Man wrecks, then jumps off bridge near Easton

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

A man was killed early today when he jumped off a bridge after wrecking his vehicle on Easton Way on the Northeast Side.
Comments
161 - 180 of 213 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2011
Lehne HIS DAUGHTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

WonderingWhy wrote:
With all due respect for the family of the victim of this, I feel for your loss. But why would you not rally around your family members during this loss, instead of confronting anybody and everybody on here that doesn't see eye to eye with you?
would you defend your dad if people were talking about him after he died? And we are with our family..except aunt Rhonda she's on the way...
Lehne HIS DAUGHTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Proposition 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the Oprah psychobabble mentality on display for all to see. Wear your emotions on your sleeve and attack anybody who doesn't care as insensitive. We DON'T feel your pain. The guy must have been drunk or on drugs to crash into that wall to begin with ... and then take a dive off of it. Of course, he is going to be ridiculed. It was a dumba___ss thing to do!
we don't know why or what made him crash..radio distraction...he did have bad eye sight..and my grandmas car didn't have power steering..nobody knows....all I know is that he's gone and when you have to talk about plans for a funeral, pick out a casket, and try to pick a spot for your dad to be buried when your 19 years old.. Then you can sit on here all day and be a f*** head.
Thank you.
Lehne HIS DAUGHTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

CarGuyBri wrote:
Thy trailer park runeth over!
is that English? What does that mean. If your saying something about a trailer..I have you know my dad was in the process of building a 10,000 square foot house.
Lehne HIS DAUGHTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Like I said...my dad was in the process of building a 10,000 square foot house. That's like 300 trailers put together. Your the one who probably lives in a trailer. That's so
irrelevant anyway. Idiot.
steve_stiffler

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Frank wrote:
Based on the number of posts, this man was either gay or had just shot his dogs.
LOL! That's the funniest thing I've read all day!
Nazis for 1000 Alex

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Lehne HIS DAUGHTER wrote:
Like I said...my dad was in the process of building a 10,000 square foot house. That's like 300 trailers put together. Your the one who probably lives in a trailer. That's so
irrelevant anyway. Idiot.
10,000 divided by 300 equals 33.333 square feet each. That's a square 5.7 feet on a side. Tiny, tiny trailers.
Ghostryder

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Proposition 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct. That's the size of dad's jail cell.
I suppose it would be best if you didn`t meet the family in Reynoldsburg. Just keep making your inflammatory remarks from the saftey of your keyboard world. Where you are the toughest man alive.

But on a side note, if you guys do decide to meet up for coffee or bloodletting, post the time and place on here so we can come watch the festivities. Then again, I suppose you could just go to the funeral and sit right in the front row and spew your venom in real time, so they could get to know you better. Up close and personal.
Proposition 13

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Judged:

Ghostryder wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose it would be best if you didn`t meet the family in Reynoldsburg. Just keep making your inflammatory remarks from the saftey of your keyboard world. Where you are the toughest man alive.
But on a side note, if you guys do decide to meet up for coffee or bloodletting, post the time and place on here so we can come watch the festivities. Then again, I suppose you could just go to the funeral and sit right in the front row and spew your venom in real time, so they could get to know you better. Up close and personal.
They're fakes and they were called out on it.
Proposition 13

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Please don't drink and drive!
Proposition 13

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

WonderingWhy wrote:
With all due respect for the family of the victim of this, I feel for your loss. But why would you not rally around your family members during this loss, instead of confronting anybody and everybody on here that doesn't see eye to eye with you?
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/columbus-di...

I just wanted to reiterate that I also feel for the family's loss. I just don't believe for one minute the people posting here were actual family members.
Lehne HIS DAUGHTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Proposition 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct. That's the size of dumb **** dad's jail cell. It's easy to find information at the Franklin County Clerk's office:
1996 TR C 122434
1 OMVI ORDER IN 1
2 DR U/FRA SUSP IMMOB DISMISSED 1
3 VALID OPS/EXP OPS DISMISSED 1
4 HEADLIGHT VIOLATIONH
1993 CR B 006916 CITY OF COLUMBUS vs. ANNIS, PAUL COL TMAR
1 RESISTING ARREST GUILTY 1
1993 TR D 111497 CITY OF COLUMBUS vs. ANNIS, PAUL COL TMAR
1 NO OPER LIC GUILTY 1
2 EXPIRED TAGS DISMISSED 1
1996 TR C 122434 CITY OF COLUMBUS vs. ANNIS, PAUL
1 OMVI ORDER IN 1
2 DR U/FRA SUSP IMMOB DISMISSED 1
3 VALID OPS/EXP OPS DISMISSED 1
4 HEADLIGHT VIOLATION DISMISSED 1
2007 CR B 000823 STATE OF OHIO vs. ANNIS, PAUL GAH TAYL
1 OBSTRUCT OFFCL BUSNS DISMISSED
2007 TR C 102376 STATE OF OHIO vs. ANNIS, PAUL GAH TAYL
1 OVI GUILTY
2 FAILURE TO CONTROL DISMISSED
1991 CVG 016532 BOROUGH, CO vs. ANNIS, PAUL B JR et al Magistrate:MGT
GARNISHEE ADDRESS
GARNISHEE NAME
1992 CVG 000771 WORTHINGTON CONDO CO vs. ANNIS, PAUL BRADLEY JR et al Magistrate:MGT
GARNISHEE ADDRESS
GARNISHEE NAME
that's right! He never liked the law. If you knew my dad you'd know he did what he wanted and never regreted anything! He never lived by the rules and all that stiff make me proud to be his daughter. Go
dad!
P.s. I'm sure there's more. Hahaha
Lehne HIS DAUGHTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Proposition 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to reiterate that I also feel for the family's loss. I just don't believe for one minute the people posting here were actual family members.
if you feel for the family then you would shut the f up because were as real as it gets. Your so immature. My 10 year old brother is smarter than you. Get the Columbus dispatch tomorrow (if yu can afford it) you'll see. My sister leigha and grandma Linda wrote it. And his wife carrie picked out the picture. Stare at it for a couple seconds for me.
Lehne HIS DAUGHTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Don't worry daddy I got your back. :)
Lehne HIS DAUGHTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Ps. Proposwhatever 13
go
check out my myspace if you think I'm so fake. I'm sure you can figure out how to find it cause your so good on computers. Nerd.
what an -ss

South Charleston, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Proposition 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you cared about the family then you would not of said what you said about "dear old drunkard dad". The fact is your prolly unhappy with your life and therefore try to make everyone elses life miserable. Show some decency and I really hope you stop writing things that you know nothing about.
Ashley his OTHER neice

Pickerington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

At first when my family said that people were being so rude and ignorant leaving comments to hurt my family more then we are already I couldnt even believe it but now i see that there are truly people out there that deserve to get an a$$ woopin.. and best believe the anger that my family and i have right now i have no problem wit givin it to anyone thats ballsy enough to give there address to me talkin all this nonsense. for all the people leaving these comments i am pretty sure that you have an uncle, brother, father, or best friend and if you dont; no wonder why you are soo ignorant. Yes my uncle made a poor choice but he was a wonderful man and did soo much for my family im pretty sure more then you do for yours! As far as jerry springer if im going on jerry springer its because im bout to whoop one of these ignorant mo fos a$$. My family is trying to mourn and trying to get ourselves together we dont need no ingnorance right now. As far as being classy, that went out the window when you disrespected my family. I have no problem with showing you how a grown woman gets down when you disrespect her family soo please get at me cuz we can bang! you got the right one.. and if you only have negative comments to say and arent trying to identify yourself.. push on cuz you sou d and look ignorant and obviously have no life nor no heart to even say such things. A MAN DIED! A MAN THAT HAD A LOVING AND CARING FAMILY! point is it may have been stupid but hes not here to talk to one on one or to make fun of.. his family is and we are just trying to get through this!
Mr_G

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Anyone who knew Brad knew that if you couldnt have a good time with brad, you couldnt have a good time period. He was a pretty good fella from what i knew of him and I feel sorry for all his family especially carrie and his kids. I only hope i live to see half the things that brad did in his lifetime.
Proposition 13

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Ashley his OTHER neice wrote:
<quoted text>
what the f**k is wrong wit you **** a man is dead.. let us be!!! nobody is perfect clearly im sure you look at yourself everyday.. and that being said you know nobody is perfect! when you goto hell make sure you get a nice tan for me you b*tch **** motha F**cka
Because you are sending people the wrong message and covering up for him. No whitewashing. Other people who have drinking problems need to know what happened.

This thread already would have died if you didn't decide to COVER UP for him.
Lehne HIS DAUGHTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Mr_G wrote:
Anyone who knew Brad knew that if you couldnt have a good time with brad, you couldnt have a good time period. He was a pretty good fella from what i knew of him and I feel sorry for all his family especially carrie and his kids. I only hope i live to see half the things that brad did in his lifetime.
thank you. That was well said.
Lehne HIS DAUGHTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2009

Proposition 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are sending people the wrong message and covering up for him. No whitewashing. Other people who have drinking problems need to know what happened.
This thread already would have died if you didn't decide to COVER UP for him.
he wasn't an alcoholic. He had fun. There's a diffrence. Of course he's
gonna celebrate 4th of July. I'm
sure a lot of people did with alcohol. They just didn't have an accident like my dad. This thread should have been done for you a long time ago. And why do you care so much? Your the only one going on about this...you clearly have mental issues. So we will leave it at that. I feel bad for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE