Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#305 Feb 3, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>It took you two hours to come up with THAT?
You really are weak, "lawyer."
Yeah Paco, All I ever do is think about you.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#306 Feb 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the Immigration Act of 1965 and the Simpson-Mazzoli Act of 1986, your party would not win a single election in this country.
The left conducted the greatest gerrymandering in history, the USA was redistricted into the Third World.
You need to try looking back a little further in your time machine.

The really impressive gerrymandering was taking place way before the Constitution was ratified.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#307 Feb 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Paco, All I ever do is think about you.
woof
Today, for sure.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#308 Feb 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows how to manipulate people into "material support" charges, he and Bob are most assuredly lawyers, they walk with the same arrogance.
Now Karl, does anyone have strings tied to your fingers? That really is silly.

I enjoy your thought provoking dissertations on self determination far too much to try to get you into any trouble that you won't find on your own.

I especially like it when you decry the American democratic process merely because the balance of power seems to have shifted a little bit.

Its all cyclical Karl. If you leave now, or get yourself thrown in the pokey, you won't be here for the swing back to the right.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#309 Feb 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
...Finally, would I ever be so foolish to assert that there has ever been in the history of America and Western Europe a pattern of covering up the sexual abuse of children by any modern institution as extensive and enduring as has taken place within the Catholic Church over the past eight decades?
Of course not.
Now your turn. Tell me what an evil bastard I am.
woof
Proven wrong...previously.
Your posts show you to be an evil bastard.
I need say nothing.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#310 Feb 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Proven wrong...previously.
Your posts show you to be an evil bastard.
I need say nothing.
You say nothing because that's what you have.

woof

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#311 Feb 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Karl, does anyone have strings tied to your fingers? That really is silly.
I enjoy your thought provoking dissertations on self determination far too much to try to get you into any trouble that you won't find on your own.
I especially like it when you decry the American democratic process merely because the balance of power seems to have shifted a little bit.
Its all cyclical Karl. If you leave now, or get yourself thrown in the pokey, you won't be here for the swing back to the right.
woof
I doubt Obama screws up that much that a conservative (not Fatboy or Mark the Blonde) wins in 2016.

The whole point of amnesty (path to citizenship or whatever the leftists are calling it today) is to gain PERMANENT MAJORITY.

Chris Matthews has admitted it.

That means I will be a serf, unless I push for self-determination for my people. A leftist nation led by a coalition of AWR minorities and oikophobic progressive "whites" is a nation hostile to my existence.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#312 Feb 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the Immigration Act of 1965 and the Simpson-Mazzoli Act of 1986, your party would not win a single election in this country.
The left conducted the greatest gerrymandering in history, the USA was redistricted into the Third World.
And without the 15 or 19 amendments, non-whites and women wouldn't be allowed to vote. What's your point? Things change. Either learn to adapt or shut up.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#313 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Quoting the most widespread text in the history of the planet is zealotry?
What do you call someone who quotes Shakespeare?
Equating an electoral result with an ancient prophesy of doom is zealotry.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#314 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Now THAT may be the greatest example of projection seen here in months.
Really? When is the last time I suggested that because my political party lost an election my human rights were violated? Karl is calling for the complete breakdown of our constitutional system. But by all means, go ahead and defend that.

Ivy League-ISIS

#315 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
And without the 15 or 19 amendments, non-whites and women wouldn't be allowed to vote. What's your point? Things change. Either learn to adapt or shut up.
And in Egypt, the MB intends to remove the rights of minorities and women.

Che, the flow of history doesn't move in the "progressive" direction, those who show up will write the history of the future, and only two groups will do that here, WCMs and Third Worlders, DWLs like yourself don't reproduce in high enough numbers, that's why you brought in the Third Worlders.

Ivy League-ISIS

#316 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? When is the last time I suggested that because my political party lost an election my human rights were violated? Karl is calling for the complete breakdown of our constitutional system. But by all means, go ahead and defend that.
The Constitution has not been in force since 1913

Obama has acted unconstitutionally numerous times, and gives not two shits for the document.

Ivy League-ISIS

#317 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
my political party lost an election my human rights were violated?
Patriot Act???
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#318 Feb 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt Obama screws up that much that a conservative (not Fatboy or Mark the Blonde) wins in 2016.
The whole point of amnesty (path to citizenship or whatever the leftists are calling it today) is to gain PERMANENT MAJORITY.
Chris Matthews has admitted it.
That means I will be a serf, unless I push for self-determination for my people. A leftist nation led by a coalition of AWR minorities and oikophobic progressive "whites" is a nation hostile to my existence.
No it's not. You can live as a minority just like all those other people have done for the last 230 years. They lived through it so will you. What did you guys used to say in the 60s? America, love it or leave it?

Ivy League-ISIS

#319 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. You can live as a minority just like all those other people have done for the last 230 years. They lived through it so will you. What did you guys used to say in the 60s? America, love it or leave it?
Uh, I'm encouraging states to leave America, and "America" has left, the USA is gone and the USSA has taken its place.

I'm not living under a hostile government, I will push for the self-determination of my people.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#320 Feb 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
And in Egypt, the MB intends to remove the rights of minorities and women.
Che, the flow of history doesn't move in the "progressive" direction, those who show up will write the history of the future, and only two groups will do that here, WCMs and Third Worlders, DWLs like yourself don't reproduce in high enough numbers, that's why you brought in the Third Worlders.
BMA, I don't understand your little acronyms or artificial classifications. I suggest if you want your position to be understood, you clarify. Oh. And you don't live in Egypt.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#321 Feb 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution has not been in force since 1913
Obama has acted unconstitutionally numerous times, and gives not two shits for the document.
This should be fun. What happened in 1913?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#322 Feb 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriot Act???
What? You take a fragment of a sentence out of context and write "Patriot Act???" What does that mean?

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#323 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be fun. What happened in 1913?
100 years ago today. Google it.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#324 Feb 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I'm encouraging states to leave America, and "America" has left, the USA is gone and the USSA has taken its place.
I'm not living under a hostile government, I will push for the self-determination of my people.
Wow. You truly are insane. Your efforts at congregating all similar thinking white people in one state of this union and then attempting to secede will be incredibly entertaining. I hope you start soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle on Barack: ‘He’s in the bathroom all t... (Nov '13) 29 min Morning Joe 13
Where has Rowdy been? 45 min Morning Joe 3
COPS lives MATTER 46 min Morning Joe 201
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 3 hr TonyD2 92
Greg Spears on Southside (Nov '13) 5 hr ex sister n law 3
Spears from South Side 5 hr an old flame sister 8
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr just sayin 4,936
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info