Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#265 Feb 3, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO..
You asked in your post #210 for documentation outside of religious writings that the historical Jesus existed. I gave you an an example from the secular historian Josephus.
If you are looking for extraterrestrial documentation you are going to need to take another hit of acid.
I know it is hard for you to deal with someone like me, an agnostic, pro gay rights hard core conservative.
You are just as wrong on this thread as you were when you thought you could type crazy mooonkiees and get away with it. Dumb ayse...
Frankly you are a troll and waste of space on topix.
There is no doubt in my mind that your continued bashing of the Catholic church is due to the fact that you have no cogent point to make on the current topic, you just want to continue baiting George.
Frankly you are a petulant whining white guilt piece of........
cracker.......LMAO
Here's what I wrote:
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Can you point me to the extraterrestrial evidence that proves an individual walking the planet at any time in history came from some other realm?
Church based and religious based documents don't count. I'm kind of a skeptical person, ever since about 3rd grade.
I'll wait.
woof
See the words "from some other realm"?

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#266 Feb 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try one more time Paco. Pay close attention:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
See Fred?
Two different discussions about two related subjects taking place in the same thread.
This is always your game when an argument doesn't go your way, isn't it Paco. Its as if you're losing a game of chess, so you decide to remove the board while I'm taking a leak, and when I come back into the room, you're sitting there with two hands of blackjack dealt on the table instead, hoping I won't notice that the chessboard is gone.
You're really a hoot!!!
woof
That is the most desperately convoluted post seen on Topix in months. A tactic like that may work on some ghetto jury or hapless domestic abuse client of yours, but it doesn't fly with thinking people, shyster. You and your girl Che have been thoroughly shredded on the topic and you just refuse to let go. You're making General Anami look like a cupcake.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#267 Feb 3, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>You sure you weren't a client of hers?
Typical Catholic.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#268 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>That is the most desperately convoluted post seen on Topix in months. A tactic like that may work on some ghetto jury or hapless domestic abuse client of yours, but it doesn't fly with thinking people, shyster. You and your girl Che have been thoroughly shredded on the topic and you just refuse to let go. You're making General Anami look like a cupcake.
I notice when you steal the board Paco.

You're a fool.

woof

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#269 Feb 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what I wrote:
<quoted text>
See the words "from some other realm"?
woof
LMFAO...I don't believe in another realm. You can keep deflecting from the obvious, however my point will be the same. Your continued bashing of the Catholic church is in lieu of making a cogent point on the actual topic.........

You have been continually busted here, the problem is that your intellect is too low to comprehend it.....

Have another hit of acid and hopefully you will get a message from the cracker aliens......dumb ayse
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#270 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>With every reply, you keep on proving that's a lie.
With every post, you prove that it is not.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#271 Feb 3, 2013
Here Paco, I'll try to be kind, and put it in real simple terms that you can hopefully understand this time:

Duke: "Prove to me Paco, that Jesus was the Son of God, but do it without using writings of man.".

Paco: "The Books of Matthew and Luke were written in Greek.".

Duke: "Well, Paco, that may be incorrect. Take a look at what this human has to say about that."

Paco: "I caught you lying you dirty scumbag lawyer".

Now I realize that you may get upset when someone like me questions whether Jesus was really sent from the Heavens, but you really shouldn't.

Its a free country. You get your beliefs, and I get mine. Like Karl's preachin on the other thread. Self determination or some hokey scheme.

I guess I just make the mistake of actually believin it.

woof

Location hidden

#272 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
With every post, you prove that it is not.
LMFAO...go away little (at least they come by it honestly) troll.

ROTFLMAO...Let duke spew the BS for you as you are not up to the task.......

thanks for playing......

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#273 Feb 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Its a free country. You get your beliefs, and I get mine. Like Karl's preachin on the other thread. Self determination or some hokey scheme.
woof
That is not what self determination is about.

It's about the right of "a people" to govern themselves.

It's behind the ideas of "The Voting Rights Act" but one group is always exempted, whites.

Who voted near 60+% for the Republicans.

Yet we have a left-wing government.

Therefore our rights to self-government have been nullified.

We are a people, and contrary to what the left says, we are not going away. And we will one day split rather than be serfs.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#274 Feb 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's behind the ideas of "The Voting Rights Act" but one group is always exempted, whites.
We are a people, and contrary to what the left says, we are not going away. And we will one day split rather than be serfs.
Karl...I am the "self" I am referring to.

I get to determine what self determination means...not you.

woof

Hilliard, OH

#275 Feb 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Here Paco, I'll try to be kind, and put it in real simple terms that you can hopefully understand this time:
Duke: "Prove to me Paco, that Jesus was the Son of God, but do it without using writings of man.".
Paco: "The Books of Matthew and Luke were written in Greek.".
Duke: "Well, Paco, that may be incorrect. Take a look at what this human has to say about that."
Paco: "I caught you lying you dirty scumbag lawyer".
Now I realize that you may get upset when someone like me questions whether Jesus was really sent from the Heavens, but you really shouldn't.
woof
And again, you lie from the start. I said that Jesus walked the earth. You said "prove it." I gave you this:

Virtually all modern scholars of antiquity agree that Jesus existed,[1][2][3][4] and biblical scholars and classical historians regard theories of his non-existence as effectively refuted.[5][6][7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_J...

Then YOU changed the game and demanded proof of the supernatural.
bb and I both smoked you on that.

The entire language/Gospel argument was started by Che when she demanded the age of Mary. She said that "virgin" in Hebrew meant "young girl." Perhaps, but I rightly pointed out that the Gospels were originally written in Greek and that Jesus and his family spoke Aramaic. You then used a Ron Jones Titus Ministries page to say that the Gospels were originally in Hebrew. Fair enough. BUT THEN, you told bb to prove Jesus was of extraterrestrial origin, but NOT to use religious sources. Can you say "hypocrite"? Can you say, "double standard"? Can you say, "pathetic"? Because that's what you are, Dukie. You've been busted, more than once and you can't stand it. Grow up.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#276 Feb 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Karl...I am the "self" I am referring to.
I get to determine what self determination means...not you.
woof
What you are speaking of is not self-determination, I know that your side loves redefining words, but you are not a "people" deserving of a "nation".

We are, you are not. You already have a nation, its called the USSR.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#277 Feb 3, 2013
6was9 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO...go away little (at least they come by it honestly) troll.
ROTFLMAO...Let duke spew the BS for you as you are not up to the task.......
thanks for playing......
Brilliant post. A grown person rolling on the floor. That's impressive.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#278 Feb 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't like the American system of government very much do you? Should we just do away with elections?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#279 Feb 3, 2013
And neither Duke, nor his parasitic twin, have acknowledged or denounced the public schools for the systemic adult-child sex abuse and administrative cover-ups surpassing the scope of the Catholic Church.

No, instead they accuse God of raping children.

What more can be said of...or to...these abject morons?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#280 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>And again, you lie from the start. I said that Jesus walked the earth. You said "prove it." I gave you this:
Virtually all modern scholars of antiquity agree that Jesus existed,[1][2][3][4] and biblical scholars and classical historians regard theories of his non-existence as effectively refuted.[5][6][7]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_J...
Then YOU changed the game and demanded proof of the supernatural.
bb and I both smoked you on that.
The entire language/Gospel argument was started by Che when she demanded the age of Mary. She said that "virgin" in Hebrew meant "young girl." Perhaps, but I rightly pointed out that the Gospels were originally written in Greek and that Jesus and his family spoke Aramaic. You then used a Ron Jones Titus Ministries page to say that the Gospels were originally in Hebrew. Fair enough. BUT THEN, you told bb to prove Jesus was of extraterrestrial origin, but NOT to use religious sources. Can you say "hypocrite"? Can you say, "double standard"? Can you say, "pathetic"? Because that's what you are, Dukie. You've been busted, more than once and you can't stand it. Grow up.
Hebrew, Greek. Who cares?

The confusion arose when the Greek Septuagint used the greek word 'parthenos' to translate Isaiah 7:14. This word, in Greek, does denote a sexually pure woman, and was the inspiration for the gospellers myth of the Virgin birth.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#281 Feb 3, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are speaking of is not self-determination, I know that your side loves redefining words, but you are not a "people" deserving of a "nation".
We are, you are not. You already have a nation, its called the USSR.
Who are you? I thought we were all Americans.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#282 Feb 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
And neither Duke, nor his parasitic twin, have acknowledged or denounced the public schools for the systemic adult-child sex abuse and administrative cover-ups surpassing the scope of the Catholic Church.
No, instead they accuse God of raping children.
What more can be said of...or to...these abject morons?
That's because it simply isn't true. Do you want me to acknowledge that the Earth is flat as well?

Location hidden

#283 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant post. A grown person rolling on the floor. That's impressive.
you are mad right....

LMFAO...my job is done little troll.....

Hilliard, OH

#284 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrew, Greek. Who cares?
"What difference, at this point, does it make?"

You leftists certainly follow your leaders blindly, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heavy Snowfall To Finish The Weekend 10 min Duke for Mayor 9
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 48 min Duke for Mayor 1,087
What ails the black family? Hard realities! 49 min Duke for Mayor 78
Austria passes laws to regulate Islam Muslims 51 min Duke for Mayor 21
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 59 min Duke for Mayor 40
What ails the White Family? Hard Realities! 1 hr Devil Kyle Obama ... 23
Scotty Walker: Sarah Palin Version 2.0 2 hr Reality Speaks 22
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web