=~{
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#2 May 14, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
I hate this!
How's the weather in Columbus?
=~{
Had aone hail earlier but just clear and humd here south and east of Colemanistan

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 May 14, 2014
Come to the east coast. No tornado warnings, bt it was sweltering hot yesterday.....unil 8PM when I walked out on the porch and it was COLD. Had the fireplace on this morning, an now,after being overcast all day, hhe humidity is rising.

The Bible says a sign of the final days is there will be no difference in the seasons.
So.....why clean out the basement at this point???

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 May 14, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
Come to the east coast. No tornado warnings, bt it was sweltering hot yesterday.....unil 8PM when I walked out on the porch and it was COLD. Had the fireplace on this morning, an now,after being overcast all day, hhe humidity is rising.
The Bible says a sign of the final days is there will be no difference in the seasons.
So.....why clean out the basement at this point???
I do go to the East coast...outer banks, myrtle beach, palm beach.
I can't take the humid weather much...can't breathe good...

The end is near.......lol
Before it comes, WR TIME!

Location hidden

#5 May 14, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Had aone hail earlier but just clear and humd here south and east of Colemanistan
Still coming down, lots of thunder....weird

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#6 May 14, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Still coming down, lots of thunder....weird
There is plenty more to come tonight later. This is just the beginning.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 May 14, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I do go to the East coast...outer banks, myrtle beach, palm beach.
I can't take the humid weather much...can't breathe good...
The end is near.......lol
Before it comes, WR TIME!
Oh, yeah! I like the way you think. Made with 1/2 & 1/2.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8 May 14, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah! I like the way you think. Made with 1/2 & 1/2.
Butter pecan ice cream is the only dairy other than cheese that goes with alcohol.

Location hidden

#9 May 14, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>There is plenty more to come tonight later. This is just the beginning.
I know.....be safe..
I hate when they pre-empt programs with the weather and they don't recast them. I missed Blacklist Monday.

Location hidden

#10 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Butter pecan ice cream is the only dairy other than cheese that goes with alcohol.
I love Butter Pecan but can't eat nuts.that is my dad's fav. NTW.....how's Gramdma?

Location hidden

#11 May 14, 2014
OMG.....
I love Butter Pecan but can't eat nuts. That's my dad's fav, BTW...how's Grandma?

I have been up since 5am and delirious......tired
Lol
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#12 May 14, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
OMG.....
I love Butter Pecan but can't eat nuts. That's my dad's fav, BTW...how's Grandma?
I have been up since 5am and delirious......tired
Lol
She has shingles . She is taking lyrica and has a lidocane cream puts a frozen wash cloth on her head.

Location hidden

#13 May 14, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.....be safe..
I hate when they pre-empt programs with the weather and they don't recast them. I missed Blacklist Monday.
I'm not going anywhere. If my cats are going to die, I am going to die with them. There is no way that I could ever gather all 5 of them up at one time during a storm, and it wouldn't be fair to just leave them here. There is another cell in Canton right now heading my way later. And much more to come tomorrow.

Location hidden

#14 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
She has shingles . She is taking lyrica and has a lidocane cream puts a frozen wash cloth on her head.
Oh my! Those are so painful. If they're on her face, near her eyes, she needs to see an eye doc immediately. I'm sure she's well taken care of!
Hope they don't last too long.=~{

Location hidden

#15 May 14, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going anywhere. If my cats are going to die, I am going to die with them. There is no way that I could ever gather all 5 of them up at one time during a storm, and it wouldn't be fair to just leave them here. There is another cell in Canton right now heading my way later. And much more to come tomorrow.
I thought of that, if I have to run for safety, my cat won't let me pick her up.....yikes!
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#16 May 14, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought of that, if I have to run for safety, my cat won't let me pick her up.....yikes!
Toss a blanket over hwr and grab hwr up. Then give some tuna to say you're sorry for scare

Location hidden

#17 May 14, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel lucky. I was in 2 tornadoes in trucks back in the 90's, and survived. I'm sure you remember that story about how I pulled that driver out of his truck in Upper Sandusky. If I'm gonna go, well I'm gonna go.

Location hidden

#18 May 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Toss a blanket over hwr and grab hwr up. Then give some tuna to say you're sorry for scare
That's a great idea....thanks.
It's been pouring...relentlessly
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#19 May 14, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going anywhere. If my cats are going to die, I am going to die with them. There is no way that I could ever gather all 5 of them up at one time during a storm, and it wouldn't be fair to just leave them here. There is another cell in Canton right now heading my way later. And much more to come tomorrow.
Such DRAMA.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#20 May 14, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Such DRAMA.
If your place gets destroyed by a tornado no one will care about just any fury creatures you may have been torturing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Lost Art of Conversation 39 min jonjedi 28
Donald Trump Administration 40 min jonjedi 738
Republicans Don't care about your Taxes, Health... 41 min jonjedi 6
gop 2 hr jonjedi 9
jonjedi 2 hr jonjedi 52
Trump so sad, boo hoo hoo 2 hr jonjedi 14
The Moral Of The Story 3 hr jonjedi 11

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance