Will Obama Resign From Office?

Will Obama Resign From Office?

Created by Member3064 on May 18, 2014

122 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes, he's scared.

No, he's shameless.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#574 Jul 7, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think "Qualitative Easing" money went to?
I don't know. Who?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#575 Jul 7, 2014
Gay Male wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this rise on Wall Street going to "trickle down" to Main Street and the middle class ?
Not sure what's left of the GOP is done destroying the middle class yet.....

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#576 Jul 8, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Who?
Mostly the top 10% income bracket, and of course, the big banks.
Male

Hilliard, OH

#577 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Not sure what's left of the GOP is done destroying the middle class yet.....
What? Blow, please work on your Sentence Structure so we can try to understand what you are attempting to say, no matter how ignorant or irrelevant it is.

FYI, it's not conservatives destroying the middle class.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#578 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Not sure what's left of the GOP is done destroying the middle class yet.....
You are a joke.........sorry

Independence does not destroy anyone but the lazy because you can easily be measured.

No need to guess your work ethic is there.
Reality speaks

Cleveland, OH

#579 Jul 8, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
How crass. You're a tool.
How much does whining and complaining pay?

Case closed.
Male

Columbus, OH

#580 Jul 9, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
Did someone say trickle down?!?? Sounds like a failed policy to me.
Do you believe Wall Street gains are going to "trickle down" to the 99%??

Yeah dummy, I said trickle down. Don't you know how to reply to a post?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#581 Jul 9, 2014
Wall Street gains, directly enrich almost every Working American's 401K.., which have almost tripled in value since 2009.....also, the smaller private AMERICAN INVESTORS......
Male

Columbus, OH

#582 Jul 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Wall Street gains, directly enrich almost every Working American's 401K.., which have almost tripled in value since 2009.....also, the smaller private AMERICAN INVESTORS......
"The stock market is at all-time highs, but trading volume on the New York Stock Exchange is at 15 year lows. Quite simply, the mom-and-pop investor has had enough and is leaving the market."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/13/1291...
Male

Columbus, OH

#583 Jul 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Wall Street gains, directly enrich almost every Working American's 401K.., which have almost tripled in value since 2009.....also, the smaller private AMERICAN INVESTORS......
This is NOT what your Liberal friends say......

"Wall Street banks handed out $26.7 billion in bonuses to their 165,200 employees last year. That amount would be enough to more than double the pay for all 1,085,000 Americans who work full-time at the current federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour."

http://www.ips-dc.org/wall_street_bonuses_and...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#584 Jul 9, 2014
Reality speaks wrote:
<quoted text>How much does whining and complaining pay?

Case closed.
You do an awful lot of it. You tell me.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#585 Jul 9, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe Wall Street gains are going to "trickle down" to the 99%??

Yeah dummy, I said trickle down. Don't you know how to reply to a post?
You so proudly proclaim a blanket statement about Wall Street like it was a profound conclusion to your already inane chatter...

Simply put, as long as investors use the DOW and it contains the stocks of companies that reflect the major industrial areas of the U.S. economy during any given period, this 30-stock index will likely remain the gold standard of financial indicators. Your party's failed voodoo economics plan will have no effect on the 99% as usual.
Male

Columbus, OH

#586 Jul 9, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You so proudly proclaim a blanket statement about Wall Street like it was a profound conclusion to your already inane chatter...
Simply put, as long as investors use the DOW and it contains the stocks of companies that reflect the major industrial areas of the U.S. economy during any given period, this 30-stock index will likely remain the gold standard of financial indicators. Your party's failed voodoo economics plan will have no effect on the 99% as usual.
It weren't my inane chatter BR549.

This story is posted on the Daily Kos, the Liberal collectivist guide to communist utopia, it was written by: gjohnsit, who's groups include: Postcapitalism, SFKossacks, In Support of Labor and Unions, and Keynesian Kossacks. I am only the messenger.

"The stock market is at all-time highs, but trading volume on the New York Stock Exchange is at 15 year lows. Quite simply, the mom-and-pop investor has had enough and is leaving the market."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/13/1291...

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#587 Jul 9, 2014
Male wrote:
<quoted text>It weren't my inane chatter BR549.

This story is posted on the Daily Kos, the Liberal collectivist guide to communist utopia, it was written by: gjohnsit, who's groups include: Postcapitalism, SFKossacks, In Support of Labor and Unions, and Keynesian Kossacks. I am only the messenger.

"The stock market is at all-time highs, but trading volume on the New York Stock Exchange is at 15 year lows. Quite simply, the mom-and-pop investor has had enough and is leaving the market."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/13/1291...
Mom and Pop long sold out to the big boys...This ain't the 50's, conservative. Trading is still a cornerstone to this economy...To all businesses.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#588 Jul 9, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom and Pop long sold out to the big boys...This ain't the 50's, conservative. Trading is still a cornerstone to this economy...To all businesses.
Could never support the GOP again....Trolls like him, just keep digging the hole....deeper and deeper.....
Male

Columbus, OH

#589 Jul 9, 2014
Black Rhino and Go Blue Forever don't care about Mom and Pop?
Black Rhino and Go Blue Forever don't care about the 99%??
"Trading is still a cornerstone to this economy...To all businesses."
"Trolls like him, just keep digging the hole....deeper and deeper....."

This story is from the Daily Kos, let me repeat, THE DAILY KOS (a very Liberal website) it is not about Mom and Pop businesses. It's about individual Mom and Pop investors into things like 401Ks, etc., you know, Wall Street blood suckers.

I post you a Liberal reality story and you guys blow it off? Your collectivist friends will kick your rear ends out of the Democratic Socialist Party.

I thought this would be a Democrats wet dream, and you guy's dismiss it as right wing blather? You two sound more like Mitt Romney than Barak Obama. What the heck? So tell me the truth, you two now embrace free market corporate capitalism, have I got that right?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#590 Jul 9, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Could never support the GOP again....Trolls like him, just keep digging the hole....deeper and deeper.....
Agreed.
Teabaggers Unite

San Antonio, TX

#591 Jul 10, 2014
REASONS WHY I SUPPORT CONSERVATIVE IDEAS AND THE TEA PARTY:
I believe the Bible should be taught in our schools instead of science.
I believe our government should put corporations first and people second.
I believe others should pay taxes but not me.
I believe Jesus believes in 50 round clips and concealed carried.
I believe those who don't think like me should not have a voice in society.
I believe "The majority rules" doesn't apply if I don't agree with the majority.
I believe healthcare should be only for those who can afford it.
I believe if I've got mine, then that's all that matters.
I believe I have the right to tell a woman what she can or can't do with her body.
I believe I have the right to know what goes on in the privacy of your bedroom.
I believe my beliefs should be everyone's beliefs.
I believe in the death penalty but I also believe "Thou shalt not kill".
I believe liberals are evil because they're open minded, educated and know facts.
I believe everything Fox News tells me because I don't believe in facts.
I believe it's ok for our Government to torture prisoners if a republican is President.
I believe it's ok for our Government to spy on it's citizens if a republican is President.
I believe I'm a super patriot even though I never served in the armed forces.
I don't believe in a minimum wage.
I don't believe in work place OSHA safety regulations.
I don't believe in the luxury of clean air or water if it affects corporate profits.
I don't believe in holding corporations accountable for illegal business practices.
I don't believe in compassion, charity, understanding, or a lifestyle other than my own.
I don't believe the Government should help people unless it's me that needs the help.
I don't believe a black man should be in the WHITE House

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#592 Jul 10, 2014
Teabaggers Unite wrote:
REASONS WHY I SUPPORT CONSERVATIVE IDEAS AND THE TEA PARTY:
I believe the Bible should be taught in our schools instead of science.
I believe our government should put corporations first and people second.
I believe others should pay taxes but not me.
I believe Jesus believes in 50 round clips and concealed carried.
I believe those who don't think like me should not have a voice in society.
I believe "The majority rules" doesn't apply if I don't agree with the majority.
I believe healthcare should be only for those who can afford it.
I believe if I've got mine, then that's all that matters.
I believe I have the right to tell a woman what she can or can't do with her body.
I believe I have the right to know what goes on in the privacy of your bedroom.
I believe my beliefs should be everyone's beliefs.
I believe in the death penalty but I also believe "Thou shalt not kill".
I believe liberals are evil because they're open minded, educated and know facts.
I believe everything Fox News tells me because I don't believe in facts.
I believe it's ok for our Government to torture prisoners if a republican is President.
I believe it's ok for our Government to spy on it's citizens if a republican is President.
I believe I'm a super patriot even though I never served in the armed forces.
I don't believe in a minimum wage.
I don't believe in work place OSHA safety regulations.
I don't believe in the luxury of clean air or water if it affects corporate profits.
I don't believe in holding corporations accountable for illegal business practices.
I don't believe in compassion, charity, understanding, or a lifestyle other than my own.
I don't believe the Government should help people unless it's me that needs the help.
I don't believe a black man should be in the WHITE House
Classic.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#593 Jul 10, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic.
You'd think you'd be among the last people to cling to stereotypes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tick Tock arrives just in time for Thanksgiving 10 min Pope Che Reagan C... 71
Dems in disarray- Well, yeah! 1 hr Male 1,406
Afterall, Trump LOST the POPULAR VOTE BY MILLIO... 1 hr Greedy Lying Repu... 29
RIP Charles Manson 1 hr Pickle Rick 25
Senate Republican Trump Tax Cuts Medicare benef... 2 hr Escondido 4
Impeach Trump ! 2 hr Escondido 7
TESLA: Electric Truckerland 🚛 4 hr Big Johnson 26

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages