“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#568 Feb 6, 2013
I haven't been following this thread, so forgive me if someone brought this up. I found this interesting this morning. The Mormon church is the biggest religious supporter, percentage wise, of the Scouts. I am curious to see what stance they will take today.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#569 Feb 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down, Tax Boy.
again, when the stupid people like you are handed reality, above is the best you got.

and you wonder why you earn minimum wage.

we know why.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#570 Feb 6, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying that policy is set in Rome. Those (in the priesthood) who disagree find themselves on the outs. They don't get moved into positions of greater responsibility.
where is the policy set in muslim mosques to eliminate all infidels?

is the offering plate at a mosque for you to place your name to volunteer for a suicide bomber?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#571 Feb 6, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
I haven't been following this thread, so forgive me if someone brought this up. I found this interesting this morning. The Mormon church is the biggest religious supporter, percentage wise, of the Scouts. I am curious to see what stance they will take today.
interesting

I did not know that

when I was in Scouting, all church's supported Scouting.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#572 Feb 6, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
They would speak their own vowels, live together as man and wife, have children and if a priest came to the area ten years later, have the ceremony.
Who spoke their consonants for them?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#573 Feb 6, 2013
adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>You are treading on a very rocky path spiritually. When homosexuality, or the equivalent of it since the actual word is a modern invention not available in the days of the bible, it has stated that God outlaws it or that God found it a disgusting abomination.
The bible also tells us that the devil will be there tempting us with sin. Now here is where you are endangering yourself. You are saying, whatever is written in the bible doesn't matter because you have convinced yourself that something else exists. You have convinced yourself that the only inclination of what God thinks that is presented to us doesn't matter and that somehow, you are still spiritual.
You may be right, you may be wrong. It's your eternal life to lose. But just remember, there is only one unforgivable sin and that is denying the lord after knowing his truth. Just make sure your PC is right when you get right with the lord.
Why are other abominations acceptable practice?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#574 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
again, when the stupid people like you are handed reality, above is the best you got.
and you wonder why you earn minimum wage.
we know why.
Are you a taxpayer today or a jetsetting off shore mogul today?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#575 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting
I did not know that
You are as much an Eagle Scout as you are a non income tax paying world traveler.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#576 Feb 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
are you still wasting air?

you are a threat to global warming with all that discharge of foul gas you produce.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#577 Feb 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as much an Eagle Scout as you are a non income tax paying world traveler.
to bad for you that you did not accomplish what it took to become an Eagle Scout.

that is your problem.

and the taxes I pay annually, exceeds your earnings annually.

so go cry your self pity to someone who wants to hear it.

Did you get beat up everyday, or just a couple times a week in High School?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#578 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
are you still wasting air?
you are a threat to global warming with all that discharge of foul gas you produce.
She's responsible for the epic snowfall in Russia, and should be ashamed of herself.

http://tinyurl.com/bhdp98o
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#579 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and the taxes I pay annually, exceeds your earnings annually.
But you don't pay any taxes.
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so happy that beginning today I earn ZERO income in the USA; and just live here.
Raise the tax to 100%....my income is ZERO. Won't apply....all I have is expenses.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#580 Feb 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Be a bit gentle. If it's that important to him that he's going to pretend through humiliating blunders, it's really more human to not poke.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#581 Feb 6, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Be a bit gentle. If it's that important to him that he's going to pretend through humiliating blunders, it's really more human to not poke.
you should be able to explain humiliating blunders, read a history of your life.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#582 Feb 6, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I still supposed to be gentle?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#583 Feb 6, 2013
adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>You are treading on a very rocky path spiritually. When homosexuality, or the equivalent of it since the actual word is a modern invention not available in the days of the bible, it has stated that God outlaws it or that God found it a disgusting abomination.
The bible also tells us that the devil will be there tempting us with sin. Now here is where you are endangering yourself. You are saying, whatever is written in the bible doesn't matter because you have convinced yourself that something else exists. You have convinced yourself that the only inclination of what God thinks that is presented to us doesn't matter and that somehow, you are still spiritual.
You may be right, you may be wrong. It's your eternal life to lose. But just remember, there is only one unforgivable sin and that is denying the lord after knowing his truth. Just make sure your PC is right when you get right with the lord.
Forgive me, asif, no time this morning to discuss my relationship with the Lord.

The whole point of this thread to me, is: Are we going to protect our youth or be 'politically correct' to their possible deteriment?

No sane person can condone placing an openly gay man in authority over young boys. They are young, they are forming and they deserve to be given the chance to mature, understand and figure this delicate subject out for themselves.

It is carrying 'equality' to the extreme.

And don't fool yourselves. There are mega bucks involved because the some of the companies calling for this 'open' policy are threatening to withdraw their support.

This is strictly a moral question.

Interesting to see if they make their decison based on the protection of the child or buckle to the money and political/social pressure.

If they allow gay counselors, I would not let my son, if I had one, join and thereby, put him into a situation he is not equipped to understand and possibly, be in danger.

The final decision will tell us alot about what BSA is concerned about.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#584 Feb 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
you like it rough

since you pay ZERO taxes yourself, then how can you throw stones?

you can cut and paste to spin; but the reality is that your best skill set is Topix; and you are an epic failure
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#585 Feb 6, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
does anybody care what you say or do?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#586 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting
I did not know that
True, but the percentage is higher for Mormon churches
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#587 Feb 6, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you like it rough
since you pay ZERO taxes yourself, then how can you throw stones?
you can cut and paste to spin; but the reality is that your best skill set is Topix; and you are an epic failure
Cut and paste? Those are your words, Walter? It's funny how you call confronting you with your own contradictory posts "spinning." Think about that for a minute.

(You know as little about what I pay in taxes as you do about what you pay.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 min Neutral Party 3,958
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 52 min the narrow and wi... 15
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 1 hr Male 113
President Ebola 1 hr Male 620
McEbola's Bushmeat Sammiches 1 hr BizzyBee 9
Trooper charged with DUI | The Columbus Dispatch (Jun '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 93
Where can I find me a good CSX MAN? 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 7
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]