CURL: ‘Unoriginal Amateur Hour,’ star...

CURL: ‘Unoriginal Amateur Hour,’ starring Barack Obama

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Wait what

Groveport, OH

#1 Feb 24, 2013
So, every year, the county supervisors would acquiesce and pass the budgets almost exactly as proposed. I was always amazed at how simplistic and ham-handed the process was — propose an exorbitant budget, trot in the downtrodden, get your cash.

We all moved on from our Prince William days, and frankly, I thought I’d never see such amateur politics again.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Spookhere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Wait what wrote:
So, every year, the county supervisors would acquiesce and pass the budgets almost exactly as proposed. I was always amazed at how simplistic and ham-handed the process was — propose an exorbitant budget, trot in the downtrodden, get your cash.
We all moved on from our Prince William days, and frankly, I thought I’d never see such amateur politics again.
Get rid of those homosexual pedophile.union goons at airport. Groping little.kids has not made flights safer

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Wait what wrote:
Thanks, WW. Good article. Cracked me up that one paragraph began with 'wait,what?'

I'm sure the sequester will go into effect and equally sure that Obamagedden will not come about.
Of course, they'll find a way the first couple days to make it look bad and blame the right. It's a tradition we've all gotten used to.

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Obamagedden is here no matter what happens with sequester.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald trying to save US $4billion already 13 min Duke for Mayor 25
News Sasquatch Watch searches for Bigfoot in W.Va. |... (Oct '09) 20 min Reality Speaks 45
OMG! Trump scores $50 Billion for Americans! 24 min Seriouslady 6
News Consumer spending sags in Chase report 25 min Reality Speaks 1
Religion in our schools..... 39 min GrowUp 157
Trump endangers relations with China 42 min Reality Speaks 61
Trumpeters crying in their leader's failed pro... 2 hr d pants 25

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages