Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#851 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So what?
Guns don't target children.
Psychologically disordered people do.

Until 1973, homosexual behavior was listed in the APA Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders together with the other 547 forms of sexual deviancy [i.e., sexual paraphilias], as defined by the APA. And recently, the APA has been debating a change in the status of pedophilia from a DSM-listed mental illness to a sexual preference choice.

In 1995, the homosexual magazine "Guide" stated:

"We can be proud that the gay movement has been home to the few voices who have had the courage to say out loud that children are naturally sexual, that they deserve the right to sexual expression with whoever they choose ...[w]e must listen to our prophets. Instead of fearing being labeled pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children’s sexuality .... We must do it for the children’s sake."

A loud and proud declaration that homosexuals must molest children for the children's sake.

Just...wow.
Adif understanding

United States

#852 Feb 8, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Legally, they're not and no matter where you land in this debate, you can't change that fact. It is sad that someone who has been there for another for years and years, through good and bad, ultimately cannot make serious choices in the hospital for another. OTOH, I've seen it happen with friends who take care of older adults and, in the end, it's the estranged family members who get the make the choices at the end, often not what the sick person wanted.
Legally, they are treated exactly the same. Any homosexual couple has exactly the same rights to marry someone of the opposite sex, of legal age, and only with their competent consent.

As for being there in the hospital, all they need to do is get a medical power of attorney and they can. However, it should be noted that others not married, even if heterosexual, have to do the exact same thing in order to get so called rights.

What homosexuals want is extra rights, they want the extra ability to have those same rights by marrying someone of the same sex instead of the opposite sex as is what society at large has directed.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#854 Feb 8, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to research under marriage tax penalty, and it's wrong. You should not be penalized for being married in this country. I realize you were a single mom but you can't ignore the fact that we are rewarding young people who are having baby after baby without benefit of marriage, often with different partners. And the mindset with that is different from those who choose to adopt IMO.
I am aware of what is referred to as the marriage penalty.

However, that in no way rewards single people for having children. In fact, they get the same deduction per child as married couples get.

Are you advocating that two parent families get twice the deduction?

Location hidden

#855 Feb 8, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Until 1973, homosexual behavior was listed in the APA Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders together with the other 547 forms of sexual deviancy [i.e., sexual paraphilias], as defined by the APA. And recently, the APA has been debating a change in the status of pedophilia from a DSM-listed mental illness to a sexual preference choice.
"We can be proud that the gay movement has been home to the few voices who have had the courage to say out loud that children are naturally sexual, that they deserve the right to sexual expression with whoever they choose ...[w]e must listen to our prophets. Instead of fearing being labeled pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children’s sexuality .... We must do it for the children’s sake."
A loud and proud declaration that homosexuals must molest children for the children's sake.
Just...wow.
You have ALL the homophobic sites bookmarked, don't you?

Location hidden

#856 Feb 8, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Legally, they are treated exactly the same. Any homosexual couple has exactly the same rights to marry someone of the opposite sex, of legal age, and only with their competent consent.
As for being there in the hospital, all they need to do is get a medical power of attorney and they can. However, it should be noted that others not married, even if heterosexual, have to do the exact same thing in order to get so called rights.
What homosexuals want is extra rights, they want the extra ability to have those same rights by marrying someone of the same sex instead of the opposite sex as is what society at large has directed.
they want the extra ability to have those same rights

LOL!

“animis opibusque parati”

Location hidden

#857 Feb 8, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Homophobia

: non-medical, non-scientific pejorative term used to demean and ridicule any disagreement with or disapproval of aberrant, deviant, or unnatural pseudo-sexual behaviors.

Location hidden

#858 Feb 8, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no condemnation for the open promotion of homosexual pedophilia?
Why am I not surprised?
Adif understanding

United States

#859 Feb 8, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
they want the extra ability to have those same rights
LOL!
You are half way there. They want the extra ability to have those rights while not following the order of things others have to follow to get them.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#860 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>Nope, there is this thing called the second amendment which limits government's ability to tred on certain rights.
Have you thought this through? I mean I saw your setup coming several posts ago and after stringing it out, I simply remind you of something that I know you are well aware of and completely blow your argument out of the water.
You see, it's all in the details. The details that allow you to act like a freaking idiot as the government likely would have sterilized your parents had Eugenics not fell out of favor.
No. I know you don't know how constitutional interpretation works. But, the "save one life" argument will become germane in applying either an intermediate or stricy scrutiny test to any gun regulation that makes its way to the court for review.

Plus, I was more concerned with the intellectual honesty of you wingnuts. You love to apply one theory to issues you care about and reject the same theory when others use it. Then, incredibly, you scream hypocrisy.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#861 Feb 8, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just...wow.
Do you have ADHD? You brain scatters off in so many different directions.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#862 Feb 8, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Just...wow.
This magazine?

http://www.guidemagazine.org/

Location hidden

#863 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This magazine?
http://www.guidemagazine.org/
Oops...looks like you mistook a children's mag for your regular homo-pedo rag.

Location hidden

#864 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have ADHD? You brain scatters off in so many different directions.
Your brain attempting to equate a private organization's setting its own membership standards to government's breach of the Second Amendment is a brain that "scatters off in so many different directions."

It's obviously lost.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#865 Feb 8, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain attempting to equate a private organization's setting its own membership standards to government's breach of the Second Amendment is a brain that "scatters off in so many different directions."
It's obviously lost.
I never did that. That's why no one can discuss anything with you. Someone makes a simple statement and you instantly extrapolate it out to some grand conclusion that was never made.

If some one said they liked cookies, you would be screaming at them for hating ice cream. You are really strange.
Adif understanding

United States

#866 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I know you don't know how constitutional interpretation works. But, the "save one life" argument will become germane in applying either an intermediate or stricy scrutiny test to any gun regulation that makes its way to the court for review.
Plus, I was more concerned with the intellectual honesty of you wingnuts. You love to apply one theory to issues you care about and reject the same theory when others use it. Then, incredibly, you scream hypocrisy.
You really have no clue do you? There are absolute limits to things. You can like the color red and buy everything red except for when it isn't offered in red. A theory does not automatically trump absolutes. In this case, the second amendment places absolute limitations into the realm and it doesn't matter if the courts reason away the second amendment because a civil war to protect it _will_ ensue.

In the end, those limits will reign supreme.

Location hidden

#867 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never did that. That's why no one can discuss anything with you. Someone makes a simple statement and you instantly extrapolate it out to some grand conclusion that was never made.
If some one said they liked cookies, you would be screaming at them for hating ice cream. You are really strange.
Your "save one child" argument does not apply to the BSA's membership standards. As a private organization, it enjoys freedom of association, and may ban homosexuals forever, if it so chooses.

Therefore, your dragging Second Amendment rights into this discussion for comparative purposes is pointless.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#868 Feb 8, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the strange one, little girl. And you really suffer for it when you boy Dukie isn't here to try and bail you out. Tip's right on the money...you get caught looking foolish and you'll say anything to try and spin your way out of it.
You must have real issues with relationships...you'd drive just about anyone away with your narcissism.

Location hidden

#869 Feb 8, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Homophobia
: non-medical, non-scientific pejorative term used to demean and ridicule any disagreement with or disapproval of aberrant, deviant, or unnatural pseudo-sexual behaviors.
And you just proved it.

Now you wanna go look up "denial"?

Location hidden

#870 Feb 8, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no condemnation for the open promotion of homosexual pedophilia?
Why am I not surprised?
Not only do I condemn it, but practically every mainstream national gay group has condemned it.

Location hidden

#871 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>You are half way there. They want the extra ability to have those rights while not following the order of things others have to follow to get them.
Well, Adif, you have as much as admitted here that you bat both ways. I guess you want everyone else to live in as much denial as you do--in the name of equality.

But the reality is that in this wonderful world we have people who are attracted oppositely, some who are attracted the same, and some, like yourself, who seem to go both ways. And the majority are able to come to peace with who they are.

There is no need to require everyone else to give up something (as I would imagine you see yourself as having to do) in order to participate in marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 16 min Facts4USA 32
Ohio landlord orders removal of American flag 23 min BizzyBee 2
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 29 min Pope Che Reagan C... 15
Racist 30 min BizzyBee 6
Why do Americans Hate Obama So Much? 52 min Facts4USA 2
Coleman has put out welcome mat for immigrants ... 54 min Pam 15
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 54 min Facts4USA 22
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr Pam 115
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr woo-boy 30,529
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 7 hr get alife 2,292
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info