Who Really Killed Julie Popovich?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Agree

Lewis Center, OH

#3 May 28, 2009
Adam Saleh is waiting for an appeal. The lower court I see denied it (expected from them) but hopefully the truth comes out soon. Can you imagine being locked up for 38 years because of inmates testimonies? The lack of any physical evidence should be grounds for an appeal itself. Nobody testifying against him said the same thing! Each one of the inmates basically explained what the prosecution couldn't. One said he put her in the trunk. The other said he wasn't even driving the car in question. Another said he disposed of her the next day (because Adam was drunk). "Cell records" say he was there that night. EVEN if that were true, that still doesn't mean he killed her (lack of evidence). They just should have never run his name through the mud prematurely. They must have been shocked when she was actually found three weeks later 20 miles away! So they dug up friends that would have any connection to the Hoover area (who doesnt) because he had just moved here from Texas and no way would he drive all the way out there and back to dump a body across from houses. There are acres and acres of woods on route to that shed he could have dumped her. The real killer had to have known of the area and shed and raped and murdered her behind there. They said in court that her panties were ripped and skirt above her waist with legs apart. THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE A STRANGULATION IN FRONT OF LEDOS DOES IT? Don't tell me there is NO DNA or physical evidence. Cigarettes were found around her and the DNA from them didnt match Adams. She DID go missing after telling Teonna she was going to go out and have a cigarette right? Criminals trying to solve crimes = killer still out there. Then Mohamed Rihani went missing down the road from Ledos(and was found in water near where Julies ID was found) then Brian Shaffer went missing down the road from Ledos. Dont forget Tony Luzio Who went missing a month before Juie who was driving a honda civic like Mohamed. Good job keeping our community safe. Free Adam amd tell the truth!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Agree

Lewis Center, OH

#5 May 28, 2009
They probably already had a bonfire- using that evidence to stoke the fire....Along with the DNA reports, testings under the fingernails report, witnesses reports etc...Adams beer-cap necklace should still be in the property room. That can't burn right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#8 May 28, 2009
I'm from Akron Topix i'm looking for listening in and "truth" and anyone else been on Akron Topix talking sqaut bout me tell em thye cant hide "the real Action " is in town(@@)

Location hidden

#9 May 28, 2009
What wrote:
Newsflash! Columbus P.D. are bringing five jokers,I mean dummys, I mean framers, I mean, Key Stone Kops, I mean detectives out of retirement to work on cold cases.
i hope itnot those goofballs been on akron topix from columbus.they pissed mickey mouse off causetheywerefuckinGOOFY yeah bunch a renobs to say the least(@@)
Reals a sicko

Columbus, OH

#10 May 29, 2009
the REAL action wrote:
<quoted text>i hope itnot those goofballs been on akron topix from columbus.they pissed mickey mouse off causetheywerefuckinGOOFY yeah bunch a renobs to say the least(@@)
I knew he'd post on this site...Who is Fightfans next victim? You and fightfan are the same person huh?
Reals a sicko

Columbus, OH

#11 May 29, 2009
the REAL action wrote:
<quoted text>i hope itnot those goofballs been on akron topix from columbus.they pissed mickey mouse off causetheywerefuckinGOOFY yeah bunch a renobs to say the least(@@)
you're 52 and married? REAL come clean...

Location hidden

#12 May 29, 2009
Reals a sicko wrote:
<quoted text>you're 52 and married? REAL come clean...
you and homer are inmates in that kidtoucher prison in marion arent ya yeah the suns coming out on your story(@@)
Crazy talk

United States

#13 May 29, 2009
the REAL action wrote:
<quoted text>you and homer are inmates in that kidtoucher prison in marion arent ya yeah the suns coming out on your story(@@)
Why aren't you talking your vulgar language like you do to evey male poster on topix? Why acting so innocent now?
Crazy

United States

#14 May 29, 2009

Location hidden

#15 May 29, 2009
Reals a sicko wrote:
<quoted text>you're 52 and married? REAL come clean...
i have a very active sense of humor Mr.troll

Location hidden

#16 May 29, 2009
if your not registered your a troll a parisite who cant belong to a group of adults and be active in group activities
Crazy

United States

#17 May 29, 2009
Crazy

United States

#18 May 29, 2009
Crazy

United States

#19 May 29, 2009
the REAL action wrote:
if your not registered your a troll a parisite who cant belong to a group of adults and be active in group activities
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/akron-oh/TONVOART1NMBI0M2B/p ost5266
reals nuts

United States

#20 May 30, 2009
the REAL action wrote:
<quoted text>i have a very active sense of humor Mr.troll
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/akron-oh/TBOFMQML8KP275PH4/p ost69
Fightfans post

Columbus, OH

#21 Jun 5, 2009
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/TQ14DG4NU... PSYCHO!http://www.topix.com/fo rum/columbus/TQ14DG4NURK3SVM4E /post16
Survey Says

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 5, 2009
I'll take "Adam Saleh" for $100.00, Richard.

Location hidden

#23 Jun 6, 2009
wheres fightmann?????(@@)
True

United States

#25 Jun 11, 2009
Survey Says wrote:
I'll take "Adam Saleh" for $100.00, Richard.
Adam WAS cleared, then $100,000 offered and he's a suspect. RED FLAG! Why did crimestoppers start demanding the money from Joe Mamanna before Adam was convicted? I guess someone was certain he would be! The jury needs to be questioned about their decision and the evidence presented, which seems to be nothing. How are they sleeping at night?
oops

Lewis Center, OH

#26 Jun 24, 2009
Why didn't the detectives ever gather the clothes Adam was wearing the night Julie went missing? Why didn't they want them? I googled Jonathan Mendillo (the operater who printed out those cell records) and see he testified in a murder case in early 2008. He doesn't seem to have much to say when cross-examined. Not sure, but I think he just printed out the documents and another man testified. Good way to not take full responsibilies. You could just say "well he showed me the documents and this is my guess". I believe you can make printouts say whatever you type in. To my knowledge the tower info is somebodys HANDWRITING and they were done days and days after his arrest. You'd think that would be the first piece of evidence looked into. Probably done after no physical evidence could tie him to her murder. I plotted the tower info and it's just impossible to be in those locations within the time frames. They didn't even factor in how her ID got in that little boating area. Wheres her cell phone that kept ringing into voicemail the next day? It's got to be up near Hoover in the woods or at the real killers house. I bet Mohamed Rihanis phone wasn't recovered when he was pulled from Hoover. They said when he went missing he could be in Delaware? I assume thats where his cell signals were coming from but if he was in his car in the water then his phone had to be with someone near Hoover and not in the car. Then Brian Shaffer was the next to go missing from campus. His phone was also shut off but pinged in different areas. I love to know where and not just hear that it was a "GLITCH" in the system. So many disturbing details that its got to make you think who is protecting this town?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola in America 6 hr Oliver Canterbury 10
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 6 hr Oliver Canterbury 36
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 7 hr Oliver Canterbury 4
Lawyer booked on charges he stole from guardian... 8 hr Silna 17
President Ebola 8 hr Duke for Mayor 658
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 8 hr They cannot kill ... 18
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 9 hr justagirl 15
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs