|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, oh. WW's going to start going off on how your mom didn't care enough to be involved in scouts with you.
Well, he would be right. She didn't. She instead cared enough to do whatever it took to put food on the table and a roof over our head. This of course was before the government started handing money out left and right. But I am familiar enough with government cheese, I could probably write a cook book on the subject.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, why are you so interested in trashing someone you don't know, have never met and whose only known failing is that she couldn't build a pinewood derby car for her son?
I have no idea what kind of mortgage she had or what her income was. It never seemed like it was any of my business.
I said there must be a hole in your story or...did I hit a nerve again, Reader? 5 SSA survivorship checks from the government should not cause you to work day and night. If you don't want people commenting, don't tell the story.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>I can't remember if it was Indian Guides or cub scouts, but there was something like a $2.00 a month due for participating. This was explained to my mother that the materials and all for what we did (a lot of crafts) where free but we needed to cover the shipping to get them there. Something about how the donations thing worked. I was only in them (either one) for a year because the Carter Depression pretty much turn my home into a two working parent family and no one had time to do extra stuff.
Reader said there were excessive costs, including weekly dues. I don't equate a $2.00 month charge as excessive. You can save up enough change for that each month.
adif understanding

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Reader said there were excessive costs, including weekly dues. I don't equate a $2.00 month charge as excessive. You can save up enough change for that each month.
lol.. That was in 1978 or so. Things could have changed quite a bit since then. I only provided it to say I remember a fee.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>From your post #1029 regarding incest:
"Well now you've brought an additional subject into the discussion that wasn't there before Paco.
An interesting matter, because I believe, its generally not illegal."
Hardly a condemnation from you, sicko.
Ohio criminal law, with which I am most familiar, beyond parents, step-parents, guardians, or persons in loco parentis, really doesn't address it. I guess the Republicans in the state house are sickos too eh?

http://www.arte-sana.com/articles/incest_laws...

woof

Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Can we assume you'll be on board when they legalize ephebophila and pedophilia?
As to Pedophilia...no, you can assume I wouldn't be "on board".

As to Ephebophilia...in Ohio, if the child is sixteen years or seventeen years old and the sex is consensual, there's currently no crime, unless the actor is 4 years older and the child is also a victim of human trafficking (importuning 2907.07(B)(1)).

So I guess in Ohio...the question is...why aren't you already breaking down the doors of the statehouse to protect all of the state's innocent sixteen and seventeen year olds from those raging ephebophiliacs?

woof
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
As to Ephebophilia...in Ohio, if the child is sixteen years or seventeen years old and the sex is consensual, there's currently no crime, unless the actor is 4 years older and the child is also a victim of human trafficking (importuning 2907.07(B)(1)).
So I guess in Ohio...the question is...why aren't you already breaking down the doors of the statehouse to protect all of the state's innocent sixteen and seventeen year olds from those raging ephebophiliacs?
woof
Unless the child is having sex with a legally defined peace officer. Then it is two years age difference. That's under the same law that makes incest illegal.

But don't you think that a law banning sex or even certain kinds of sex between two people of legal age is unconstitutional? Do you think it might violate the due process clause?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Unless the child is having sex with a legally defined peace officer. Then it is two years age difference. That's under the same law that makes incest illegal.
But don't you think that a law banning sex or even certain kinds of sex between two people of legal age is unconstitutional? Do you think it might violate the due process clause?
Regarding your first point, you're wrong. Go read the statutes..Chapter 2907.

Regarding your second point, that depends upon the statute.

Criminalizing sodomy...unconstitutional.
Criminalizing incest...constitutional.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
If we want to apply George's own methods to your question, it is because obviously George approves of incest.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If we want to apply George's own methods to your question, it is because obviously George approves of incest.
Only in your diseased mind does that exist. Perhaps you should go back to Dukie's pathetic spin job that began last night.
Here's the deal: Both incest and homosexuality are aberrant, vile behaviors.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Only in your diseased mind does that exist. Perhaps you should go back to Dukie's pathetic spin job that began last night.
Here's the deal: Both incest and homosexuality are aberrant, vile behaviors.
Here's the deal Paco:

There's a difference between religion and law.

woof

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>It's interesting, all the excuses you have made for a failing marriage does come down to morality or a failing of it.
As for you being surprised about me calling someone a tramp, I don't really care. Tramps serve a purpose in this world too. You could consider me the jerk, I don't have any kids I know of though. This is most likely because I give fake names out to one night stands but hey, whatever makes the world go around right?
Yes, you can say I am part of the problem. It doesn't negate the fact that the problem exists. I certainly have never claimed to be perfect and I know the world isn't.
I would suggest to you that many in our society set a different moral standard than have you. And perhaps the place to start is with yourself.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I said there must be a hole in your story or...did I hit a nerve again, Reader? 5 SSA survivorship checks from the government should not cause you to work day and night. If you don't want people commenting, don't tell the story.
You seem to be fixating to proving at all costs that any parent who cares properly for their children is both willing and capable of turning a block of wood into a derby car in one week's time.

[or else you are so personally obsessed with proving ME wrong that you are willing to make yourself look completely ridiculous in pursuing this argument]

Whatever turns you on, I guess.

Just know that there are other opinions.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest to you that many in our society set a different moral standard than have you. And perhaps the place to start is with yourself.
Says the man of self proclaimed, yet highly suspect "morality".

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
As you know, this statute prevents the prosecution of teens engaging in consensual sex, which is certainly not the equivalent of adult sex offenders preying upon teens and children.

And because adults who hold positions of trust over teens and children are held to a higher standard, these statutes exist in 2907.03, where "minor" = anyone under 18y:

(8) The other person is a minor, the offender is a teacher, administrator, coach, or other person in authority employed by or serving in an institution of higher education, and the other person is enrolled in or attends that institution.

(9) The other person is a minor, and the offender is the other person’s athletic or other type of coach, is the other person’s instructor, is the leader of a scouting troop of which the other person is a member, or is a person with temporary or occasional disciplinary control over the other person.

(12) The other person is a minor, the offender is a cleric, and the other person is a member of, or attends, the church or congregation served by the cleric.

(13) The other person is a minor, the offender is a peace officer, and the offender is more than two years older than the other person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the deal Paco:
There's a difference between religion and law.
woof
All laws comprise a moral code.
The only question is which morality ought to be legislated.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
As you know, this statute prevents the prosecution of teens engaging in consensual sex, which is certainly not the equivalent of adult sex offenders preying upon teens and children.
And because adults who hold positions of trust over teens and children are held to a higher standard, these statutes exist in 2907.03, where "minor" = anyone under 18y:
(8) The other person is a minor, the offender is a teacher, administrator, coach, or other person in authority employed by or serving in an institution of higher education, and the other person is enrolled in or attends that institution.
(9) The other person is a minor, and the offender is the other person’s athletic or other type of coach, is the other person’s instructor, is the leader of a scouting troop of which the other person is a member, or is a person with temporary or occasional disciplinary control over the other person.
(12) The other person is a minor, the offender is a cleric, and the other person is a member of, or attends, the church or congregation served by the cleric.
(13) The other person is a minor, the offender is a peace officer, and the offender is more than two years older than the other person.
And???

woof

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
And???
woof
If ephebopedic/pedophilic behaviors were to be "normalized" [i.e., declassified as mental disorders, and labeled as distinct sexual orientations] by the APA, et al -- as has been recently discussed, in the same way that homosexual behaviors were "normalized" -- then current laws applying to offenders 4+y older than victims would be challenged, and would go the way of sodomy laws.

Welcome to your relativist society.

Morality matters.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
If ephebopedic/pedophilic behaviors were to be "normalized" [i.e., declassified as mental disorders, and labeled as distinct sexual orientations] by the APA, et al -- as has been recently discussed, in the same way that homosexual behaviors were "normalized" -- then current laws applying to offenders 4+y older than victims would be challenged, and would go the way of sodomy laws.
Morality matters.
They don't care. If morality mattered, instead of 1.1 million people walking around with HIV in the US, the number would probably be around 10,000. If that.
But hey...it's more important to guarantee the right of men to use other men's colons as playthings.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Morality matters.
They create their own morality, Tip.

Like Reader loudly proclaiming herself a Christian, but holding to her pro-abortion stance and even finding a 'person' masquerading as clergy that also approves and preaches there are no absolutes in Christianity.

Jerry Sandusky and many other's carried on their abuse for decades before discovery. So did Ted Bundy.
Deviates know how to control and cover.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,041 - 1,060 of1,095
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 16 min say what 59
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 21 min scirocco 2,748
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 54 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 86
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 28,652
Do we need to impeach Obama to save America? 1 hr tranpsosition 33
Music 2 hr Pale Rider 9
Will Obama Resign From Office? 4 hr tranpsosition 584
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••