Gasoline Prices
LorenEberly

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Gasoline price won’t lower until President, Vice President, and Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members.

Deny OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders (money marketers) Liberty to market more stock dividends (money) quarterly. In the wholesale and retail price of oil products and gasoline and every product and service Human Beings use for life.

Needed to measure and maintain the strength and growth of this UNAFFORDABLE economy and distribute money Human Beings cannot digest, burn in internal combustion engines, or burn to heat and cool their American Dream. Into OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders portfolios.

Since: Oct 12

Cattaraugus, NY

#2 Jun 13, 2013
On the news it was stated two refineries were 'off-line' for maintenance. Who are they attempting to fool? Wouldn't it be more intelligent to have the maintenance scheduled at different times? The most probable truth is to raise the price for more money and government taxes.

“animis opibusque parati”

Location hidden

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Frugalady wrote:
On the news it was stated two refineries were 'off-line' for maintenance. Who are they attempting to fool? Wouldn't it be more intelligent to have the maintenance scheduled at different times? The most probable truth is to raise the price for more money and government taxes.
Refineries actually are down, and the EPA's mandated summer blend is in production, resulting in its annual summer price-bump.
knows enough

Detroit, MI

#4 Jun 13, 2013
It's still robbery of the American People who work hard to support their families.

Location hidden

#5 Jun 13, 2013
knows enough wrote:
It's still robbery of the American People who work hard to support their families.
The taxes are robbery.
Should fuel be free?
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#6 Jun 13, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The taxes are robbery.
Should fuel be free?
Don't care if the refined product is given away but I want paid for my oil

Location hidden

#7 Jun 13, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care if the refined product is given away but I want paid for my oil
Exactly. People have come to believe they should be given everything.
yep

Lancaster, OH

#8 Jun 13, 2013
LorenEberly will be a trillionaire if they ever invent an engine that runs on BS.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#9 Jun 13, 2013
I wish Obama would keep his promise to raise gas prices to $10.00 a gallon to make you reduce the amount you are using. Get a bike!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
List of Trump Accomplishments for "We the People" 12 min BizzyBee 10
News Columbus abortion clinic scrambling to stay open 50 min Big Johnson 81
News a First Fridaya to begin in Gallipolis - 56 min Big Johnson 3
Should Liberas Pay For Climate Change Crapola? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Obama and $400,000 an hour 1 hr Duke for Mayor 1
America Held Hostage Day 100 1 hr BIzzyBee 33
What Does Russia Have on Donald Trump? 4 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 43
America Held Hostage Day 96 14 hr Just saying 76

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web