Liberal Troll

Akron, OH

#2 Dec 3, 2012

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#3 Dec 3, 2012
NBC needs to be boycotted for Bob Costas' remarks last night.
Liberal Troll

Akron, OH

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
NBC needs to have a dumptruck full of manure spread in their headquarters.
Liberal Troll

Akron, OH

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Hit the advertisers, it's how the libs got GB off of FOX.(Of course the real reason is because a Saudi Prince owns a huge stake in News Corp and was upset about the Caliphate being revealed)

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#6 Dec 3, 2012
I'm heartbroken. Bob Costas is one of my many crushes. Stick to objective sports commentating, which you are paid to do. Don't fret, hubby is aware of my many loves and if they showed up on my doorstep naked, would be invited in for coffee.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#7 Dec 3, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm heartbroken. Bob Costas is one of my many crushes. Stick to objective sports commentating, which you are paid to do. Don't fret, hubby is aware of my many loves and if they showed up on my doorstep naked, would be invited in for coffee.
I bet you're a foot taller than Costas.

Columbus, OH

#8 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>I bet you're a foot taller than Costas.
Ha! I don't know about that, I'm no Wilt Chsamberlain.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#9 Dec 3, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! I don't know about that, I'm no Wilt Chsamberlain.
http://www.aoltv.com/2010/09/15/ann-curry-mak...
Liberal Troll

Akron, OH

#10 Dec 3, 2012

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 3, 2012
I remember that. He's taller than I am.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Talk radio brings out interesting callers at times:

SCHNITT SHOW CALLER CLAIMS JOVAN BELCHER WAS BRUTAL BULLY

TAMPA, Fla.( SchnittShow.com ) Monday, a caller on the nationally syndicated “Schnitt Show” claimed his family was terrorized by Jovan Belcher, the Kansas City Chiefs star who killed his girlfriend before taking his own life Saturday.

The caller, who raised his family on Long Island, says his son attended school with Jovan, who regularly bullied and beat up his son.

“We went to the police, we went to the Department of Education. We couldn’t do nothing about this kid. Around adults, he always acted like he was such a sweet little guy.”

The caller eventually had to relocate his family to Florida, just to get away from Belcher.

About Belcher, the caller said,“ He destroyed my family. He should have been dead 10 years ago.”

Finally, the caller said,“I’d like to know where he’s buried, so I can go and pee on it.”

Read more: http://www.schnittshow.com/cc-common/news/sec...
Spookishere F trollsg

United States

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Costas needs a reality intervention. Toss him out in a hood with only a piece of paper to defend himself.
notlocal

AOL

#15 Dec 3, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm heartbroken. Bob Costas is one of my many crushes. Stick to objective sports commentating, which you are paid to do. Don't fret, hubby is aware of my many loves and if they showed up on my doorstep naked, would be invited in for coffee.
My hubby understands that too. Only they don't have to be naked and to heck with coffee. They change from time to time. Not crazy to see him naked, but currently, hubby is not allowed to speak if Charles Krauthammer is on TV. Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, yuck, yuck, yuck.
notlocal

AOL

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, not the time or place, but I'll give him a pass. Was it out of character for him? I don't pay that much attention, but did hear him last night.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#17 Dec 3, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, not the time or place, but I'll give him a pass. Was it out of character for him? I don't pay that much attention, but did hear him last night.
A pass? No way. He went after our Second Amendment rights.
Costas is a liberal idiot.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#18 Dec 3, 2012
So do we blame cutlery for obesity?
What about in Asia where everyone uses chop sticks?
Where does it stop? He killed her and then himself. The person wielding the weapon is the culprit. Not the weapon...
Just sayin'...
notlocal

AOL

#19 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text> A pass? No way. He went after our Second Amendment rights.
Costas is a liberal idiot.
I know he did, and I don't like that, but I asked, is it typical for him? Guess you answered that.

If it was a one time speak out because he felt emotional about the tragedy, I'd give him a pass.
notlocal

AOL

#20 Dec 3, 2012
Boomer7 wrote:
So do we blame cutlery for obesity?
What about in Asia where everyone uses chop sticks?
Where does it stop? He killed her and then himself. The person wielding the weapon is the culprit. Not the weapon...
Just sayin'...
I grew up with loaded rifles leaning in the corners of every room in the house. No one ever got shot.

Everyday, Boomer, there's a shooting in a public place. Friday it was at two schools and four killed. No one talking about it today. That's what the nation and the media has come to.

It's the degeneration of morals and society. When a society loses all respect for life, it has become Rome and will go that way.

It bugs the crap out of me that they are trying to make an excuse for him because of 'concussions', even though he has none in his history.

“Hey, Sarge!”

Since: Dec 10

The Milky Way

#21 Dec 3, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>I grew up with loaded rifles leaning in the corners of every room in the house. No one ever got shot.

Everyday, Boomer, there's a shooting in a public place. Friday it was at two schools and four killed. No one talking about it today. That's what the nation and the media has come to.

It's the degeneration of morals and society. When a society loses all respect for life, it has become Rome and will go that way.

It bugs the crap out of me that they are trying to make an excuse for him because of 'concussions', even though he has none in his history.
Valid point!
notlocal

AOL

#22 Dec 4, 2012
Boomer7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Valid point!
Now today it comes out he had 'a history of violent' domestic relationships.

That baby's legal guardian will immediately begin receiving a check from SS monthly for about $800.00 or more. But screw the seniors who worked all thier lives for it.

And let's not even talk about the baby being illegitimate, because that would be racist.

Regardless of what I said about givng Costos a pass on his comments earlier, I'm well aware that gun control, which I am against, will never keep guns away from anyone who wants one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus abortion clinic scrambling to stay open 6 min Big Johnson 63
News "The Bobby Brown Story" Will Premiere on BET 20 min BIzzyBee 2
America Held Hostage Day 96 27 min d pants 72
Local Pastor is a molester 1 hr Big Johnson 4
News a First Fridaya to begin in Gallipolis - 1 hr every troll here ... 2
News Special inspector general questions high cost o... 1 hr Big Johnson 1
News Free shuttle service comes to Short North 1 hr Big Johnson 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance