Armed Robbery At South Columbus Gas Station

There are 6 comments on the May 27, 2013, WBNS story titled Armed Robbery At South Columbus Gas Station. In it, WBNS reports that:

Police said an armed man wearing a red baseball hat robbed a South Columbus gas station Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBNS.

They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#1 May 27, 2013
The clerks should have been armed and shot the scumbag.

Time to start killing thieves

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Pickerington, OH

#2 May 27, 2013
This is a notorious place for homeless. I used to take care of a feral cat colony that lived behind the gas station (fed them, trapped them, had them fixed then released) and there were probably about 30 homeless men that slept behind there as well. They seemed harmless enough, a few asked me for money to buy beer and were at least honest about what they were buying. Was kind of scary going down there with all those guys down there, but I figured they wouldn't bother me much and never did. But desperate guys will do desperate things. Glad no one got hurt.
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#3 May 27, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
This is a notorious place for homeless. I used to take care of a feral cat colony that lived behind the gas station (fed them, trapped them, had them fixed then released) and there were probably about 30 homeless men that slept behind there as well. They seemed harmless enough, a few asked me for money to buy beer and were at least honest about what they were buying. Was kind of scary going down there with all those guys down there, but I figured they wouldn't bother me much and never did. But desperate guys will do desperate things. Glad no one got hurt.
Nice program. Did you vaccinate them for rabbis and feline leukemia as well?

I wish we coukd do the same to those on welfare.... sterilize them an release them at a help wanted sign

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Pickerington, OH

#4 May 27, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice program. Did you vaccinate them for rabbis and feline leukemia as well?
I wish we coukd do the same to those on welfare.... sterilize them an release them at a help wanted sign
They were all tested and treated.

You should restart the eugenics program the government practiced until the 1970s.
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

#5 May 27, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
They were all tested and treated.
You should restart the eugenics program the government practiced until the 1970s.
I just want to thin out the unproductive people. Far too many on welfare, having kids they can't afford. Take schools I get stuck paying for schools in districts where I own land but can't vote there. I didn't breed those kids mothers so they are not my problem.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#6 May 29, 2013
He's not too bright as the security camera got a full picture of his face. He's just another African out of his element in an advanced culture. There are many, many like him in America, UK, Sweden, France all due to liberal policies.

Lacking the patience and work ethic to fit in and earn his wages, he steals; not thinking or caring that he will end up back in prison. Best case scenario is for him to get wacked by someone with conceal carry or suicide by cop. The Department of Rehabilitation neither rehabilitates or corrects, only recycles, trash in, trash out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 min Pope Che Reagan C... 6,207
Will Bruce Jenner now come out with his own lin... 5 min Reality Speaks 5
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 7 min Pope Che Reagan C... 177
Ohio High School cancels Muslim Day celebration... 26 min Reality Speaks 121
Will Bruce Jenner now be allowed to use the wom... 29 min Seriouslady 50
BizzyBee HAS LEFT THIS FORUM…..FOR GOOD! 1 hr Your Fantasy love 99
men who wear nighties (Sep '13) 2 hr hmm 45
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]