Obozo the clown, the greatest flop of a President of all time

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Droog

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Obozo the clown, the greatest flop of a President of all time.

What an absolute joke/fraud/failure.
Droog

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

His joke of a Presidency is proof positive that he should've been vetted or weeded out back in the primaries 4 years ago before he ever even got the Democrat nomination to run and get elected as President.

We all got caught up in the hype and voted for him the first time. But not this time.
Vote Mitt Romney

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We all got caught up in the hype and voted for him the first time. But not this time.Above quote

Four years ago we were desparate for change Obama was/is a smoothtalker and we fell for it.Four years later we are still desparate but much smarter this time around.VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY.
tip

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

Vote Mitt Romney wrote:
We all got caught up in the hype and voted for him the first time. But not this time.Above quote
Four years ago we were desparate for change Obama was/is a smoothtalker and we fell for it.Four years later we are still desparate but much smarter this time around.VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY.
Who is this "we"?
It would have been snowing in hell before I voted for a community organizer.
Bum Bum Ba

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Obozo Obozo Obozo

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Vote Mitt Romney wrote:
We all got caught up in the hype and voted for him the first time. But not this time.Above quote
Four years ago we were desparate for change Obama was/is a smoothtalker and we fell for it.Four years later we are still desparate but much smarter this time around.VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY.
If you don't want a smooth talker, why would you vote for Romney? His debate performance was like a new car salesman, only not as honest.

If you can't persuade 'em with fact, bamboozle 'em with bullpuckey.
VOTE MITT ROMNEY

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want a smooth talker, why would you vote for Romney? His debate performance was like a new car salesman, only not as honest.
If you can't persuade 'em with fact, bamboozle 'em with bullpuckey.
Why would you vote for Obama "he's a loser" what has he done for this country?I've been around a long time and I don't remember things ever being this bad.I see homeless people on the street, foreclosures everywhere.Stop drinking Obama's kool-aid.Get a grip.
VOTE MITT ROMNEY

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 8, 2012
 
I did'nt vote for Obama-thank God I was'nt registered at the time.
Suzie

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want a smooth talker, why would you vote for Romney? His debate performance was like a new car salesman, only not as honest.
If you can't persuade 'em with fact, bamboozle 'em with bullpuckey.
At least he showed some back bone!!
Suzie

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The reason I came to this website was because If Obama wins Ohio He wins the election. I hope there is enough Christians and enough smart voters that see he has failed and we are hell bound if we don't get him out. God go with us and guide us through this. My mother was a buckeye so I feel we all can get together and do the right thing.
Vote Mitt Romney

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Suzie wrote:
The reason I came to this website was because If Obama wins Ohio He wins the election. I hope there is enough Christians and enough smart voters that see he has failed and we are hell bound if we don't get him out. God go with us and guide us through this. My mother was a buckeye so I feel we all can get together and do the right thing.
Ohio is a tough and smart state we see what's going on Mitt Romney will win here.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

VOTE MITT ROMNEY wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you vote for Obama "he's a loser" what has he done for this country?I've been around a long time and I don't remember things ever being this bad.I see homeless people on the street, foreclosures everywhere.Stop drinking Obama's kool-aid.Get a grip.
Things are just fine with me. Guess you forgot how bad they were four years ago, and headed worse if it hadn't been for his leadership.

You and your fellow tin-foil-wearing wingnuts are the ones who need to get a grip. Romney told more lies in 90 minutes than a liars convention. And you suckas are falling for all of them.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are just fine with me. Guess you forgot how bad they were four years ago, and headed worse if it hadn't been for his leadership.
You and your fellow tin-foil-wearing wingnuts are the ones who need to get a grip. Romney told more lies in 90 minutes than a liars convention. And you suckas are falling for all of them.
wwwwhhhhaaaaaaaaa.....you are losing

America is aborting the Democratic Party on 11/6/2012
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vote Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>Ohio is a tough and smart state we see what's going on Mitt Romney will win here.
The poll released this morning agree with your statement.

Josh Mandel wins too.
Vote Mitt Romney

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are just fine with me. Guess you forgot how bad they were four years ago, and headed worse if it hadn't been for his leadership.
You and your fellow tin-foil-wearing wingnuts are the ones who need to get a grip. Romney told more lies in 90 minutes than a liars convention. And you suckas are falling for all of them.
What were the lies?

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vote Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>What were the lies?
"My tax cuts won't add to the deficit".
"Even with tax cuts, revenue will be the same".
"Tax cuts on the rich will still bring in the same revenue".
"I won't cut education"
"I won't cut Medicare"
And with raising the military, somehow he's going to be able to balance the budget.

These are just the top few.

All you had to do was listen objectively.
Tim

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
"My tax cuts won't add to the deficit".
"Even with tax cuts, revenue will be the same".
"Tax cuts on the rich will still bring in the same revenue".
"I won't cut education"
"I won't cut Medicare"
And with raising the military, somehow he's going to be able to balance the budget.
These are just the top few.
All you had to do was listen objectively.
Laffer curve

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 9, 2012
 
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Laffer curve
Dude, we TRIED that 32 years ago.

Totally, and correctly, proven wrong.
Tim

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 9, 2012
 
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, we TRIED that 32 years ago.
Totally, and correctly, proven wrong.
No, it wasn't.

Keynesianism was proven wrong.

Since: Dec 11

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 9, 2012
 
Hadn't thought o that. But tis true. I think we can probably say we don't have to minorityize any more. Glad Mitt didn't pick a woman to counter the war on women LIE. I think "her thighness" Hillary has failed so miserably that ship has sailed guilt free too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of27
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 36 min NoWayFastEddie 44
The right's insanity continues... 1 hr d pantaloni 27
Michelle Obama a/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 1 hr Reality speaks 6
Would you allow Obama's mother to use contracep... 1 hr Reality speaks 7
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 1 hr Reality speaks 42
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Reality speaks 28,424
This is what “WHITE FLIGHT” looks like UP-CLOSE... 2 hr NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••