Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
I had never heard or read about him. Fascinating and thanks.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
A "Clint Eastwood-esque character" huh? You mean like the old coot who helped sink the Republican party last fall by sandbagging the RNC?
You do realize that I smile every time you call me a "douche"? You might wanna rein that in Paco...like your college references.
Very unbecoming for a man of your esteemed character.
woof
You're mad because Clint said he didn't like lawyers in government, aren't you?

You know, Duke, Obama didn't exactly win by a landslide. And given the way things are going, I think the midterms are going to go the RNC's way again.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl is just demonstrating how the "MSM" should operate. You know... limited facts, mysterious sources, inflammatory headlines.
That is how the MSM operates. People are beginning to wake up.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mad because Clint said he didn't like lawyers in government, aren't you?
You know, Duke, Obama didn't exactly win by a landslide. And given the way things are going, I think the midterms are going to go the RNC's way again.
What makes you think I'm mad?

woof

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your article is incredibly short on important details, such as what "sponsorship" constitutes. If, as I suspect, it is simply a means by which student-led organizations are permitted to do such things as exist on campus, be listed as a campus organization and perhaps utilize meeting space, etc. I wonder if you are advocating that the U. set some political parameters with regard to the groups it sponsors.
Also, no mention of the aims of the group beyond "consciousness-raising " or the membership of the group. No interviews of any group members.
Interesting, however, that the article seems to put forward a belief that since the U. has been historically white due to geography and demographic patterns there is an absence of an racial animosity or even race consciousness.
Your headline, however, seems to be deliberately inflammatory.
I would suggest that when it comes to "racism" you should not use words whose meaning your don't understand.
The organization is Anti-White, it admits that. Being against the existence of a group, defined as a racial group, is racist. They reject the idea that whites hold the right to an identity and self-determination. And think that society is somehow dripping with prejudice against non-whites.

Look, I get it, you are a self-hating white, but I'd at least expect some honesty.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
That is how the MSM operates. People are beginning to wake up.
Only in your limited universe of resources, dear.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your limited universe of resources, dear.
The MSM lies and distorts on a daily basis. When the right is in office, the left starts ranting about the "corporate media" and "concentration of media ownership", I'll give Al Franken credit that he at least still mentions this after the current government began its Occupation.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The organization is Anti-White, it admits that. Being against the existence of a group, defined as a racial group, is racist. They reject the idea that whites hold the right to an identity and self-determination. And think that society is somehow dripping with prejudice against non-whites.
Look, I get it, you are a self-hating white, but I'd at least expect some honesty.
Well, the details are admittedly sketchy, but from what I read, it would appear as though what they oppose is not whiteness, but rather white privilege.

However, racism does not oppose the existence of a particular group. Typically racist systems exist to exploit the contributions of a particular group--financially as a rule, but I suppose there are other examples.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the details are admittedly sketchy, but from what I read, it would appear as though what they oppose is not whiteness, but rather white privilege.
However, racism does not oppose the existence of a particular group. Typically racist systems exist to exploit the contributions of a particular group--financially as a rule, but I suppose there are other examples.
White privilege does not exist, it's made up to explain away the deficient culture of the underclass and its degeneracy as part of an invisible advantage that being white somehow provides.

If one thinks there is a privilege, then it means they want whites taken down a peg. In other words, "ethnic cleansing" "genocide"

We thought Jews had "privilege" as well...

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
White privilege does not exist, it's made up to explain away the deficient culture of the underclass and its degeneracy as part of an invisible advantage that being white somehow provides.
If one thinks there is a privilege, then it means they want whites taken down a peg. In other words, "ethnic cleansing" "genocide"
We thought Jews had "privilege" as well...
Zero sum thinking.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero sum thinking.
From the person who rants about executive pay, that's ironic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 min Victim 1,967
Congress Cost FYI 7 min Duke for Mayor 33
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Resigning 9 min Duke for Mayor 107
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 19 min Real Tea Party 144
Pope Francis - Another Obama Failure! 24 min Real Tea Party 12
Muslim Drivers 26 min Real Tea Party 3
what is your favorite cell phone brand? 30 min Big Johnson 1
•••
•••