First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#47 May 24, 2013
If they are in for the long haul as opposed to not flushing rental dinero down the loo, school systems need to be considered.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#48 May 24, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Housing market drastically improving. You know where I live, my neighbors had two offers and sold within 24 hours without taking a negative hit.
exactly.

that is why I gave the advice I did to the buyer who started thread.

I drive by houses that have been for sale for over a year all the time. That tells me either it is grossly over priced, or it is in a bad location of some sort. There has to be some reason it has not sold.

Your neighborhood is a great example of a home being an asset almost liquid as cash, same as mine.

new home buyers need to visit homes that could use a bit of love, have vision, and a firm budget. You don't have to have everything today. Home repairs can be fun if you take it a project at a time. It ain't going anywhere, so why get all in a bunch over it.

The buyer for this thread. If they bought a home in need of love in Worthington as example. Pay 150K. Then take the tired early 70's home to a brand new home. Will cost 60K if you pay strict attention, and stay on upscale improvements. Hardwood floors, tile, etc. That house is sniffing 300K now, and folks with no vision buying them up.

Problem....most people want it now, and refuse to live through a year or 2 of remodeling. I look at it as earning 90K for the headache.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#49 May 26, 2013
Nothing wrong with GAHANNA, closest to the north eastern area towards New Albany. Or Sunbury Rd. North of Morse closer to Westerville.

Not everyone likes to live outside of 270 in the traffic rut and congestion.
GBA

Bellefontaine, OH

#50 May 26, 2013
what about blacklick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Immigrants On NC Voter Rolls 8 min Duke for Mayor 5
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 21 min d pantz 136
Weinlard Park residents show neighborhood pride... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
President Ebola 2 hr d pantz 700
Jury returns guilty verdict in gang-related sla... 3 hr Sterkfontein Swar... 2
City to consider measures to reduce plastic bag... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Snapchat 5 hr Big Johnson 5
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs