“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#791 Feb 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the rest of your prehistoric, superstitious, ignorant opinions, this one too will go extinct. More and more, people are thinking and understanding. I'm not too worried about it.
Neither am I. Ohioans will not descend to the base level of the leftist homosexuals. Perhaps you people in NE Ohio should secede and join PA. Oh, wait...they aren't homo lovers either.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#792 Feb 7, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Neither am I. Ohioans will not descend to the base level of the leftist homosexuals. Perhaps you people in NE Ohio should secede and join PA. Oh, wait...they aren't homo lovers either.
It's already happening, Cleavon.

http://urbanchristiannews.com/ucn/2012/10/pol...

There might even be gay people moving into your neighborhood. Guess who's coming to dinner, Georgie.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#793 Feb 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. But whether or not it was a fundamental right sure was.
Wrong. The Loving case did not establish marriage as a fundamental right. The Court acknowledged that marriage [i.e., the union of one man and one woman] is the process by which society has always ordered itself; and, further, that an adult male and adult female are free to do so...regardless of skin pigmentation.

Location hidden

#794 Feb 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And a mere 8 years later, check this out.
The times, they are a changing.
You must have skipped the last paragraph:

"Despite the growing acceptance of same-sex marriage, it still has been a loser at the ballot box, at least through 2010. Six states and the District have legalized such unions through court or legislative action, but dozens more have banned them after the issue was put to a referendum."

The telephone polls are losing to the voting polls...every single time.

Location hidden

#795 Feb 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I will wait for you to quote where I wrote anything of the sort.
In your very reply to Seriouslady, dolt.

Hilliard, OH

#796 Feb 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's already happening, Cleavon.
There might even be gay people moving into your neighborhood. Guess who's coming to dinner, Georgie.
Unless they resemble the Stricklands (a man and his beard), they aren't in my neighborhood.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#797 Feb 7, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
In your very reply to Seriouslady, dolt.
My reply,
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So to save one child, you are willing to infringe on the rights of other law abiding citizens? Hmmmm.
was a very specific question to her based on her post. It takes an incredible leap to go from that question to your conclusion that "my preference would be to infringe on the BSA's rights."
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#798 Feb 7, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The Loving case did not establish marriage as a fundamental right. The Court acknowledged that marriage [i.e., the union of one man and one woman] is the process by which society has always ordered itself; and, further, that an adult male and adult female are free to do so...regardless of skin pigmentation.
And in doing so, used this language, "Marriage is one of the basic civil rights of man..."

That's going to be a tough one to get around when a gay marriage case hits the SCOTUS. If the court does not recognize gay marriage, it won't be because the court holds that marriage isn't a right.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#799 Feb 7, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have skipped the last paragraph:
"Despite the growing acceptance of same-sex marriage, it still has been a loser at the ballot box, at least through 2010. Six states and the District have legalized such unions through court or legislative action, but dozens more have banned them after the issue was put to a referendum."
The telephone polls are losing to the voting polls...every single time.
Your inability to analyze data and recognize trends in public opinion caused you to predict a Romney landslide. How did that work for you? Oh, and how did same sex marriage initiatives do in Nov. 2012?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#800 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>Unless they resemble the Stricklands (a man and his beard), they aren't in my neighborhood.
But they are in your family, Jackie.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#801 Feb 7, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>You can choose to have sex with anything. Outside of procreation and religious functions, it is just stimulation of the genitalia. People have sex with machines and/or themselves all the time.
Well, sir, I cannot say that I envy your partners much if you regard copulation as being merely genital manipulation--equivalent to mechanical sex.

And I take it then that you find yourself equally attracted to men and women.

What are the religious functions of sex, btw?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#802 Feb 7, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text> Define Attracted. There are men that I have admired, men I wanted to be near. But I did not want to have sex with them. There are women that I have admired and wanted to be near but didn't want to have sex with. There are both of the same I thought was attractive, pretty or handsome but never wanted to have sex with. There are a lot of ugly girls that I neither admires or wanted to be near on a normal basis that I was sleeping with only because the sex was good. That was just something I chose to do because I wanted to get my rocks off.
So, you could easily choose to get your rocks off with a man?

Location hidden

#803 Feb 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
My reply,
<quoted text>
was a very specific question to her based on her post. It takes an incredible leap to go from that question to your conclusion that "my preference would be to infringe on the BSA's rights."
The post to which you replied:
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
...If it keeps one child from being molested, keep gays the heck out of the BSA....
You implied that an attempt by the BSA to "keep gays the heck out" would be an infringement of those gays' rights, thus purposely creating rights that do not exist and intentionally painting the BSA in a poor light...producing the inference that the BSA is not respecting citizens' rights and that the situation should be reversed.

However, those gays do not have a right to become members of any private organization [e.g., BSA] they choose. And, in fact, the BSA has every right to keep them out.

Twist and spin. It's what leftists do.

Location hidden

#804 Feb 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And in doing so, used this language, "Marriage is one of the basic civil rights of man..."
That's going to be a tough one to get around when a gay marriage case hits the SCOTUS. If the court does not recognize gay marriage, it won't be because the court holds that marriage isn't a right.
Not very good with definitions are you?

Hilliard, OH

#805 Feb 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But they are in your family, Jackie.
Really? Please name them.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#806 Feb 7, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The post to which you replied:
<quoted text>
You implied that an attempt by the BSA to "keep gays the heck out" would be an infringement of those gays' rights, thus purposely creating rights that do not exist and intentionally painting the BSA in a poor light...producing the inference that the BSA is not respecting citizens' rights and that the situation should be reversed.
However, those gays do not have a right to become members of any private organization [e.g., BSA] they choose. And, in fact, the BSA has every right to keep them out.
Twist and spin. It's what leftists do.
Read what I wrote. Then read what you concluded. Then ask yourself who has engaged in "twisting and spinning."

I wrote what I wrote for a very specific reason that had nothing to do with your supposition. Even that knucklehead Cleavon was able to figure it out.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#807 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>Really? Please name them.
How am I supposed to do that? If they are anything like you, they change their name once every couple of months.

Location hidden

#808 Feb 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to analyze data and recognize trends in public opinion caused you to predict a Romney landslide. How did that work for you? Oh, and how did same sex marriage initiatives do in Nov. 2012?
Three true-blue states passed it at roughly 53%.
You should be shocked at the slight majority.

Hilliard, OH

#809 Feb 7, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I supposed to do that? If they are anything like you, they change their name once every couple of months.
Yet you're too cowardly to register...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#810 Feb 7, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Three true-blue states passed it at roughly 53%.
You should be shocked at the slight majority.
Trends, Einstein, trends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 5 min Linda 19
Exclusively for white people' stickers put on A... 14 min Linda 66
Black Nebraska senator compares police to ISIS 19 min Linda 25
News Central Ohio's population boom isn't stopping 21 min Linda 10
Poll Do you support Affirmative Action? (Oct '12) 23 min Linda 20
England Outlaws Vulva Piercings 25 min Linda 7
Bibi the Hypocrite 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 55
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web