Several People Taken To Hospitals After Shuttle Bus Crash | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS 34
Several people were being transported to hospitals on Wednesday afternoon after a shuttle bus crash at a downtown intersection. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Listener

Lewis Center, OH

#2 May 25, 2011
I didn't catch where the bus was from or heading to, but scanner traffic sounded like four were transported to Grant Hospital, three walk-ins from the crash to Grant, and one transport to Children's Hospital.
not informed

Columbus, OH

#3 May 25, 2011
apparently it was a shuttle transporting children, not sure where. It is a mess/I work at GMC.
How about the details

Hilliard, OH

#6 May 25, 2011
not informed wrote:
apparently it was a shuttle transporting children, not sure where. It is a mess/I work at GMC.
Thanks for the update. This is usual 10tv reporting.

Yes, the location, the type of shuttle and where it was going would be the first items a breaking news report should have.
10TV is a rainbow flag

Columbus, OH

#7 May 25, 2011
The shuttle crashed?!? I thought that shuttle missions were over. Good job 10TV in breaking national news.
sickofit

Dublin, OH

#9 May 25, 2011
what the space shuttle crashed. 1st the space shuttles wife gets shot a few months ago then he crashes the shuttle. What bad luck for that family. BTW, All the reporters are in the news room reporting on the tornado watch! That is what 10TV is famous for...weather scares!

Since: Aug 09

Lorain, OH

#10 May 25, 2011
I liked the part under the photo where it says,'Video from Chopper 10 showed the bus laying on its side in the middle of the intersection.' Then you look at the still-frame PICTURE and it's from a STREET LEVEL perspective.
The wind from the choppers blades must have been what toppled the bus; or rounding the corner to find yourself eye-to-eye with a helicopter on the street and over correcting!
Echo

United States

#11 May 25, 2011
W B N S Worthless Basic News Service
PatriotRob75

Columbus, OH

#12 May 25, 2011
wldntulik2no wrote:
I liked the part under the photo where it says,'Video from Chopper 10 showed the bus laying on its side in the middle of the intersection.' Then you look at the still-frame PICTURE and it's from a STREET LEVEL perspective.
The wind from the choppers blades must have been what toppled the bus; or rounding the corner to find yourself eye-to-eye with a helicopter on the street and over correcting!
I was going to say the same thing... they must have landed the chopper downtown to take the picture!
jkh

Reynoldsburg, OH

#13 May 25, 2011
Echo wrote:
W B N S Worthless Basic News Service
That has nothing to do with the crash.
Hmmm

Columbus, OH

#14 May 25, 2011
wldntulik2no wrote:
LMFAO!!! This really made me "laugh out loud". I was thinking the same thing!

That was funny!

Good job 10TV! NOT!!!
breezy

Columbus, OH

#15 May 25, 2011
this don't have nothing to do with the shuttle bus accident, but what about the homeless man and woman that lives at the corner of 161 & cleveland ave. they have caused several accidents because they have sex on a bench in public and you think you see something strange when you drive past them and they cause people to wreck by looking at them poop in the flower beds all up & down 161. they refuse help and they sit in the rain or snow daily. maybe they were on grant st today and the driver saw them and wrecked too. that homeless couple steals out of every store on 161
Nurse Bev

Akron, OH

#16 May 25, 2011
BTW....what's the white stuff all over the ground in front of the bus? Was the driver doing cocaine? Wouldn't surprise me.
Nurse Bev

Akron, OH

#17 May 25, 2011
after all...we are talking about Columbus.
Nurse Bev

Akron, OH

#18 May 25, 2011
>Echo
Why don't you follow FOX 28 news since you this 10 tv is so worthless. duuuuuhhhhhh
Nurse Bev

Akron, OH

#19 May 25, 2011
>Echo
Why don't you follow FOX 28 news since you think 10 tv is so worthless. duuuuuhhhhhh
mom2be

Athens, OH

#20 May 25, 2011
wow...if my child was on that bus i would take the driver to court for running a red light. that is not right just to cite him for running a red light....I mean really he injured these poor kids and all he gets is a ticket?? he should lose his job and pay a huge fine..this is really messed up
Lorenzo

Columbus, OH

#21 May 25, 2011
This is a bus from my school. my cousin was on that van
Tisha

Reynoldsburg, OH

#22 May 25, 2011
when is the rain going to stop, no matter when i can get the grass cut the rain will not stop, iam trying to get my grass trained but i cant because it wont stop!!!!!!!!!
HEY BEV

Dublin, OH

#23 May 25, 2011
you need to get a clue. that is like 5 comments in a row and none make any sense. we pray you are not really a nurse. if they had cocaine it must be a buttload because it was really large and easy to see in the photos and walking by it on the street. it was sawdust to soak up any blood/body fluids. get more informed. stop complaining about news coverage. if you don't like breaking news don't read it. or at least don't comment on it. duh!
bOb

Columbus, OH

#24 May 25, 2011
Was the driver one of those drunks hired to drive for Cbus city schools?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 cheetah cubs from 2 moms share first playtime... 9 min Steven Michaels 3
2 magical days until Christmas 30 min Latrina Waters 72
Gas Prices Dip Below $2 A Gallon Across Central... 34 min Latrina Waters 9
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 4,927
Armengau, 5 other lawyers face misconduct charges 2 hr Big Johnson 1
Who do you side with in New York and why? 2 hr They cannot kill ... 19
Central Ohio filmgoers lining up to see - The I... 2 hr Big Johnson 1
COPS lives MATTER 4 hr Neutral Party 183
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance