Horse show threatening to abandon fairgrounds

Nov 3, 2013 Full story: The Columbus Dispatch 7

Kaitlin Perchalski of Bushnell, Ill., cleans mats outside a tent at the All American Quarter Horse Congress.

Full Story

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#1 Nov 3, 2013
If they are smart, they will go to another state. Columbus is a dump and full of crime.
papa shaun snizzle diddy

Lafayette, OH

#2 Nov 4, 2013
the quarter horse association priced me out 20 years ago...their prices are insane....Baby!

the (qha) miss-management style iz the prollim', it happenz awl the tyme, take for instance general motors, sears, kenton national, qfm96 motorsports arena, the ohio state fairgrounds grandstand and harness racin'...?....FAIL

no charge
papa shaun snizzle diddy

Lafayette, OH

#3 Nov 4, 2013
typical "charge more...$$$...provide less" mentality run amuck....Baby!

if ur gonnaha' charge vegas prices
than take-it to vegas

no charge
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2013
papa shaun snizzle diddy wrote:
the quarter horse association priced me out 20 years ago...their prices are insane....Baby!
the (qha) miss-management style iz the prollim', it happenz awl the tyme, take for instance general motors, sears, kenton national, qfm96 motorsports arena, the ohio state fairgrounds grandstand and harness racin'...?....FAIL
no charge
I always thought that the quartee horse congress would have moved to Kentucky Kansas or some place along the east coast south of New York. Columbus just seemed like an odd place for them.

Now a meth cook competion that is more loke columbus ohio
papa shaun snizzle diddy

Lafayette, OH

#5 Nov 4, 2013
""""" At least two venues — the Will Rogers Equestrian Center in Fort Worth, Texas, and the State Fair Park in Oklahoma City — could accommodate the congress....snip....snip/snip. .....said the president and chief executive officer of the 430-acre Oklohoma State Fair Park,$90 million has been spent on improvements since 2005, including renovating or replacing its nine barns. The money came from the area’s hotel-motel tax."""" "

in c-bus ohio, we have nothin' to show for awl those bogus hotel bed taxes.....$$$$.Baby!

pay $100 a nite for a cheap room here and some judges daughter-in-law err copz wife (or both?) gitz a full tyme salary job @ the county conventions buera werkin' 2 hours a week and a useless morpc membership

no charge
President Obama

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 4, 2013
Why are all the bootshiners black? Shut it down.
hey Black Nappy

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 4, 2013
The QHC should leave while they are ahead. When Coal-man's somali pals find out that there are animals to eat there rather than just in the metro parks, they'll swarm on the fairgrounds like pirates gorging on locusts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Boehner. GOP 9 min gary 3
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 83
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 1 hr They cannot kill ... 42
Jacob Ferrero 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Southwest Columbus Haunted House Owner Spooked ... 5 hr They cannot kill ... 1
President Ebola 9 hr Catman Dave 684
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 10 hr Black Rhino 120
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs