“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#21 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? The priests are pedophiles. The scout masters are pedophiles. Its seems like the perfect marriage (pardon the expression).
And the anti-Catholic bigot spews her venom. Remember what I said about your chest pain and driving past Catholic hospitals...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with sexual orientation at all. Don't get me wrong. The gayest people I have ever met were Eagle Scouts. All the knot tying and everything. You know. Great people.
In the town I grew up in, the Scout Master was an avowed "bachelor" if you know what I mean. It was 30 miles to the closest Catholic parish, so being a scout master was the only real opportunity that he had.
So you agree that the issue of sexual abuse faced by both organizations is caused by homosexuals?

I couldn't agree more.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#23 Feb 1, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You must have an interesting take on US astronauts...
I have never met an astronaut.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#24 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>And the anti-Catholic bigot spews her venom. Remember what I said about your chest pain and driving past Catholic hospitals...
Take your chest pain analogy and then imagine a gay EMT showing up at your house. Will you insist that a Hetero give you CPR?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#25 Feb 1, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree that the issue of sexual abuse faced by both organizations is caused by homosexuals?
I couldn't agree more.
I would agree that homosexual pedophiles prefer children of their own gender and heterosexual pedophiles prefer children of the opposite gender. I don't think priests descriminated. I think they raped any children that they could. George might be able to offer some insight on that.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#26 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>And the anti-Catholic bigot spews her venom. Remember what I said about your chest pain and driving past Catholic hospitals...
Not anti-catholic, Fred. Just anti-pedophile.

Hilliard, OH

#27 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never met an astronaut.
An exceedingly high number of them are Eagle Scouts, from the inception of NASA to this day.

Hilliard, OH

#28 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#29 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I would agree that homosexual pedophiles prefer children of their own gender and heterosexual pedophiles prefer children of the opposite gender. I don't think priests descriminated. I think they raped any children that they could. George might be able to offer some insight on that.
There are a few thousand pages of documents that became available today online from Los Angeles that could offer insight.

There's a link in the thread I posted today.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#30 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your chest pain analogy and then imagine a gay EMT showing up at your house. Will you insist that a Hetero give you CPR?
Of course not, especially since compression-only CPR is fast becoming the standard. Besides, I'm betting the like any healthcare professional, paramedics are regularly tested for HIV.

Location hidden

#31 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
...I don't think priests descriminated. I think they raped any children that they could. George might be able to offer some insight on that.
Your thoughts are vile.

Location hidden

#32 Feb 1, 2013
"There are no doubt many outstanding priests of a homosexual orientation who live chaste, celibate lives, but any evaluation of the causes and context of the current crisis must be cognizant of the fact that more than 80% of the abuse at issue was of a homosexual nature."

-- Robert S. Bennett, 2004 National Review Board on priestly sexual abuse

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#33 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
Every Eagle Scout I have ever met has been gay.
My son is an Eagle Scout, He is not gay.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#34 Feb 1, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Paging hey now, RE: Public schools...

Ivy League-ISIS

#35 Feb 1, 2013
-tip- wrote:
"There are no doubt many outstanding priests of a homosexual orientation who live chaste, celibate lives, but any evaluation of the causes and context of the current crisis must be cognizant of the fact that more than 80% of the abuse at issue was of a homosexual nature."
I do not recall any priests molesting girls, I'm sure it existed, but I never heard of any around here

Location hidden

#36 Feb 1, 2013
-tip- wrote:
And, as a result, via CWN [11/2008]:

At a press conference at which the Congregation for Catholic Education’s ‘Guidelines for the Use of Psychology in the Admission and Formation of Candidates for the Priesthood’ were released, Cardinal Zenon Grocholewski, prefect of the congregation, reiterated that even celibate homosexuals cannot be ordained to the priesthood.

‘The candidate does not necessarily have to practice homosexuality’ to be excluded from ordination, said Cardinal Grocholewski.‘He can even be without sin. But if he has this deeply seated tendency, he cannot be admitted to priestly ministry precisely because of the nature of the priesthood, in which a spiritual paternity is carried out. Here we are not talking about whether he commits sins, but whether this deeply rooted tendency remains.’

The cardinal added,‘It’s not simply a question of observing celibacy as such. In this case, it would be a heterosexual tendency, a normal tendency. In a certain sense, when we ask why Christ reserved the priesthood to men, we speak of this spiritual paternity, and maintain that homosexuality is a type of deviation, a type of irregularity, as explained in two documents of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. Therefore it is a type of wound in the exercise of the priesthood, in forming relations with others. And precisely for this reason we say that something isn’t right in the psyche of such a man. We don’t simply talk about the ability to abstain from these kinds of relations.’

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#37 Feb 1, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few thousand pages of documents that became available today online from Los Angeles that could offer insight.
There's a link in the thread I posted today.
woof
Well then, here is a link to a religion that openly practices and exalts pedophilia....

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/21/world/kanda...

here is a video for you....

I thought you would be concerned......

Location hidden

#38 Feb 1, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not recall any priests molesting girls, I'm sure it existed, but I never heard of any around here
Yes, it exists.

Hilliard, OH

#39 Feb 1, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it exists.
Yes, it does. In Protestantism, it exists as well...hence the rural phenomenon of Pastors wives being ten or fifteen years younger than them in days gone by.

Ivy League-ISIS

#40 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>Yes, it does. In Protestantism, it exists as well...hence the rural phenomenon of Pastors wives being ten or fifteen years younger than them in days gone by.
That's nothing, I heard of a religion in the Middle East where leaders take multiple wives four decades younger than them...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 4,048
President Ebola 1 hr Black Rhino 720
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 1 hr Colbert 282
Kaci Hickox : Maine nurse who vows to break Ebo... 2 hr Quarantine her 4
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 3 hr Male 149
Kasick------ we we we we LOL 3 hr Darla 8
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr Id rather not 2,483

Freeze Watch for Franklin County was issued at October 30 at 8:41PM EDT

Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]