hmmm

United States

#27 Jun 26, 2009
http://www.topix.com/forum/ncaa/football/T0MC... I'll trump that ace with the right bar "Mat". Can't answer what class you took at OSU with Julie can you?
Hmmm

United States

#28 Jun 28, 2009
"Matt From Columbus"(NCAA FOOTBALL FORUM) says he was in a class with Julie Popovich at osu...
Called Out

United States

#29 Jul 1, 2009
FREE ADAM!
What a corrupt police department and evil prosecutors. I mean, did Lowe even listen to the words that were coming out of his mouth in court? Maybe he should be on the witness stand and cross-examined about ALL the contradictions! What kind of man says in court that it doesn't matter how the victim died, just that Adam did it? Hell yes it matters how she died and where! They never clearly say where she died and how! That would clear Adam. I'm so glad that what goes around comes around. Sleep well evil people!
Sherlock H

Sunbury, OH

#30 Jul 1, 2009
I think it was Col. Mustard, in the Library, with the Candlestick
hi matt

Lewis Center, OH

#31 Jul 15, 2009
Sherlock H wrote:
I think it was Col. Mustard, in the Library, with the Candlestick
Everyone knows who really killed Julie Popovich, but the @#$%#$% detectives on the case botched it! Too bad everyone knows what they did! Can't stop truth from coming out now can they... Enjoy your freedom while it last you serial killer! And shouldnt you give Julies three teeth and two ribs to the family since you already took their daughter?! OH by the way, arent you seen on the ugly tuna video footage when Brian Shaffer goes missing? Looks like your fat head! And youre wearing the same shirt and hoodie you killed Julie in! What a coincidence! Somebody will finally get the balls to arrest you before you kill again! Who is your next victim? I see your patterns you post on line, basically saying where your next victim will be found or where to look for missing victims. Think youre sooo tough, well turn yourself in and see how tough you are in prison with big Bubba! Your day will come. Count on it!
interesting

United States

#32 Sep 2, 2009
I was reading posts and see many have been deleted. Who controls posts? Why were some deleted? Did they have more info on the case?
best friend

United States

#33 Dec 11, 2009
To all of you that did not know Julie, watch what you say about her. Cause you don't know. Julie was a good person. Julie was not suppost to go that way and he got what he was suppost to get. It was not right for what he did. Just like me and all Julie's friend's and family have to live without her everyday. It's not easy for us. No matter what was said GOD is the only one that can judge what went on. So Stop all the bullshit. R.I.P Julie Love you and Miss you
What

Blacklick, OH

#34 Aug 12, 2010
best friend wrote:
To all of you that did not know Julie, watch what you say about her. Cause you don't know. Julie was a good person. Julie was not suppost to go that way and he got what he was suppost to get. It was not right for what he did. Just like me and all Julie's friend's and family have to live without her everyday. It's not easy for us. No matter what was said GOD is the only one that can judge what went on. So Stop all the bullshit. R.I.P Julie Love you and Miss you
If any of her "friends" or family care about her, they will get Justice!Nobody believes Adam Saleh killed her. Has any family or friends seen the police reports?! Look at how it's other people trying to get justice, NOT her friends! I'm still working for you Julie...5 yrs today. Don't worry, the time will come.
Rest in peace.
The kin

Reynoldsburg, OH

#35 Feb 4, 2011
He killed her plan and simple. I hop he fries in Fu@king hell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Come Forward With It Then

Reynoldsburg, OH

#36 Jun 1, 2011
hi matt wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows who really killed Julie Popovich, but the @#$%#$% detectives on the case botched it! Too bad everyone knows what they did! Can't stop truth from coming out now can they... Enjoy your freedom while it last you serial killer! And shouldnt you give Julies three teeth and two ribs to the family since you already took their daughter?! OH by the way, arent you seen on the ugly tuna video footage when Brian Shaffer goes missing? Looks like your fat head! And youre wearing the same shirt and hoodie you killed Julie in! What a coincidence! Somebody will finally get the balls to arrest you before you kill again! Who is your next victim? I see your patterns you post on line, basically saying where your next victim will be found or where to look for missing victims. Think youre sooo tough, well turn yourself in and see how tough you are in prison with big Bubba! Your day will come. Count on it!
Okay, who did it then. If "everybody knows" then it should be easy for you to name names. So, who did it?

And how come no one came forward? Time's a wastin ... Adam's not getting any yonger in his jail cell, so you better come forward with a name. His future depends on it.

No one will come forward and you won't name names because Adam Saleh did do it. His own lies, deceptions, and putrid attempts at misdirection confirmed it. It's all on record, and the appeal won't go any further because the Ohio Court of Appeals did good work in making sure each complaint was adequately addressed.

But you know, the state's record isn't what matters. The record that matters is in the hearts and minds of the people Julie left behind. They got justice.
Haha

Barberton, OH

#37 Jan 7, 2012
Come Forward With It Then wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, who did it then. If "everybody knows" then it should be easy for you to name names. So, who did it?
And how come no one came forward? Time's a wastin ... Adam's not getting any yonger in his jail cell, so you better come forward with a name. His future depends on it.
No one will come forward and you won't name names because Adam Saleh did do it. His own lies, deceptions, and putrid attempts at misdirection confirmed it. It's all on record, and the appeal won't go any further because the Ohio Court of Appeals did good work in making sure each complaint was adequately addressed.
But you know, the state's record isn't what matters. The record that matters is in the hearts and minds of the people Julie left behind. They got justice.
Julies friends and family Probably don't know the truth or were brainwashed. It's sad she doesn't have justice and her killer is walking the streets. You would have to be a FOOL to believe a man could kill a girl outside a crowded bar and put her in his trunk without leaving ANY evidence and nobody saw this? It's obvious that they needed to quickly solve this case and just get anyone. Hopefully the DNA is being retested and all the other physical evidence.
Justice seeker

Columbus, OH

#38 Jun 21, 2012
Have those brothers that lived houses down from where Julie was found been taken into custody? The older brother works right around the corner from Ledos .. They were reported by several people when Julie was found!! I think they did it.. A witness saw Julie talking to a bald guy with a big nose out on the patio of Ledos and that describe the younger brother. Besides Adam Saleh is only 5 ft 6 inches and Julie 5 ft 10 inches. She was wearing what appears to be 2 inch heels.. How could Adam be the tall guy wearing a blue polo and shell necklace ? Hmmm, interesting how Brian Shaffer went missing around the time Adam was charged with her murder. Doesn't Brian always wear a shell necklace? All types of pics online of Brian wearing a blue polo and shell necklace. I bet Brian shaffer walked Julie next door to cluck u chicken where she was seen sitting by herself after the bar closed. Hmmm, they said in court Adam killed Julie a 130 am.. How come she was still alive after that? Maybe because Adam Saleh didn't kill her and everything they said in court is a bunch of lies! her family and friends must be the most ignorant bunch of people on this planet.. If she were my friend or family member I couldn't be brainwashed.. Then again excepting Adam didn't do it means no closure.. I guess it would suck that the real killer is walking the streets and nobody will stop him. It happen all the time when somebody is freed from DNA or something and the family still can't except it that person didn't do it. I wonder what tactics mike McCann used on the family.. He did mess up when he put a gun to Adam and then couldn't come up with any physical evidence. So he put a bunch of snitches and liars on a stand that an idiot could tell was cutting a deal or getting reward. Mike McCann needs to come clean and tell who was in custody for killing Julie and let go from jail. Was it those brothers on Schott road? Records show they were reported on sept 7 2005..mike McCann put a gun to Adams head on sept 6 2005.. Big oooops mike McCann.
Clay

Las Vegas, NV

#39 Jun 22, 2012
interesting wrote:
I was reading posts and see many have been deleted. Who controls posts? Why were some deleted? Did they have more info on the case?
That happens a lot around here.
Clay

Las Vegas, NV

#40 Jun 22, 2012
Justice seeker wrote:
Have those brothers that lived houses down from where Julie was found been taken into custody? The older brother works right around the corner from Ledos .. They were reported by several people when Julie was found!! I think they did it.. A witness saw Julie talking to a bald guy with a big nose out on the patio of Ledos and that describe the younger brother. Besides Adam Saleh is only 5 ft 6 inches and Julie 5 ft 10 inches. She was wearing what appears to be 2 inch heels.. How could Adam be the tall guy wearing a blue polo and shell necklace ? Hmmm, interesting how Brian Shaffer went missing around the time Adam was charged with her murder. Doesn't Brian always wear a shell necklace? All types of pics online of Brian wearing a blue polo and shell necklace. I bet Brian shaffer walked Julie next door to cluck u chicken where she was seen sitting by herself after the bar closed. Hmmm, they said in court Adam killed Julie a 130 am.. How come she was still alive after that? Maybe because Adam Saleh didn't kill her and everything they said in court is a bunch of lies! her family and friends must be the most ignorant bunch of people on this planet.. If she were my friend or family member I couldn't be brainwashed.. Then again excepting Adam didn't do it means no closure.. I guess it would suck that the real killer is walking the streets and nobody will stop him. It happen all the time when somebody is freed from DNA or something and the family still can't except it that person didn't do it. I wonder what tactics mike McCann used on the family.. He did mess up when he put a gun to Adam and then couldn't come up with any physical evidence. So he put a bunch of snitches and liars on a stand that an idiot could tell was cutting a deal or getting reward. Mike McCann needs to come clean and tell who was in custody for killing Julie and let go from jail. Was it those brothers on Schott road? Records show they were reported on sept 7 2005..mike McCann put a gun to Adams head on sept 6 2005.. Big oooops mike McCann.
You have a ton of information. How about sharing it with the police or assigned detectives?
Julies Sister

New Castle, PA

#41 Aug 8, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>If any of her "friends" or family care about her, they will get Justice!Nobody believes Adam Saleh killed her. Has any family or friends seen the police reports?! Look at how it's other people trying to get justice, NOT her friends! I'm still working for you Julie...5 yrs today. Don't worry, the time will come.
Rest in peace.
I don't think you could even begin to know how Julie's friends and family feel about what happened; we feel like we got the right guy. And until you try and decicde how we feel, how about someone come and take one of your loved ones and see how you feel...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
What

Columbus, OH

#42 Aug 26, 2012
Julies Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you could even begin to know how Julie's friends and family feel about what happened; we feel like we got the right guy. And until you try and decicde how we feel, how about someone come and take one of your loved ones and see how you feel...
if you care about your sister then get her justice!!!! I don't know what "evidence" you might know that connects Adam Saleh to the murder but I would sure like to know because there isn't. What the @&#% did mike McCann or Wayne Buck say to brainwash you into thinking they had the right guy?!! I know they tried to get Adams friends to turn on him by making up some of the most disgusting accusations I've heard heard!! Does Julie's family know about the guys reported that tried to get another girl back to their house in August 2004? They live in the neighborhood and one got very nasty when the girl wouldn't go back to the house. Of course they weren't reported until after Julie was found because of the location she was found. Can any family member tell me why there are missing body parts? The hyoid bone is usually broken during strangulation and was not recovered. Who took the body parts? Remember Adam was being followed for weeks.. Adam was also cleared along with his friends until a large reward was put up. Why demand some of that reward before Adams conviction? It's time to wake up and smell the coffee and get Julie justice and put the real guy behind bars because this was a plotted murder. Somebody knew exactly what they were doing and where to put her body to be found. One suspect sought legal council and should probably get a better attorney since witness statements point the finger at him.. Hopefully new DNA testing will get justice because there is no way there isnt DNA.
Duh

Columbus, OH

#43 Sep 11, 2012
Clay wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a ton of information. How about sharing it with the police or assigned detectives?
uh, mr. Mike McCann retired and Wayne buck is gone from homicide. Det. Dorn didnt believe Adam did it.. What crooks should be notified of obstruction of justice? More obstructionists??!!!
Hello

Columbus, OH

#44 Sep 21, 2012
Anyone going to come forward that thinks Adam killed Julie? anyone going to express what evidence makes them think hes guilty? No you cant because there isnt any you idiots!!! the entire case was such a slap in the face to the victim and the "justice" system. AND please dont tell me you believe what the notorious snitches and informants said since its their job to lie. Please dont tell me you believe the cell phone BS that has now been considered "junk Science" and was a last ditch effort to get something on the poor kid. They took a man into custody..guard said it was Julies killer...they let him go...everything they said about Adam turns out to reflect that guy of what is now known. Mccann must have had to let him go or apologize for being an idiot and having others solve his cases. God forbid Mike Mccann not solve his own case without framing some 18 yr old kid!
PLEASE SOME IDIOT post why Adam is guitly instead of hitting the little nuts button. YOU are the nutcase if you are dumb enough to believe the misfit detectives on that case. Tweedle dee Buck and tweedle dumb mccann. ha, heard Mccann has several lawsuits against him. Could be rumor, but he can be sure of those to come!!
hhaaahha

Columbus, OH

#45 Sep 21, 2012
that was quick!!! obviously a bunch of idiots are following the posts and judged the above but cant give any answer on how Adam is guilty! LOOK WHO IS NUTS NOW!! oh, here is a page of a guy who was reported in the murder of Julie. He lived just houses down from where his neighbors mowing crew found Julie and his brother worked a block from Ledos. He tried to get other girls back to their house. He has an attorney in Columbus Ohio so not much can be said about him, but witnesses saw Julie talking to a bald guy with a big nose on smoking section...more like he was trying to talk to her like a girl that got away from harassing her.
Still waiting for those judging to speak up! you look like fools!
http://www.ohioequities.com/brokers/mosowski....
Adam

Lancaster, OH

#46 Sep 21, 2012
hhaaahha wrote:
that was quick!!! obviously a bunch of idiots are following the posts and judged the above but cant give any answer on how Adam is guilty! LOOK WHO IS NUTS NOW!! oh, here is a page of a guy who was reported in the murder of Julie. He lived just houses down from where his neighbors mowing crew found Julie and his brother worked a block from Ledos. He tried to get other girls back to their house. He has an attorney in Columbus Ohio so not much can be said about him, but witnesses saw Julie talking to a bald guy with a big nose on smoking section...more like he was trying to talk to her like a girl that got away from harassing her.
Still waiting for those judging to speak up! you look like fools!
http://www.ohioequities.com/brokers/mosowski....
Shut up. I've got a new boyfriend now and I'm happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 6 min Duke for Mayor 91
Statistics of Wars Throughout History 17 min Scourge 51
Kirkland Cult Murders 25 min They cannot kill ... 18
So You're About To Become A Minority... 29 min haha 23
Republicans Have Finally Found Their Answer to ... 3 hr bill Clinton 3
News Free Dental Care! The #ColumbusShort with @LILD... 5 hr bryanflake1984 3
When Obama gets to Heaven will he be a Muslim o... 5 hr poopd 46
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE