“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#325 Feb 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
And neither Duke, nor his parasitic twin, have acknowledged or denounced the public schools for the systemic adult-child sex abuse and administrative cover-ups surpassing the scope of the Catholic Church.
No, instead they accuse God of raping children.
What more can be said of...or to...these abject morons?
And tip, neither have you proposed--on behalf of the taxpaying public--been able to propose any meaningful changes to what you believe to be such a system.

The best you can come up with is to do away with the unions.

Perhaps you could support this by showing how there is no such abuse of children by teachers in states in which there are no unions.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#326 Feb 3, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
And tip, neither have you proposed--on behalf of the taxpaying public--been able to propose any meaningful changes to what you believe to be such a system.
The best you can come up with is to do away with the unions.
Perhaps you could support this by showing how there is no such abuse of children by teachers in states in which there are no unions.
You have asserted that the public schools are now regulating, reporting and removing teacher-student sex offenders; hence, the abundance of weekly headlines for "hey now." Problem solved, correct?

HuffPo provided evidence that union contracts delay and sometimes prevent the removal of known offenders [recall their article detailing the NY teacher, who after teaching only 1 year prior to his sex offense, was paid $1M+ over a period of 10 years to sit at a desk].

However, none of you leftists seem very concerned about the continuing teacher-student sex abuse in the public schools and its attendant waste of taxpayer dollars -- in spite of school policy changes.

You seem more intent on bashing the Catholic Church which has taken a more effective step to reduce future child abuse -- namely, removing offenders and enablers and, further, denying priesthood to known homosexuals, who accounted for 80% of the adult-child sex abuse cases within the Church.

Which...brings us back to the original topic of this thread:

The BSA is currently considering removing its ban on homosexuals, in spite of the overwhelming evidence from the Catholic Church fiasco. It is tantamount to inviting the foxes to guard the hen house.

In fact, based on the new policies of the above three institutions [public schools, Catholic Church, BSA -- assuming the BSA lifts its ban], children would be safest in the hands of the Catholic Church.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#327 Feb 4, 2013
Hey Tippy toes.

In America, there is this little thingy called the Constitution, and included within it are these certain rights. The right to not incriminate oneself, and the right to confront one's accusers, and the right to a jury trial, and the protection of property right through due process come to mind.

Now, in one of your scenarios, those rights frequently come into play. In the other, it happened rarely, because the employer frequently covered for the accused and protected them from prosecution and investigation.

I just thought I would point that out to you, since you seem to have trouble acknowledging salient facts that make all the difference in the world.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#328 Feb 4, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>100 years ago today. Google it.
The twelfth annual banquet of the Pharmaceutical Association of Troy at the Rensselaer Hotel?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#329 Feb 4, 2013
Boy Scouts

not rump rangers in training

Boy Scouts utilize the word God in their oath; and God calls gay behavior an abomination.

am I missing something?

when are the Girl Scouts going to allow boys to join; and spend summer camp in tents together?

Can I tell you any parent with a brain would never let their son join a gay boy scout troop ever.

Boy Scouts ends the day they allow gays. It will only be the queer patrol from then on because no self respecting normal person would join.

These are the facts; and they are not disputable.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#330 Feb 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
Boy Scouts
not rump rangers in training
Boy Scouts utilize the word God in their oath; and God calls gay behavior an abomination.
am I missing something?
when are the Girl Scouts going to allow boys to join; and spend summer camp in tents together?
Can I tell you any parent with a brain would never let their son join a gay boy scout troop ever.
Boy Scouts ends the day they allow gays. It will only be the queer patrol from then on because no self respecting normal person would join.
These are the facts; and they are not disputable.
Girl scouts are actually a great example.

They allow men as scout leaders, allow gay and lesbian members and even (after a pretty unneeded rejection and appeal) have included transgender youth born male.

And everything...

...has been fine.

Shocking, I know.
Guadalupe

Cincinnati, OH

#331 Feb 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And without the 15 or 19 amendments, non-whites and women wouldn't be allowed to vote. What's your point? Things change. Either learn to adapt or shut up.
A totalitarian government of modern times is dangerous in the hands of Diversity people and Diversity leaders.

As evidence, look no further than Israel, the model state of Diversity.

http://www.brookings.edu/research/articles/20...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#332 Feb 4, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl scouts are actually a great example.
They allow men as scout leaders, allow gay and lesbian members and even (after a pretty unneeded rejection and appeal) have included transgender youth born male.
And everything...
...has been fine.
Shocking, I know.
how does it feel to be baited?

now look up 2012 as compared to 1975 in participation.

you will have made my point perfectly.

Location hidden

#333 Feb 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Hey Tippy toes.
In America, there is this little thingy called the Constitution, and included within it are these certain rights. The right to not incriminate oneself, and the right to confront one's accusers, and the right to a jury trial, and the protection of property right through due process come to mind.
Now, in one of your scenarios, those rights frequently come into play. In the other, it happened rarely, because the employer frequently covered for the accused and protected them from prosecution and investigation.
I just thought I would point that out to you, since you seem to have trouble acknowledging salient facts that make all the difference in the world.
woof
...and, thanks to teachers' unions, the right of teacher-student sex offenders to retain a taxpayer-funded salary for 10+ years, soaking taxpayers for $1M+.

Extrapolate that scenario...nationally, together with the known teacher-student sex offender cover-ups...and what is revealed is systemic teacher-student sex abuse, cover-ups and union extortion far exceeding that of the Catholic Church.

As an atheist, you simply refuse to acknowledge those truths.
And, that brings another question to mind...

If man is only a purposeless machine that developed by accident, then why be morally outraged when one of them violates another?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#334 Feb 4, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
...and, thanks to teachers' unions, the right of teacher-student sex offenders to retain a taxpayer-funded salary for 10+ years, soaking taxpayers for $1M+.
Extrapolate that scenario...nationally, together with the known teacher-student sex offender cover-ups...and what is revealed is systemic teacher-student sex abuse, cover-ups and union extortion far exceeding that of the Catholic Church.
As an atheist, you simply refuse to acknowledge those truths.
And, that brings another question to mind...
If man is only a purposeless machine that developed by accident, then why be morally outraged when one of them violates another?
My my my Tippy. I love it when people tell me what I believe. That's exactly why I avoid churches like rotten meat.

You're not even close.

Regarding your extrapolation on sexual abuse in schools...quite a few false assumptions there Tippy.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#335 Feb 4, 2013
Guadalupe wrote:
<quoted text>
A totalitarian government of modern times is dangerous in the hands of Diversity people and Diversity leaders.
As evidence, look no further than Israel, the model state of Diversity.
http://www.brookings.edu/research/articles/20...
Ummmm. you do realize that the source you cite arrives at the opposite conclusion,don't you?

woof

Location hidden

#336 Feb 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
My my my Tippy. I love it when people tell me what I believe. That's exactly why I avoid churches like rotten meat.
You're not even close.
Regarding your extrapolation on sexual abuse in schools...quite a few false assumptions there Tippy.
woof
No false assumptions whatsoever.
The facts have been provided you.
You remain in denial...about many things.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#337 Feb 4, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
No false assumptions whatsoever.
The facts have been provided you.
You remain in denial...about many things.
Then show the evidence...you know...facts that support a conclusion that there's a coverup of sexual abuse on a national scale in the public schools as existed in the Catholic Church.

woof

Location hidden

#338 Feb 4, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Then show the evidence...you know...facts that support a conclusion that there's a coverup of sexual abuse on a national scale in the public schools as existed in the Catholic Church.
woof
Spoonfeeding commence...again...

7/30/2001, New York Post:

"At least one child is sexually abused by a school employee every day in New York City schools, a [NY] Post investigation has found.

Equally as disturbing is that one-third of the employees accused of sex abuse are repeat offenders, who've already been cited for inappropriate behavior by school officials...."

If at least one student is molested by a school employee daily in NYC schools, as the 1991 study found, a mere extrapolation of that pattern on a national basis...over decades...would lead any rational person to conclude that within the U.S. public school system existed systemic teacher-student sex abuse and cover-up [i.e., "repeat offenders" previously cited] of epic proportion.

In the U.S., 49.8 MILLION children spend 7-9 hrs/day, 5 days/week, 36 weeks/year with public school employees.

The Catholic Church cannot begin to compare with this exposure.

But you may carry on in your abject denial.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#339 Feb 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how does it feel to be baited?
now look up 2012 as compared to 1975 in participation.
you will have made my point perfectly.
3,234,000 in 1975 to today's 3,183,292.

If your point is that things have carried on perfectly fine, we agree completely.

Location hidden

#340 Feb 4, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
If your point is that things have carried on perfectly fine, we agree completely.
Not quite:

01/30/2012

"Last year, 2.3 million girls were part of Girl Scouts. Still, that’s down about 18 percent, or about 500,000, from 2001."

http://poststar.com/news/local/girl-scouts-ce...

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#341 Feb 4, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really?
US population, 1975: 215,000,000
US pouplation, 2012: 315,000,000

Those membership numbers don't look "perfectly fine" at all.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#342 Feb 4, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The twelfth annual banquet of the Pharmaceutical Association of Troy at the Rensselaer Hotel?
Your ignorance of history never ceases to amaze...

Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution
It was ratified on February 3, 1913.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#343 Feb 4, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite:
01/30/2012
"Last year, 2.3 million girls were part of Girl Scouts. Still, that’s down about 18 percent, or about 500,000, from 2001."
http://poststar.com/news/local/girl-scouts-ce...
Not sure what to tell you as their data isn't sourced (unless they're just counting members under 17?).

You're more than welcome to check my numbers through the Girl Scout annual reports!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#344 Feb 4, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoonfeeding commence...again...
7/30/2001, New York Post:
"At least one child is sexually abused by a school employee every day in New York City schools, a [NY] Post investigation has found.
Equally as disturbing is that one-third of the employees accused of sex abuse are repeat offenders, who've already been cited for inappropriate behavior by school officials...."
If at least one student is molested by a school employee daily in NYC schools, as the 1991 study found, a mere extrapolation of that pattern on a national basis...over decades...would lead any rational person to conclude that within the U.S. public school system existed systemic teacher-student sex abuse and cover-up [i.e., "repeat offenders" previously cited] of epic proportion.
In the U.S., 49.8 MILLION children spend 7-9 hrs/day, 5 days/week, 36 weeks/year with public school employees.
The Catholic Church cannot begin to compare with this exposure.
But you may carry on in your abject denial.
Here's a little more realistic picture Paco:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

I'll let you figure out your errors.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 16 min Seriouslady 192
Obscene Bumber Stickers 39 min Big Papa Tea 5
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 43 min Big Papa Tea 4
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 1 hr justsayin 71
Another Epic Obama Accomplishment 1 hr BizzyBee 9
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr So sad 2,541
Should Witchcraft or Pagan Shops be 18+ ? 2 hr What Else 8
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 5 hr Dr Phillips PhD 252
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 14 hr Xenosteen 1,023
Columbus Dating