“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#225 Feb 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure about that? It was quite a long time ago, long before Michener.
http://www.hebrewgospel.com/Matthew%20Two%20G...
woof
Who the hell is Ron Jones?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#226 Feb 3, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I've always condemned those acts. So has every Catholic lay person I've ever known. But you consider our mere membership in the Church to be equivalent to not only lack of outrage but to collusion.
For 200 years the Church has faced attacks far worse than your, Che. She'll still be growing long after you're gone, as much as that thought infuriates you.
You still don't get it. I don't give a rat's ass if the Catholic Church is here or not here. It doesn't effect me on little bit.

Hilliard, OH

#227 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it. I don't give a rat's ass if the Catholic Church is here or not here. It doesn't effect me on little bit.
...As you rant and rave about it on a daily basis.
You hate the Church. I suspect you hate the very idea of God as well.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#228 Feb 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
What were you and your split personality saying again...?
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TIPBCSVK1...
Let us know when you blame school districts and taxpayers for the ongoing teacher-student sex abuse crisis, hypocrite.
A lot of posts on those pages. Which ones specifically are you referencing and which ones do you believe support your assertion that I condone teachers offending against kids? This hypocrisy you claim is all in your microcephalic head.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#229 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Nine to nineteen? Where does that come from? And what part of "no sexual relations" eludes you?
Pathetic, little girl.
It is believed on the authority of some Hadith reports that the marriage ceremony (known as nikah, amounting to betrothal) of Aisha with the Holy Prophet Muhammad took place when she was six years of age, and that she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife three years later at the age of nine.
http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm
If you really believe in the Virgin Birth I have some real estate in the North Pole to sell you. Muhammed marrying a child, bad. God raping a child, bad.

Once again, which one of us has the selective outrage?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#230 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>...As you rant and rave about it on a daily basis.
You hate the Church. I suspect you hate the very idea of God as well.
There you go assigning emotions to people again. I don't hate the Church. I don't hate God. I think that God is a silly superstition the same as Santa Claus that people simply don't grow out of. I think the Church is a racket designed to get certain people one hell of a lot of treasure from poor people who can't really afford it. I don't hate it. I think its pretty funny.

What is even funnier is that you know that too. You are just too afraid to admit it. If you didn't know that in your heart of hearts, you wouldn't care what I write on these threads. But the fact that it enrages you so belies your deep seated insecurity about the mythology you subscribe to.

Hilliard, OH

#231 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really believe in the Virgin Birth I have some real estate in the North Pole to sell you. Muhammed marrying a child, bad. God raping a child, bad.
It must suck to go through life so ignorant and devoid of faith. Not to mention the hatred you exhibit.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#232 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of posts on those pages. Which ones specifically are you referencing and which ones do you believe support your assertion that I condone teachers offending against kids? This hypocrisy you claim is all in your microcephalic head.
Like a true leftist, you attempt to put words in the mouths of others.
Then, you pretend not to know your own words.

So...why don't you point out to me where I asserted that you "condone teachers offending against the kids"?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#233 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>It must suck to go through life so ignorant and devoid of faith. Not to mention the hatred you exhibit.
Actually, it is quite liberating. You are the one who hates.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#234 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So the exorcism didn't take, beelzebub?

Hilliard, OH

#235 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go assigning emotions to people again. I don't hate the Church. I don't hate God. I think that God is a silly superstition the same as Santa Claus that people simply don't grow out of. I think the Church is a racket designed to get certain people one hell of a lot of treasure from poor people who can't really afford it. I don't hate it. I think its pretty funny.
What is even funnier is that you know that too. You are just too afraid to admit it. If you didn't know that in your heart of hearts, you wouldn't care what I write on these threads. But the fact that it enrages you so belies your deep seated insecurity about the mythology you subscribe to.
I believe in God and in the teachings of the Church. So do an awful lot of people you would say you admire and respect. The real rage I see here is yours. And that's the sign of a frightened, faithless shell of a human being.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#236 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Who the hell is Ron Jones?
Who the hell are you?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#237 Feb 3, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Like a true leftist, you attempt to put words in the mouths of others.
Then, you pretend not to know your own words.
So...why don't you point out to me where I asserted that you "condone teachers offending against the kids"?
How about you clearly state what you are accusing me of. I own my words. Be specific. Your MO is to be intentionally vague so that you always have an escape route when confronted with your BS.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#238 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>I believe in God and in the teachings of the Church. So do an awful lot of people you would say you admire and respect. The real rage I see here is yours. And that's the sign of a frightened, faithless shell of a human being.
You are the emotional one here, Fred. Again, I've told you 100 times. I'm yanking your chain and you respond like a trained seal. Your fairy tale has zero effect on my life.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#239 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Here's my original statement:
"No educated person denies that Jesus Christ walked the earth."
Nothing supernatural there.
I certainly believe that there was a human being with that name, or something similar, that walked the planet.

Nothing supernatural there.

I believe there's a guy name David Koresh that walked the plane too.

And one named Ernie Ford, and one named Frederick John Elgersma too.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#240 Feb 3, 2013
"Don't question my faith". "I may have to kill you and take all of your possessions to prove I'm right".

woof

Hilliard, OH

#241 Feb 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the emotional one here, Fred. Again, I've told you 100 times. I'm yanking your chain and you respond like a trained seal. Your fairy tale has zero effect on my life.
With every reply, you keep on proving that's a lie.

Hilliard, OH

#242 Feb 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
"Don't question my faith". "I may have to kill you and take all of your possessions to prove I'm right".
woof
Spot on:

http://www.r-o-p.info/images/islam01.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-J_9Eqd2nq7k/ULQNtPz...

http://conservativehideout.com/wp-content/upl...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#243 Feb 3, 2013
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#244 Feb 3, 2013
Paco, I'm always amused by folks like you who think that if I don't want to join their club, they are obligated to keep telling me why I should, despite the fact that I have already told them I have no intention of joining. And then just to sweeten the deal a bit, they keep informing me that if I don't join their club, their opposing clubs are going to do me harm, so I darned well better join up.

What they don't seem to get, is I don't wish to join either one of them, for the exact same reason.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min Vic 231
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 7 min They cannot kill ... 17
Pet and animal reports 47 min They cannot kill ... 14
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 48 min starlite473 935
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Canton 31,055
Study to give details of economic impact of ref... 2 hr Columbus Becoming... 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 3,334
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 11 hr Sue 2,434
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info