Who Really Killed Julie Popovich?
Eww

Columbus, OH

#47 Sep 21, 2012
hhaaahha wrote:
that was quick!!! obviously a bunch of idiots are following the posts and judged the above but cant give any answer on how Adam is guilty! LOOK WHO IS NUTS NOW!! oh, here is a page of a guy who was reported in the murder of Julie. He lived just houses down from where his neighbors mowing crew found Julie and his brother worked a block from Ledos. He tried to get other girls back to their house. He has an attorney in Columbus Ohio so not much can be said about him, but witnesses saw Julie talking to a bald guy with a big nose on smoking section...more like he was trying to talk to her like a girl that got away from harassing her.
Still waiting for those judging to speak up! you look like fools!
http://www.ohioequities.com/brokers/mosowski....
I heard about that guy. He is creepy!!!
Adam

Mcdonough, GA

#48 Sep 21, 2012
Eww wrote:
<quoted text> I heard about that guy. He is creepy!!!
My new boyfriend? He's a doll.
Eww

Columbus, OH

#49 Sep 21, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up. I've got a new boyfriend now and I'm happy.
if Adam is gay, why would he kill Julie?
I was wondering the same thing how nobody is adding why he is guilty. It just looks like the real killer and all the others that are about to get into deep poop are getting scared.
Adam

Mcdonough, GA

#50 Sep 21, 2012
Eww wrote:
<quoted text> if Adam is gay, why would he kill Julie?
I was wondering the same thing how nobody is adding why he is guilty. It just looks like the real killer and all the others that are about to get into deep poop are getting scared.
Everyone on the inside is gay. The choices are limited.
Checked him out

Columbus, OH

#51 Sep 21, 2012
hhaaahha wrote:
that was quick!!! obviously a bunch of idiots are following the posts and judged the above but cant give any answer on how Adam is guilty! LOOK WHO IS NUTS NOW!! oh, here is a page of a guy who was reported in the murder of Julie. He lived just houses down from where his neighbors mowing crew found Julie and his brother worked a block from Ledos. He tried to get other girls back to their house. He has an attorney in Columbus Ohio so not much can be said about him, but witnesses saw Julie talking to a bald guy with a big nose on smoking section...more like he was trying to talk to her like a girl that got away from harassing her.
Still waiting for those judging to speak up! you look like fools!
http://www.ohioequities.com/brokers/mosowski....
yes, creepy! He lived on Schott rd right??
What

Columbus, OH

#52 Sep 21, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
. That guy Matthew Osowski! Omg, look at him!!
What

Columbus, OH

#53 Sep 21, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
. Are you Matthew Osowski?
Yes

Columbus, OH

#54 Sep 21, 2012
Checked him out wrote:
<quoted text> yes, creepy! He lived on Schott rd right??
yes, he did at time of murder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Adam

Mcdonough, GA

#55 Sep 21, 2012
Checked him out wrote:
<quoted text> yes, creepy! He lived on Schott rd right??
No. My fella's in the cell two doors down. Dreamy.
Yes

Columbus, OH

#56 Sep 21, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone on the inside is gay. The choices are limited.
unless 5 people are reading this all at same time "adam" you are judging your own comments. Hahaha losers
Yes

Columbus, OH

#57 Sep 21, 2012
Haha looks like Matthew Osowski is judging and spamming. Ah, looks like somebody doesn't want people to read or believe the truth. This is getting interesting. 6 people judged in 3 mins? I don't thinks so.
Yes

Columbus, OH

#58 Sep 21, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
No. My fella's in the cell two doors down. Dreamy.
I hear Adam will be out soon..
Yes

Columbus, OH

#59 Sep 21, 2012
Where does Matthew Osowski live now? I hope not near me!
Adam

Mcdonough, GA

#60 Sep 21, 2012
Yes wrote:
<quoted text> I hear Adam will be out soon..
It's 2043, babe. Not 2013. 30 more years with Dreamy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Interesting

Portsmouth, OH

#61 Sep 21, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's 2043, babe. Not 2013. 30 more years with Dreamy.
how do you know this? I'm pretty sure Julie's friends or family would not be joking around about something so serious. There is another suspect and there is new evidence. I checked out that other guy. Maybe he should be sitting in prison. Can anyone post any info on why they think Adam is guilty?
Adam

Mcdonough, GA

#62 Sep 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> how do you know this? I'm pretty sure Julie's friends or family would not be joking around about something so serious. There is another suspect and there is new evidence. I checked out that other guy. Maybe he should be sitting in prison. Can anyone post any info on why they think Adam is guilty?
Public record, babe. My reputation precedes me.
Adam

Mcdonough, GA

#63 Sep 21, 2012

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#64 Sep 21, 2012
Who Really Killed Julie Popovich?

obama did.......
tip

Mcdonough, GA

#65 Sep 21, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text> how do you know this? I'm pretty sure Julie's friends or family would not be joking around about something so serious. There is another suspect and there is new evidence. I checked out that other guy. Maybe he should be sitting in prison. Can anyone post any info on why they think Adam is guilty?
If you didn't know that incarceration records are in the public realm, then I don't think you'll be very successful at pinning Mr. Saleh's crime on another "suspect," super sleuth.
Interesting

Portsmouth, OH

#66 Sep 24, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Public record, babe. My reputation precedes me.
calling me "babe"? Uh, you should have the boyfriend in prison then! Are you that bald head big nose guy seen talking to Julie when she was last seen on smoking area at Ledos? In other words are you Matthew osowski who likes to stalk girls mainly with long brown hair? Hmmmm, reputation? Well, you don't have a record yet but eyes are you. Hmmmmm, people are trying to " pull a hoax"? Way to put it! Just say it mr. you were reported in a murder case...several of them. Hmm, public records in this murder case are being withheld.. Wonder why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Jong Un Joins the NFL 30 min Big Daddy 1
People are now BURNING THEIR NFL SEASON TICKETS... 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 3
Hillarys emails...ooops I mean Jareds emails 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 12
News Columbus schools to close early, cancel after-s... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 10
The NFL is anti-American, Anti-National Anthem,... 1 hr Democrat 25
Weiner convicted: Trump Denies Molesting 13 yea... 3 hr Trump rule-deny it 1
Pittsburgh Steelers team refuses to come out of... 5 hr King Mumbra 17

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages