Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Teapublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't paint a broad brush the moderates are coming back David Frum already lay a smack down on the entertainment complex like Fox news.
Frum is not a conservative
Karl

Wellington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Teapublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I just found your contradiction too, you said we have massive cut on military and is hurting us. And all these military bashing you talk about our I wonder what side are you on? If you truly believe we are weak as fuk wouldn't it makes sense to cut more? You are no less of a troll than I am. At least I have my conservative principal fiscally cut the high way system no more free ride. See if you can manage that for a day.
The future cuts are a threat because they target weapons intended for conventional wars with China. Not for counterinsurgency.

The US doesn't do counterinsurgency well because we don't do scorched earth. It does do conventional war well.
Teapublican

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't
I'm 16! You afraid to answer my question means you didn't serve.
Teapublican

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Frum is not a conservative
Frum is a true conservative.
Teapublican

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
The future cuts are a threat because they target weapons intended for conventional wars with China. Not for counterinsurgency.
The US doesn't do counterinsurgency well because we don't do scorched earth. It does do conventional war well.
Deficit doesn't matter ~ Dick Cheney
Teapublican

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI those are not cuts, first The Pentagon did not recommend an automatic budget increase on military which upsets you and your military contractors, then the Pentagon asked for a strategic switch from funding conventional warfare to counter terror. You have this mindset that buying more horses and cannons will keep us safer than recruiting cyber security experts. That's the generational deficiency I was talking about when you and Cleven are so lost in touch with current situation.
Teapublican

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Teapublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you serve? Like Clever Little that ba$stard all gun ho about military and never had an ounce to lived through basic training. That's your generation, spoiled and now asking for entitlement and free handout. Unlike you and your partisan folks who put party ahead of country you just want to destroy the way of lives because some healthcare law somehow is going to take our freedom away so you have to stockpile and shoot at our fed agents and I found that more despicable than any of the past anti-war anti-military hippies which by the way also came from your generation. Half of your groups are liberals and you folks decided to jerk around in congress and act like 5th graders and never accomplished anything in legislation and keep fighting like a bunch of high school girls.
I'm in high school and I found the bickering among your generation 15 times more immature than our homecoming queen candidates. I guess that is a good thing for us to see what not to do as a generation. You lost the youth vote in the last 2 elections not because of ideology, you refused to listen to people with real problem and continue that "Me" generation had shrink your party into one single demographic which may still work in a backward state like Bama but if you want to make money the way I do, it's time to adopt situations. Hey why do you think dinosaurs extinct?
Remember it's the baby boomer started all these cultural revolutions in the 60s, not us.
Karl

Wellington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Teapublican wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 16! You afraid to answer my question means you didn't serve.
I pay taxes, which pays the DoD budget. They are not facing a shortage of recruits.
Karl

Wellington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Teapublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember it's the baby boomer started all these cultural revolutions in the 60s, not us.
You are not a reactionary working to overturn those revolutions, therefore you support them.
Karl

Wellington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Teapublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Frum is a true conservative.
Frum is a neo-conservative
Karl

Wellington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Teapublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Deficit doesn't matter ~ Dick Cheney
The full phrase is "Reagan proved deficits don't matter"

Dick Cheney was wrong in that phrase, Reagan was not a Keynesian, the deficits were caused by Tip O'Neill
Karl

Wellington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Teapublican wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI those are not cuts, first The Pentagon did not recommend an automatic budget increase on military which upsets you and your military contractors, then the Pentagon asked for a strategic switch from funding conventional warfare to counter terror. You have this mindset that buying more horses and cannons will keep us safer than recruiting cyber security experts. That's the generational deficiency I was talking about when you and Cleven are so lost in touch with current situation.
We won't be doing counter terror much longer, who needs AQ when the MB is now ruling Egypt.

Buying more fifth generation jets makes a hell of a lot more sense than buying Littoral Combat Ships, MRAPs that were barely used, V-22 ospreys, and "humanitarian aid"

I don't think we lack for hackers. But when China acquires naval superiority in the Western Pacific, bye bye American hegemony in East Asia.

Remember, you leftists said that Missile Defense would not work, IRON DOME, bitchez
Teapublican

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not a reactionary working to overturn those revolutions, therefore you support them.
that means you! you didn't stop the hippies or the civil right movement in the 60s therefore you fail and you support them!

Did you stop shopping at Wal-Mart? If you are not working to overturn the chinese run stores therefore you support china and their workers!
Teapublican

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay taxes, which pays the DoD budget. They are not facing a shortage of recruits.
So do I, so do liberals, democrats, that makes you one of us.

I serve as soon as I turn 18. You make no sense when you say no shortage of recruits, why the he11 do our men have to do 5 or 6 tours of duty? You are as bad as Cleven on logic.

You did answer on your no service so case is closed now. I will be more patriotic than you.
Teapublican

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
Frum is a neo-conservative
He's not a tea extremist. He's a Eisenhower conservative, pro fed pro highway system pro government type you not fond with.
Teapublican

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
The full phrase is "Reagan proved deficits don't matter"
Dick Cheney was wrong in that phrase, Reagan was not a Keynesian, the deficits were caused by Tip O'Neill
He's not wrong we were strong as a nation after the 2 tax cut and with the debt rising our economy was booming during Bush years. You kept saying China this and that they will not fight a country that owes them massive debt or they will too go bankrupt.
Teapublican

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
We won't be doing counter terror much longer, who needs AQ when the MB is now ruling Egypt.
Buying more fifth generation jets makes a hell of a lot more sense than buying Littoral Combat Ships, MRAPs that were barely used, V-22 ospreys, and "humanitarian aid"
I don't think we lack for hackers. But when China acquires naval superiority in the Western Pacific, bye bye American hegemony in East Asia.
Remember, you leftists said that Missile Defense would not work, IRON DOME, bitchez
Every time you shop at Wal-mart and buy made in china products you are indirectly support our enemy. Look for websites show you how to shop and buy american made. It's easy to talk a good talk but no one wants to endure the hassle of buying american so let alone fighting. Southern states will be the first on casualties their lack of self-reliance.

You never served and you talk like you know more than the generals in the Pentagon who clearly stated they do not want the auto budget raise. You are old otherwise you wouldn't be so bitter about not serving and making excuses for all the incompetency just like Cleven who talks like he's a former marine. Chicken hawk.
Teapublican

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Karl wrote:
<quoted text>
And we are not in war with China never will or they want to, you think they want to kiss the US bonds good bye? You all depressed about debt and you want to spend more on sh1t that we don't need and look the other way when AQ re-organize and attack on our soil again. Shake my head. Chicken hawk is very dangerous more dangerous to us than the terrorists, you lack of military experience does not qualify you as a decision making 4 star general. Enlist yourself and learn on site, not online!
Karl

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Teapublican wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I, so do liberals, democrats, that makes you one of us.
I serve as soon as I turn 18. You make no sense when you say no shortage of recruits, why the he11 do our men have to do 5 or 6 tours of duty? You are as bad as Cleven on logic.
You did answer on your no service so case is closed now. I will be more patriotic than you.
The soldiers are doing multiple tours because they keep re-upping after four years. The contract you sign is typically four years active, four years reserve. The "stop-loss" of pushing people on the IRR back into active is mostly over.

Additionally, having people with multiple tours means a more experienced army that doesn't need to continuously retrain people as much.
Karl

Brunswick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Teapublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you shop at Wal-mart and buy made in china products you are indirectly support our enemy. Look for websites show you how to shop and buy american made. It's easy to talk a good talk but no one wants to endure the hassle of buying american so let alone fighting. Southern states will be the first on casualties their lack of self-reliance.
You never served and you talk like you know more than the generals in the Pentagon who clearly stated they do not want the auto budget raise. You are old otherwise you wouldn't be so bitter about not serving and making excuses for all the incompetency just like Cleven who talks like he's a former marine. Chicken hawk.
Economic freedom usually leads to political freedom.

The South has more manufacturing than the Midwest, RTW > Unions.

The generals are all political appointees, they have no freedom to dissent from what Panetta orders them to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••