Ivy League-ISIS

#1 Feb 18, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2 Feb 18, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://collegeinsurrection.com /2013/02/u-wisconsin-campaign- says-having-white-skin-is-unfa ir/
This land is gonna burn....
I wish it would hurry up before I'm too old to enjoy it.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I wish it would hurry up before I'm too old to enjoy it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Whittemor...

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#4 Feb 18, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
Now that's an amazing story. Despite growing up there, I'd never heard of Sam. That dude was the Clint Eastwood of his time.
Thanks for that.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#5 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Now that's an amazing story. Despite growing up there, I'd never heard of Sam. That dude was the Clint Eastwood of his time.
Thanks for that.
Clint Eastwood of his time? Clint was a frickin lifeguard.

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Clint Eastwood of his time? Clint was a frickin lifeguard.
woof
Still mad about the chair, huh?
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#7 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Still mad about the chair, huh?
I thought the chair was wonderful. Worked out fine for the Democratic party.

Now back to the subject at hand (though I know you like to switch subjects when they're not satisfactory to you).

How does Clint Eastwood's life bear any resemblance whatsoever to the gentleman Karl cited? You do realize that the highlight of Clint's military career was saving his own ass after his transport went into the mighty blue, don't you?

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the chair was wonderful. Worked out fine for the Democratic party.
Now back to the subject at hand (though I know you like to switch subjects when they're not satisfactory to you).
How does Clint Eastwood's life bear any resemblance whatsoever to the gentleman Karl cited? You do realize that the highlight of Clint's military career was saving his own ass after his transport went into the mighty blue, don't you?
woof
Let's hear about your illustrious military service, douche.
You know very well what I meant...a Clint Eastwood-esque character. But you get your rocks off on being a little girl about things like that.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#9 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Let's hear about your illustrious military service, douche.
You know very well what I meant...a Clint Eastwood-esque character. But you get your rocks off on being a little girl about things like that.
A "Clint Eastwood-esque character" huh? You mean like the old coot who helped sink the Republican party last fall by sandbagging the RNC?

You do realize that I smile every time you call me a "douche"? You might wanna rein that in Paco...like your college references.

Very unbecoming for a man of your esteemed character.

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 18, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://collegeinsurrection.com /2013/02/u-wisconsin-campaign- says-having-white-skin-is-unfa ir/
This land is gonna burn....
Well, your article is incredibly short on important details, such as what "sponsorship" constitutes. If, as I suspect, it is simply a means by which student-led organizations are permitted to do such things as exist on campus, be listed as a campus organization and perhaps utilize meeting space, etc. I wonder if you are advocating that the U. set some political parameters with regard to the groups it sponsors.

Also, no mention of the aims of the group beyond "consciousness-raising " or the membership of the group. No interviews of any group members.

Interesting, however, that the article seems to put forward a belief that since the U. has been historically white due to geography and demographic patterns there is an absence of an racial animosity or even race consciousness.

Your headline, however, seems to be deliberately inflammatory.

I would suggest that when it comes to "racism" you should not use words whose meaning your don't understand.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
A "Clint Eastwood-esque character" huh? You mean like the old coot who helped sink the Republican party last fall by sandbagging the RNC?
You do realize that I smile every time you call me a "douche"? You might wanna rein that in Paco...like your college references.
Very unbecoming for a man of your esteemed character.
woof
Not nearly as looked down upon as your remarks are, coming from a "lawyer." You certainly reinforce the layman's opinion of your profession.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#12 Feb 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your article is incredibly short on important details, such as what "sponsorship" constitutes. If, as I suspect, it is simply a means by which student-led organizations are permitted to do such things as exist on campus, be listed as a campus organization and perhaps utilize meeting space, etc. I wonder if you are advocating that the U. set some political parameters with regard to the groups it sponsors.
Also, no mention of the aims of the group beyond "consciousness-raising " or the membership of the group. No interviews of any group members.
Interesting, however, that the article seems to put forward a belief that since the U. has been historically white due to geography and demographic patterns there is an absence of an racial animosity or even race consciousness.
I would suggest that when it comes to "racism" you should not use words whose meaning your don't understand.
You should take your own advice.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#13 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Not nearly as looked down upon as your remarks are, coming from a "lawyer." You certainly reinforce the layman's opinion of your profession.
I don't care a whit what you think of my remarks Paco. The frequency with which you call me a douche is directly related to how often I call you out on your ridiculousness.

Its like a Pavlov experiment.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#14 Feb 18, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl is just demonstrating how the "MSM" should operate. You know... limited facts, mysterious sources, inflammatory headlines.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care a whit what you think of my remarks Paco. The frequency with which you call me a douche is directly related to how often I call you out on your ridiculousness.
woof
Hey moron, have you ever noted the similarity of the sounds of the words, "douche" and "Duke"?
Not too bright, are you?
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#16 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Hey moron, have you ever noted the similarity of the sounds of the words, "douche" and "Duke"?
Not too bright, are you?
Victor sounds a bit like Sphincter huh? I prefer Paco.

woof

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#17 Feb 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
And if anyone would be familiar with Pavlov, it would be you. Ding,ding, come and get your surprise. Arf.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Victor sounds a bit like Sphincter huh? I prefer Paco.
woof
Which never has made any sense...douche.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#19 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>Which never has made any sense...douche.
It makes perfect sense, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets it.

Maybe someday you will too.

woof

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes perfect sense, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets it.
Maybe someday you will too.
woof
As long as you get, "douche."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The "Fake News" narrative 21 min BizzyBee 2
Trump the Crook/Liar 27 min Pale Rider 221
Trumpeters crying in their leader's failed pro... 29 min BizzyBee 9
Religion in our schools..... 1 hr d pants 110
Make America Great Again 2 hr Pale Rider 379
Trump TOUR 5 hr Pale Rider 15
News One critical after shooting in South Linden 8 hr TheTruthIs 1
Lesbifriends: Corporate Success 13 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 35

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web