Scouting’s suicide
Adif understanding

United States

#427 Feb 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomato - Tomahto.
It's tomato - tomahto as much as screwdriver - car is. One is ingrained into the religion and held as holy, the other is infiltrated into the religion and held as disgusting.

You should hold you tongue before showing who you really are. It doesn't look good for you. Or are you Islamic and believe molesting little girls is perfectly fine and trying to justify it by equating it to something completely different?

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#428 Feb 4, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Daddy left when she was a tender age and probably burned herself watching mama burn a few bras?
It sounds like her daddy was long gone before her birth.
This sad excuse for a human being bears a striking resemblance to DayStar, with a copious helping of severe mental illness. And it calls itself a "lawyer."

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#429 Feb 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What I do is pull your strings like a marionette.
That's your own tampon you're fiddling with, cupcake.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#430 Feb 4, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>That's your own tampon you're fiddling with, cupcake.
My vote for the funniest Topix post of the night!!!
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#431 Feb 4, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
One trick pony. Too bad it's just a rusting rocking horse.
Stereotypes. You're full of them. Where's your outrage at Penn State, hypocrite?
George didn't go to Penn State.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#432 Feb 4, 2013
Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>It's tomato - tomahto as much as screwdriver - car is. One is ingrained into the religion and held as holy, the other is infiltrated into the religion and held as disgusting.
You should hold you tongue before showing who you really are. It doesn't look good for you. Or are you Islamic and believe molesting little girls is perfectly fine and trying to justify it by equating it to something completely different?
Oooooh. I should hold my tongue. Or what?

It's funny that you are mad about something that Mohammed allegedly did over a 1000 years ago yet there are priests in jail today for their rapes. Perhaps you should let the Muslims worry about their sins and you should focus on your own.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#433 Feb 4, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>That's your own tampon you're fiddling with, cupcake.
Oooh baby, I've got you going good now. Did you kiss your dear sweet Catholic grandmother with that mouth?

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#434 Feb 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
George didn't go to Penn State.
You aren't even funny. As dull as a worn penny. Just showing what a one trick pony you are.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#435 Feb 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that you are mad about something that Mohammed allegedly did over a 1000 years ago yet there are priests in jail today for their rapes. Perhaps you should let the Muslims worry about their sins and you should focus on your own.
And if the priests are in jail, then maybe you need to let go of your anger and focus on your own sins? Or was daddy a priest?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#436 Feb 4, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
As informed Americans know, in 1973 the APA, under pressure from homosexual activists, surreptitiously removed homosexuality from its Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders; since then, psychiatrists in opposition to this move have effectively been shunned and silenced.
http://tinyurl.com/ygcakn4
However, studies since then have forced professionals to recognize certain realities, as reflected in this article contained in the U.S. Library of Medicine at the National Institutes of Health [NIH]:
"Previous investigations have indicated that the ratio of sex offenders against female children vs. offenders against male children is approximately 2:1, while the ratio of gynephiles to androphiles among the general population is approximately 20:1. The present study investigated whether the etiology of preferred partner sex among pedophiles is related to the etiology of preferred partner sex among males preferring adult partners. Using phallometric test sensitivities to calculate the proportion of true pedophiles among various groups of sex offenders against children, and taking into consideration previously reported mean numbers of victims per offender group, the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles was calculated to be approximately 11:1. This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually. This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children."
Am I the only one who finds the last sentence awkward, based on the facts preceding it? LOL at political correctness.
Informed Americans? Well, those who are informed by the likes of the Family Research Council. What you skip over in your account of the APA, the DSM and homosexuality is that while there were gay activist lobbying for the removal, there was also new research which confounded earlier research which linked homosexuality with various pathologies (depression and who knows what all). The problem with the earlier research is that it was based on populations who had sought psychiatric help. When research was done that selected homosexuals from a general population they were found to be no more prone to pathology than heterosexuals.

There do continue to be some serious psychiatrists who make their living counseling homosexuals who desire another kind of life. Their numbers are shrinking, of course. These folks are distinctly different from the "pray away the gay" recovery folks, who are pretty much charlatans and have an unfortunate penchant for spinning off practitioners who come to grips with their own orientation.

However, Paul Cameron is routinely discredited for bad science, pure and simple.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#437 Feb 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooh baby, I've got you going good now. Did you kiss your dear sweet Catholic grandmother with that mouth?
I'll bet a dog wouldn't kiss yours.

Location hidden

#438 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>If the argument is valid for one, then you must show why it is not valid for the other. I don't buy either. If you say it is sick for one, then why is that not enough for the other?
Well, there is the issue of consent.

Your argument would be akin to saying that male-female rape is the moral equivalent of consensual male-female intercourse.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#439 Feb 4, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the priests are in jail, then maybe you need to let go of your anger and focus on your own sins? Or was daddy a priest?
Anger? I'm mocking you. You amuse me.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

Hilliard, OH

#440 Feb 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Got me going? You mean as part of an ass-beating you receive daily on Topix?
You're right.

Location hidden

#441 Feb 4, 2013
<quoted text>You really are a moron aren't you?
It's an established fact that the rate of child molestation among Catholic priests is no greater then with any other occupation that has access to children. Now that does not make it right or excuse the behavior or even the church's desire to sweep it under the rug while they "pray the sicko to health", it does not equate to anything you just said. Mohamed, the holly profit of Islam, did in fact marry a 9 year old who he had ejaculated on in a process called "thigh'ing" (rubbing his erect penis on her thighs till sexual satisfaction) since she was like 2 years old. There has been several Fatwas pronounced stating thighing is OK under Sharia law but penetration can not happen until age 9 as is supported by the bible. Mohamed was an illiterate pedophile who took a child for a bride. It's in the Islamic texts, read it yourself. Some areas, molesting girls as little as 2 years old is legal under Sharia law.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_RMUyAy9zU0XX
Look into it. Islam is a religion of pedophiles. Christianity is a religion that has pedophiles in it. Islam condone it, Christians while not alwasy taking a proper action, condemns it.
Since you are posing as an expert on Islam, perhaps you could provide the sources and dates of the fatwahs endorsing "thighing" or pedophilia of any kind. As well as whether there have been any fatwahs taking opposing views.
Adif understanding

United States

#442 Feb 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not mad, I'm disturbed that you are so freaking stupid and continue to show that stupidity off as if you have a cause to prove. I guess that is par for the course for most liberals, they get a dumb idea in their head which is not backed up by reality, and then go about insisting it is true and accurate.

There is no allegedly about it. It is accepted fact about Mohamed. It is written in the holy texts. The same practice goes on in the middle east to this day as a right of the religion. That is a fact.

And you are too freakin stupid to see the difference that you already admitted. There are priests in jail for molesting children. Do you think that would happen if it was accepted practice? Do you not think placing someone in jail or prison for molesting children is not a punishment for actions that were not acceptable? And yet you somehow want to compare the rejected actions of some with the accepted actions of others. You fail on logic every time you try. You conveniently forget and miss important distinctions and are too lazy to look up the real situation thereby remaining intentionally stupid. I bet you are too intellectually lazy to even bother being intellectually honest with this.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#443 Feb 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Anger? I'm mocking you. You amuse me.
You're a glutton for punishmen ain'tcha sweet cheeks?

When you can't back up your position, you derail. You do seem to have an anger problem and like to lash out. Prozac is your friend.

Nice playing with ya, but you're boring me now. George can kick ass better than I can here. I have to get up early for work and don't need nightmares of your ugly mouth and obsession with twisted thinking.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#444 Feb 4, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are posing as an expert on Islam, perhaps you could provide the sources and dates of the fatwahs endorsing "thighing" or pedophilia of any kind. As well as whether there have been any fatwahs taking opposing views.
Mohammed (51) married his favorite child bride Aisha when she was 6.(Bukhari 7:62:88)

Mohammed (54) deflowered the nubile Aisha when she was 9.(Bukhari 7:62:88)

Do we need more evidence? These are both direct quotes from the Koran, Reader....

Location hidden

#445 Feb 4, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammed (51) married his favorite child bride Aisha when she was 6.(Bukhari 7:62:88)
Mohammed (54) deflowered the nubile Aisha when she was 9.(Bukhari 7:62:88)
Do we need more evidence? These are both direct quotes from the Koran, Reader....
Yes, we do.

The man was talking about fatwahs.
Adif understanding

United States

#446 Feb 4, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
You can find plenty of reference to it by using google. This all over the internet with quite a few youtube videos of people claiming it's happening and sick. Just search for- islam thighing

You will find more reference then you want to deal with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Religion in our schools..... 3 min Seriouslady 193
News Can bird feeders do more harm than good? 7 min Seriouslady 5
News America needs security, not the appearance thereof 12 min GrowUp 1
Donald trying to save US $4billion already 48 min Bathhouse Walt 96
TRUMP is the person of the YEAR!!!!!!!! 1 hr rowdy01 3
Carson appointed to cabinet 1 hr Elerby 29
Trump does more NOT being President than Obama ... 1 hr The Truth 4
OMG! Trump scores $50 Billion for Americans! 3 hr Reality Speaks 50
Trumpeters crying in their leader's failed pro... 12 hr Duke for Mayor 37

Columbus Jobs