|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is, tip, that no school district has the capability of "transferring" a teacher to another district, another state, or another country.
Simply referring to education in the US as a "system" does not make it one.
I used the term "transferred" in a general sense.

You know full well that the studies I previously cited contained numerous references and an acknowledged pattern of known teacher sex offenders obtaining positions within other districts -- with the help of a stellar recommendation from their previous school/district.

If that isn't systemic, I don't know what is.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>Ahh, the North American Marlin Brando Look Alike Association.
I went to a Nambla site once to troll them and couldn't put up with them long enough to complete my mission. I was a failure. They used the same arguments the Gays use for gay marriage. It really is sickly.
In the same way that manifest destiny uses the same arguments as Nazi Germany did?

Godwinning aside, it's not a really solid way to conflate two vastly different concepts.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
The text of the study pretty constantly outlines the difference between homosexuals and paedophiles with same sex motivations.

I fear, though this may be lost on a high school drop out, that you may be overlooking the fairly obviously differences between people attracted to the same sex and sex offenders, despite the pretty exhaustive work of almost every scholar I've ever seen!

If you do ever want some help outlining the difference, more than happy to grab some crayons and give it a try!
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
In the same way that manifest destiny uses the same arguments as Nazi Germany did?
Godwinning aside, it's not a really solid way to conflate two vastly different concepts.
If the argument is valid for one, then you must show why it is not valid for the other. I don't buy either. If you say it is sick for one, then why is that not enough for the other?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
The text of the study pretty constantly outlines the difference between homosexuals and paedophiles with same sex motivations.
I fear, though this may be lost on a high school drop out, that you may be overlooking the fairly obviously differences between people attracted to the same sex and sex offenders, despite the pretty exhaustive work of almost every scholar I've ever seen!
If you do ever want some help outlining the difference, more than happy to grab some crayons and give it a try!
There you go again...unleashing your juvenile self for all to see.

And...why that reaction?

Because, like Duke, your ideology compels you to reject any truth that conflicts therewith.

You're not educated; you're indoctrinated.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
It is currently more than the ability. They are required to make such a report.
And all gun buyers are required to undergo background checks.
But only the law-abiding buyers do.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are insufferably stupid. My whole point in raising the Roman Catholic Church was in response to Roman Catholics suggesting that Islam was a religion of pedophilia. Get it? I never said it didn't happen elsewhere. Marone.
It is believe though Islam was founded by a pedophile--there has been supporting evidence that Mohammed was indeed a person who condoned sex with children. As a Roman Catholic, I don't believe I've ever stated however that Islam was a religion of pedophilia.

Get that? Geez, subtlety isn't your forte is it?

Oh and I'm the authority on Bugs, you MAROON. I see the Midol and Serafem aren't working. Quit using Christ's name and the name of a former president in vain. My mama would have taken Fels Naptha to you if she were still alive.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Islam's own texts prove that it is indeed a religion of pedophilia. You were obliterated yesterday on this point, Che. Not too quick on the uptake, are you?
I'll play your little game for awhile.

Catholicism is a religion of pedophilia too. What is incredible is that every week you eat the body of Christ out of the hands of a man who just got done molesting a little boy. Yet you kneel there with your mouth open. Talk about disgusting. I hope he washed his hands.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL but where is your concern for ongoing islamic sanctioned pedophilia?
http://sheikyermami.com/2012/10/31/egypt-devo...
Could it be that your only interest in the subject is to bait George?
Or maybe you are just mad at daddy........
YOU FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!

My only interest is to bait George. And it works every single time.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is believe though Islam was founded by a pedophile--there has been supporting evidence that Mohammed was indeed a person who condoned sex with children. As a Roman Catholic, I don't believe I've ever stated however that Islam was a religion of pedophilia.
Get that? Geez, subtlety isn't your forte is it?
Oh and I'm the authority on Bugs, you MAROON. I see the Midol and Serafem aren't working. Quit using Christ's name and the name of a former president in vain. My mama would have taken Fels Naptha to you if she were still alive.
Should we really bring your mama into this?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholicism is a religion of pedophilia too. What is incredible is that every week you eat the body of Christ out of the hands of a man who just got done molesting a little boy. Yet you kneel there with your mouth open. Talk about disgusting. I hope he washed his hands.
North American Catholics haven't knelt to take Communion in 35 years.
Your ignorance is astounding...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

<quoted text>North American Catholics haven't knelt to take Communion in 35 years.
The Altar Boys sure as hell have.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>North American Catholics haven't knelt to take Communion in 35 years.
I'm glad to know that was the only part of my post you took exception to.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The Altar Boys sure as hell have.
While you call it baiting, it's pretty obvious to anyone else that you have a pathological hatred for Catholics and the Church.
Adif understanding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a moron aren't you?

It's an established fact that the rate of child molestation among Catholic priests is no greater then with any other occupation that has access to children. Now that does not make it right or excuse the behavior or even the church's desire to sweep it under the rug while they "pray the sicko to health", it does not equate to anything you just said. Mohamed, the holly profit of Islam, did in fact marry a 9 year old who he had ejaculated on in a process called "thigh'ing" (rubbing his erect penis on her thighs till sexual satisfaction) since she was like 2 years old. There has been several Fatwas pronounced stating thighing is OK under Sharia law but penetration can not happen until age 9 as is supported by the bible. Mohamed was an illiterate pedophile who took a child for a bride. It's in the Islamic texts, read it yourself. Some areas, molesting girls as little as 2 years old is legal under Sharia law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Look into it. Islam is a religion of pedophiles. Christianity is a religion that has pedophiles in it. Islam condone it, Christians while not alwasy taking a proper action, condemns it.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to know that was the only part of my post you took exception to.
Hardly. And again you prove you're mentally ill.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Adif understanding wrote:
<quoted text>You really are a moron aren't you?
It's an established fact that the rate of child molestation among Catholic priests is no greater then with any other occupation that has access to children. Now that does not make it right or excuse the behavior or even the church's desire to sweep it under the rug while they "pray the sicko to health", it does not equate to anything you just said. Mohamed, the holly profit of Islam, did in fact marry a 9 year old who he had ejaculated on in a process called "thigh'ing" (rubbing his erect penis on her thighs till sexual satisfaction) since she was like 2 years old. There has been several Fatwas pronounced stating thighing is OK under Sharia law but penetration can not happen until age 9 as is supported by the bible. Mohamed was an illiterate pedophile who took a child for a bride. It's in the Islamic texts, read it yourself. Some areas, molesting girls as little as 2 years old is legal under Sharia law.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Look into it. Islam is a religion of pedophiles. Christianity is a religion that has pedophiles in it. Islam condone it, Christians while not alwasy taking a proper action, condemns it.
Tomato - Tomahto.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

<quoted text>While you call it baiting, it's pretty obvious to anyone else that you have a pathological hatred for Catholics and the Church.
What I do is pull your strings like a marionette.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!
My only interest is to bait George. And it works every single time.
One trick pony. Too bad it's just a rusting rocking horse.

Stereotypes. You're full of them. Where's your outrage at Penn State, hypocrite?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 401 - 420 of1,095
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) 1 hr cols girl 291
Hillary for President 2 hr Pale Rider 16
Dinner with Michelle or golf with Barack? 2 hr TonyD2 13
BundyFest 2014 2 hr TonyD2 5
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 3 hr TonyD2 329
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 6 hr Student of PCA 2,009
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 7 hr ajd 2,670
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••