Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammed (51) married his favorite child bride Aisha when she was 6.(Bukhari 7:62:88)
Mohammed (54) deflowered the nubile Aisha when she was 9.(Bukhari 7:62:88)
Do we need more evidence? These are both direct quotes from the Koran, Reader....
Yes, we do.

The man was talking about fatwahs.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are posing as an expert on Islam, perhaps you could provide the sources and dates of the fatwahs endorsing "thighing" or pedophilia of any kind. As well as whether there have been any fatwahs taking opposing views.
You can find plenty of reference to it by using google. This all over the internet with quite a few youtube videos of people claiming it's happening and sick. Just search for- islam thighing

You will find more reference then you want to deal with.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The Prophet Muhammad is the model we follow.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

From today's Daily Mail [UK}:

"Celebrity Saudi Preacher who 'Raped' and Tortured his 5-year-old Daughter to Death Escapes with Light Sentence"

- Lama al-Ghamdi's back was broken and she had been raped and burned
- She died in October from her injuries after 10 months in hospital
- Her father Fayhan al-Ghamdi, a prominent Islamist preacher, admitted beating her but was freed after agreeing to pay £31,000 compensation

[Note: The amount is half what would have been paid if Lama had been a boy.]

U.S. feminists had no comment.

/s

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we do.
The man was talking about fatwahs.
well then sweetie here ya go......

http://sheikyermami.com/2012/10/31/egypt-devo...

ain't no fatwah...just a halal pervert.........

Frankly since you are a women queenie, I have no idea why your PC BS requires you to continue to defend this..........How do you like the photo?
Serious Lady Bug

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
It’s equally clear that, whatever short-term peace the change might buy, it won’t appease the ideological opposition in the long run. Anyone who believes that it’s wrong for the Boy Scouts to require troops to exclude gays will also believe that it’s wrong for the Boy Scouts to allow troops to do so. The proposed surrender to pressure will just set up the next surrender to pressure.
As the father of a soon-to-be Eagle Scout, I’ve taken part in summer camps, a canoeing trip in remote northern Ontario and several other overnight outings. I can attest that privacy is often at a minimum. Injecting the aura of possible sexual attraction would degrade the experience.
Boy Scouts range in age from 10 up to 18, and Cub Scouts are as young as 7. Boys become scouts in order to hike, camp, shoot guns and arrows and learn other outdoor skills.
And many parents choose the Boy Scouts to provide the environment for these activities precisely because, in an age awash in the wreckage of moral relativism, the Scouts have stood strong. Those parents who wish a different environment for their sons should join other groups or build their own.
The Boy Scouts are — or at least have been — a great organization that has done so much to help transform young boys into fine men and to serve America’s communities. Unfortunately, in the warped progressive understanding of diversity, all organizations must be the same. The Boy Scouts are a target of the Left precisely because they have, until now, upheld traditional moral standards.
Among the virtues set forth in the Scout Law, a scout is trustworthy and brave. The leaders of the Boy Scouts will betray those virtues if they cave to pressure and abandon their national policy. The Boy Scouts deserve better.
Edward Whelan is president of the Ethics and Public Policy Center in Washington, DC.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu...
Scouts are nerds dorks and geeks they deserve one up the poop-shoot.
Mo Ham Head Hilliard

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RJOWkF9oUzc&feature=more_ related
“The Prophet Muhammad is the model we follow.”
You are a hate filled bigot.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Serious Lady Bug wrote:
<quoted text>
Scouts are nerds dorks and geeks they deserve one up the poop-shoot.
LOL...

Well then little trollie....I am guessing you would be one of the first that should be barred as a scout leader......

Obviously, you are a dangerous psychopathic pervert..........

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Mo Ham Head Hilliard wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad screws babies.
Allah wants me dead.

I'm happy with my intolerance of both psychopaths.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Mo Ham Head Hilliard wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling us that only has an effect on the low information voter, I don't quake in my boots because leftist trolls are calling me names.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Every Eagle Scout I have ever met has been gay.
I am an Eagle Scout with all 3 palms; and am happy also.

Hot women get me excited; and I love pleasuring them.

So like all of your posts, there is not a factual thing written in any of them.

How does it feel to be irrelevant, gay, black, and on the wrong side of every single issue?

when the rubber meets the road, you will be a wet spot.

I just hope you and your friends are the ones knocking on doors forcing your agenda.

if you are, you will witness terror.......your own.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Muhammad screws babies.
Allah wants me dead.
I'm happy with my intolerance of both psychopaths.
Dillon reloading

you can load over 1000 rounds an hour.

When Muhammad and followers come knocking, make them fertilizer.

that is action, not intolerance.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Got me going? You mean as part of an ass-beating you receive daily on Topix?
You're right.
Dude. I've got super Catholic, superior white guy reduced to writing about tampon strings. I have you broken down to nearly your most base level. But go ahead and keep declaring victory. I know it makes you feel better and it is when you confirm to me that I am in your head.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not mad, I'm disturbed that you are so freaking stupid and continue to show that stupidity off as if you have a cause to prove. I guess that is par for the course for most liberals, they get a dumb idea in their head which is not backed up by reality, and then go about insisting it is true and accurate.
There is no allegedly about it. It is accepted fact about Mohamed. It is written in the holy texts. The same practice goes on in the middle east to this day as a right of the religion. That is a fact.
And you are too freakin stupid to see the difference that you already admitted. There are priests in jail for molesting children. Do you think that would happen if it was accepted practice? Do you not think placing someone in jail or prison for molesting children is not a punishment for actions that were not acceptable? And yet you somehow want to compare the rejected actions of some with the accepted actions of others. You fail on logic every time you try. You conveniently forget and miss important distinctions and are too lazy to look up the real situation thereby remaining intentionally stupid. I bet you are too intellectually lazy to even bother being intellectually honest with this.
Why do you judge your morality based on the level of morality of others? All of you have defended the Catholic Church on the basis that there are other institutions that are either more or equally morally bankrupt. Should that really be the standard?

"The Catholic Church. We aren't any worse child rapists than anyone else." Just makes you swell with pride, doesn't it?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammed (51) married his favorite child bride Aisha when she was 6.(Bukhari 7:62:88)
Mohammed (54) deflowered the nubile Aisha when she was 9.(Bukhari 7:62:88)
Do we need more evidence? These are both direct quotes from the Koran, Reader....
And that justifies the Catholic Church's systematic, institutional abuse of children how?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an Eagle Scout with all 3 palms; and am happy also.
Hot women get me excited; and I love pleasuring them.
So like all of your posts, there is not a factual thing written in any of them.
How does it feel to be irrelevant, gay, black, and on the wrong side of every single issue?
when the rubber meets the road, you will be a wet spot.
I just hope you and your friends are the ones knocking on doors forcing your agenda.
if you are, you will witness terror.......your own.
Every guy who has to explain his sexual prowress to total strangers on the internet is gay. Set yourself free.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Every guy who has to explain his sexual prowress to total strangers on the internet is gay. Set yourself free.
Projection?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been discredited so many times that your posts became nauseating 6 months ago.

you have nothing of value to add to the equation.

troll is a good description of you.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And that justifies the Catholic Church's systematic, institutional abuse of children how?
Bobby did it too. See how bad Bobby is Mommy?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been discredited so many times that your posts became nauseating 6 months ago.
you have nothing of value to add to the equation.
troll is a good description of you.
When was I discredited? When I claimed that Texas would not divide into 5 smaller states? Or was it when I said Obama would win over 300 electoral votes? Or was it when I said that the government wasn't going to shut down on January 3 and remain shut down for the next 4 years?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 7 min UdintBuildThat 34
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,208
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr super size 2,215
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 2 hr d pantz 98
Unlicensed door-to-door peddlers a nuisance | T... (Apr '11) 3 hr yeah baby yeah 22
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 5 hr Reality Speaks 36
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 6 hr Big Johnson 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search