The Daily Groid

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of46
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Peppermint Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that whites do the same thing right? They rob and shoot people too.
You should get out more. I would hate to know your thoughts on gays. You don't seem like you would be a fan of them or anyone other than a white person.
Blacks are 13% of the US population but they commit 52% of the murders in this country.
Peppermint Patty

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

hey hey black Albert wrote:
<quoted text>You presumptuous tub of sewage thinking I hate blacks. I just call out their behavior in terms that match that behavior. Decent folks would have expected the black race to blossom with the election of obama. So what happened? Don't bother with a blame based excuse for an answer...or a larcenous flash invasion mob.
You definitely hate blacks. Everyone that reads your posts knows that. You also have a mental problem. Go get some help before it's to late. Seriously.
Peppermint Patty

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Donald Thumper wrote:
<quoted text>
why me take counseling?
to help you with your hallucinations?
I already know you are an addict of communism.
Me....I can live in the wilderness off the land Mountain man style, or the suburbs in a 3000 square foot house.
I am not equal with average, and refuse to accept mediocrity for my life.
Affermative action is for slaves. Did you hear your master Obama threaten you with the whip?
Ted Kaczynski Unabomber? Is that you?
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Peppermint Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely hate blacks. Everyone that reads your posts knows that. You also have a mental problem. Go get some help before it's to late. Seriously.
Fee Fi Fo Fum I smell the breath of a socialist scumbag ....... or the cat just farted.
Peppermint Patty

Powell, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Fee Fi Fo Fum I smell the breath of a socialist scumbag ....... or the cat just farted.
You must be very old. That sounds like something the old people at my moms independent living place would say. You would fit in there very well.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Peppermint Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be very old. That sounds like something the old people at my moms independent living place would say. You would fit in there very well.
The old negro's home? He most definitely would stand out.
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Peppermint Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely hate blacks. Everyone that reads your posts knows that. You also have a mental problem. Go get some help before it's to late. Seriously.
Same old tactic of accusing racism so as to give a pass to the disgusting behavior of blacks. Say, do you also sh^t in bank lobbies in the run up to elections or during a labor dispute/extortion racket?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 20, 2013
 
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 20, 2013
 
TonyD2 wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new -york/brooklyn/brooklyn-youths -attack-couple-racial-attack-c ops-article-1.1490901
Tony delivering today's edition of The Daily Groid. Looks like the comments are nullifying that diversity is our strength and we're all equal BS.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 20, 2013
 
Peppermint Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Kaczynski Unabomber? Is that you?
he was a failure, and I am not.

little girls like you would never understand.

you best stay playing with your dolls.
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Extra! Extra! Two hundred and fifty brawling obama sons and one death.
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/23736250/man-kil...

Gottsta check out pkdarnall's comment! HAR! And the rest of the comments put the rag off of the diversity bush.

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 21, 2013
 
hey hey black Albert wrote:
In today's issue of the Daily Groid we examine blackdom's teaching techniques. Video.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/16/you-dont-wa...
Low test scores anyone? Eighty+ percent dropout rates anyone?
Maybe a girlfriend? A stamp collection?
Less stressful alternatives. I can't imagine you are qualified for anything else.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 21, 2013
 
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a girlfriend? A stamp collection?
Less stressful alternatives. I can't imagine you are qualified for anything else.
no surprise here....you have trouble thinking inside the box, so expecting out of the box thinking is unreasonable expectations from you.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 21, 2013
 
I'm surprised nobody has posted about the grambling football players forfeiting a game

After players refuse to travel, Grambling forfeits
The Advocate-Oct 18, 2013

Two hours to the west, Grambling buses sat with empty seats, creating doubt about whether
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 21, 2013
 
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 21, 2013
 
Enzyte Bob wrote:
I'm surprised nobody has posted about the grambling football players forfeiting a game
After players refuse to travel, Grambling forfeits
The Advocate-Oct 18, 2013
Two hours to the west, Grambling buses sat with empty seats, creating doubt about whether
Yo yo yo! They can call themseffs de 3Gs...Grambling's Grumbling Groids.
I'm surprised YT wasn't somehow blamed.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 21, 2013
 
hey hey black Albert wrote:
<quoted text>Yo yo yo! They can call themseffs de 3Gs...Grambling's Grumbling Groids.
I'm surprised YT wasn't somehow blamed.
Everyone knows it was Bush's fault.
Enzyte Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 22, 2013
 
Boy, 16, from group home is charged in jogger's killing in Blendon Township park
By Allison Manning

Story posted: 23 minutes ago
144931753

A Blendon Township woman was stabbed to death while jogging in a park near her home over the weekend, and police have charged a teenager who lived in a nearby group home with the slaying.
Jane E. Juergens, 55, was found dead with multiple stab wounds on the main trail of Ridgewood Park around 7 p.m. Sunday, Blendon Township police said. She lived on Saddle Lane E., not far from the park.

Jordan T. Stewart, 16, was charged yesterday with a delinquency count of murder in Juergens' death. Stewart and Juergens did not know each other, township Police Chief John Belford said.

Stewart lived in a group home with three other boys at 5548 Copenhagen Dr., which is near the park. He was assigned to the group home, run by Consumer Support Services, by Franklin County Children Services last year.

According to a search warrant filed in Franklin County Municipal Court, Juergens' body was found by township police officers after Willy Mutah, a staff member at the group home, called police shortly after 6 p.m. Sunday, to say Stewart was acting suspiciously.
hey hey black Albert

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Enzyte Bob wrote:
Boy, 16, from group home is charged in jogger's killing in Blendon Township park
By Allison Manning
Story posted: 23 minutes ago
144931753
A Blendon Township woman was stabbed to death while jogging in a park near her home over the weekend, and police have charged a teenager who lived in a nearby group home with the slaying.
Jane E. Juergens, 55, was found dead with multiple stab wounds on the main trail of Ridgewood Park around 7 p.m. Sunday, Blendon Township police said. She lived on Saddle Lane E., not far from the park.
Jordan T. Stewart, 16, was charged yesterday with a delinquency count of murder in Juergens' death. Stewart and Juergens did not know each other, township Police Chief John Belford said.
Stewart lived in a group home with three other boys at 5548 Copenhagen Dr., which is near the park. He was assigned to the group home, run by Consumer Support Services, by Franklin County Children Services last year.
According to a search warrant filed in Franklin County Municipal Court, Juergens' body was found by township police officers after Willy Mutah, a staff member at the group home, called police shortly after 6 p.m. Sunday, to say Stewart was acting suspiciously.
This link has a picture of the obama son who broke out in another case of spontaneous blackness and killed the lady.
http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/news/fea...
Wonder if the vic was an obama supporting fan of that 'vibrant diversity"?

Since: Jun 13

Utopia, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

hey hey black Albert wrote:
<quoted text>This link has a picture of the obama son who broke out in another case of spontaneous blackness and killed the lady.
http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/news/fea...
Wonder if the vic was an obama supporting fan of that 'vibrant diversity"?
I'm curious. What is "spontaneous blackness"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of46
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min woo-boy 28,484
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 35 min d pantz 2,716
When will Obama be Arrested???? 37 min Black Rhino 32
Is the Koran a Book of Hate? 43 min Black Rhino 74
Columbus recreation centers safe, data show 1 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Is Michelle Obama a Transsexual? 1 hr Now what 33
Punishment 4 Treason 1 hr Now what 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••