm saying what Palin said...that candidate Obama was indecisive and weak in his reaction to the invasion of Georgia and that (not to mention his Syria debacle) emboldened Putin to move against Ukraine.
Bush reacted properly to the Georgia crisis, especially considering we had no treaty obligations.
Obama's (in)actions are being watched with anxiety by Japan, Taiwan and South Korea. Why?
Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances is an international treaty signed on 5 February 1994 in the Hungarian capital Budapest by Ukraine, the United States of America, Russia, and the United Kingdom concerning the nuclear disarmament of Ukraine and its security relationship with the signatory countries. According to the memorandum, Russia, the USA, and the UK confirmed, in recognition of Ukraine becoming party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons and in effect abandoning its nuclear arsenal to Russia, that they would:
Respect Ukrainian independence and sovereignty within its existing borders.
Refrain from the threat or use of force against Ukraine.
Refrain from using economic pressure on Ukraine in order to influence its politics.
Seek United Nations Security Council action if nuclear weapons are used against Ukraine.
Refrain from the use of nuclear arms against Ukraine.
Consult with one another if questions arise regarding these commitments.
In other words, the two situations are entirety different and one has nothing to do with each unless one wants to unnecessarily politicize the matter.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Bush did exactly that. And candidate McCain did this:
He spoke by phone to Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili and White House National Security Advisor Stephen Hadley, then quickly rearranged his schedule to make his statement on the crisis his first event of the day. And he didn't mince words.
"Russia should immediately and unconditionally cease its military operations and withdraw all forces from sovereign Georgian territory," he said in a morning statement.
Here's Obama's reaction:
"I think it is important at this point for all sides to show restraint and to stop this armed conflict."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story...
So, Obama said that the nation being invaded should "show restraint."
Johnson, only you could defend such a moronic tool out of pure personal butthurt.
If McCain really wanted to lead he would have suspended his campaign. Oh, wait. He tried that.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
He knew that the Russians could not be up to any funny business because Sarah Palin was out on her front porch keeping an eye on them.
How's it feel to have to make up shit she never said to try to discredit her?
Pink Elephant

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How's it feel to have to make up shit she never said to try to discredit her?
How's it feel having no sense of humour? Are you english?
Pam

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin has more courage than Obama and would make a better President, one who loves this country and does not tear it down.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

What you see above is a hell of a lot more binding than anything that dragged us into the Yugoslavian Civil Wars.
You are making a very compelling case for how ridiculous the first post of this thread is.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
She was really interesting on the Glen Beck morning show last week.
I am looking forward to her Presidency.........Right after Ted Cruz and Allen West.....
I hope Hannity has her on soon on his nightly highly rated Fox News show......
You had better check that oregano, Pizza mouth.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
R Kidding?

McCain couldn't even stand up to the politicos in his own party and tell them to stuff Sarah Palin.

woof
QUIT Sarah QUIT

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
Palin has more courage than Obama and would make a better President, one who loves this country and does not tear it down.
Big brave Sarah QUIT halfway through her first term as governor of the most podunk state in the Union, and she did not face a tenth of the crap that President (and former United States Senator) Obama has endured into his second term while maintaining ten times the dignity.

That is right, she QUIT. QUIT QUIT QUIT! That is your idea of courage? Are you a quitter too, Pam?
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

Ukraine has WMD, Putin simply has the guts to free his people from Cremea.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Old Guy 29,173
blaze aka daydream aka smiles aka Rachael Jarvis 2 hr foster 7
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 4 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 4 hr Duke for Mayor 10
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Neutral Party 2,901
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 5 hr Mother Goooz 11
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 5 hr Neutral Party 30
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 8 hr d pantz 85
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••