Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

So what does everyone think about the new changes that will be made? Do you like it? Not like it? How do you feel about it being delayed?
I'm a student doing a project on the paper. I do not work at the paper.
just saying

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

I'm looking forward to it!

Read here: http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TC4TKQJKB...

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

I haven't done any research on the format, but size-wise it looks like they are copying USA today.
just saying

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

hey now wrote:
I'd like to call your attention to my post on the other Dispatched layout story
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TC4TKQJKB...
"This is like the mental case who plays with his boogers and thinks he is sculpting art."
You post was stupid then too.
Enzyte Bob

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

Pulp newspapers are dinosaurs. Why should I settle for news that's hours, days or even weeks old when up-to-the-second news is just a click away on the internet? I used to think a newspaper's one saving grace was the fact you can read it while sitting on the toilet but nowadays you can just as easily do the same with any wireless device.
Enzyte Bob

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

razamanaz wrote:
Pulp newspapers are dinosaurs. Why should I settle for news that's hours, days or even weeks old when up-to-the-second news is just a click away on the internet? I used to think a newspaper's one saving grace was the fact you can read it while sitting on the toilet but nowadays you can just as easily do the same with any wireless device.
The other problem with the virtual world is that it is easy to scrub history. This has some not so appealing political implications in my opinion. Not so easy to scrub history when something has been committed to paper.

I personally like the paper format, such as what you see with the enquirer link above. I have no problem with a computer device, but like the idea of something laid out like a piece of paper.
just saying

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

razamanaz wrote:
Spend a week here http://www.10tv.com/ and let us know what you think about their up-to-the-second news coverage.
roger ramjet

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Spend a week here http://www.10tv.com/ and let us know what you think about their up-to-the-second news coverage.
Channel 10 isn't the only online source for local news. Besides, they're still quicker than waiting until the next day to read the Columbus Buttscratch.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

all that paper used to print newspapers on is not wasted.

I buy all that trash and utilize it for something useful at 25 cents to the dollar the dispatch spent.

every single newspaper is almost broke; and it won't be long they all are out of business

look at ma bell as an example

recycling trash to manufacture something everybody uses for pennies on the dollar is working just fine for the moment.

the owners of newspapers ego has them losing family fortunes at an alarming rate.

I feel it my civic duty to earn 50% margins turning their trash into my checkbook growth.
C-J reader

Galena, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

roger ramjet wrote:
<quoted text>
Channel 10 isn't the only online source for local news. Besides, they're still quicker than waiting until the next day to read the Columbus Buttscratch.
Channel 6 at 12:30pm shows news that Channel 10 at noon never said anything about.
Evelyn Rice

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I definitey do not like the new format!!!
Little Green Man

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Evelyn Rice wrote:
I definitey do not like the new format!!!
Why not?
pjdaumier

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I do the SUDOKU every day. During the week is is
VERY LARGE-- bigger than it needs to be. But today
(Sunday) when there are the High Fives (FIVE
PUZZLES ) is is VERY SMALL-- hard to read. Maybe
this can be corrected. Otherwise I like the new,
smaller paper.
pjdaumier

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Sunday SUDOKU needs to be larger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 min Neutral Party 2,707
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 28 min Neutral Party 453
Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly |... (Dec '10) 43 min Amigo 55
Is the Koran a Book of Hate? 2 hr Indeedy 68
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 2 hr Indeedy 4
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr full frontal nudity 28,479
Columbus Police Grow Concerned As Murder Rate C... 6 hr Tea Party Supporter 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE