Columbus Named Up-And-Coming Gay City Of 2011 | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS 83
Columbus may soon beat out San Francisco and Minneapolis as America's gayest city, according to a published report. Full Story
REALLY

Columbus, OH

#22 Jul 12, 2011
Not something to be proud of.
Neutral

Columbus, OH

#23 Jul 12, 2011
LOL! I guess Ohio is the heart of it all, we've got everything and all walks of life here. Just like a Rainbow! LOL!
glad

Dublin, OH

#24 Jul 12, 2011
I can't believe people are complaining about being an inviting city to an educated, hard working, tax paying, and property value increasing group of people. I say good! More please!:)
News Worthy

Columbus, OH

#25 Jul 12, 2011
Is this really News Worthy or is it the Shock Factor? Very disappointed that this is a headline for such "worthy" news organization....... Further, the story simply is a re-write of another.
Marius

Columbus, OH

#27 Jul 12, 2011
homophonbic wrote:
great...there goes the neighborhood.
I think you an Gayberhood
PISSED

Middletown, OH

#28 Jul 12, 2011
glad wrote:
I can't believe people are complaining about being an inviting city to an educated, hard working, tax paying, and property value increasing group of people. I say good! More please!:)
That's the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard!
PISSED

Middletown, OH

#29 Jul 12, 2011
This IS the worst news I've heard all year! smh
mike

Framingham, MA

#30 Jul 12, 2011
Oh Geeeeee,, something Im sooo proud of... YUCK!
Jegm

Columbus, OH

#31 Jul 12, 2011
if its gay guys thats fine but no lesbos please we have enough of them and not the good kind! our lesbos are mean and try to act like gangsters and thugs :( if they were the cool ones no one would care but ohio always gets the extremes never the normal of anything

Since: Aug 09

Lorain, OH

#32 Jul 12, 2011
If it's really that gay the population should start to dwindle in 25-50 years...
Jegm

Columbus, OH

#34 Jul 12, 2011
Marius wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you an Gayberhood
LOL
Democrap cities

Hilliard, OH

#35 Jul 12, 2011
buckeye bopperman wrote:
This goes right along with Coleman as Mayor I would say.
Yep. When big cities are in decline like Columbus is, you more than likely have a democrat, black, clueless and maybe gay mayor.

Now Columbus is S P E C I A L.
Jegm

Columbus, OH

#36 Jul 12, 2011
honestly gay men do make the whole place look and smell better... it wont be that bad they will be like the mother of columbus. cleaning and freshening up the place. :) but only gay men. girls are pigs the act worse than the straight men around here
Jegm

Columbus, OH

#37 Jul 12, 2011
Happy wrote:
How about they all move to the hill top and parsons ave and over by grant. Then all the gang bangers can get rid of the problem. I am so glad I dont live in a city full of people going to hell.
A little too far. whoa re you to say where they are going its not up to you or anyone else! that is up to God and God only
sickofit

Dublin, OH

#38 Jul 12, 2011
Happy wrote:
How about they all move to the hill top and parsons ave and over by grant. Then all the gang bangers can get rid of the problem. I am so glad I dont live in a city full of people going to hell.
We are being judged by a freak from Ca. The bankrupted state full of folks that are more worried about not selling goldfish in a pet store and preventing babies from getting circumsized. Now that is the worst news of the day!
Hal

Reynoldsburg, OH

#39 Jul 12, 2011
Wow!!! That's just F'--- ing terrific!!! Can't think of a better reason to move out of central Ohio than this!!! Especially when the "tinkerbell" embracing news media continues to shove this perverted KRAPOLA in our faces on a regular basis!!!
Metoo

Columbus, OH

#40 Jul 12, 2011
They can have it!
Bobby Jones

Stockton, CA

#41 Jul 12, 2011
God, I am so F*&^%$ proud ( NOT ):-(
bob lagore

Columbus, OH

#42 Jul 12, 2011
Up and Coming gay city....that's a hoot.
LoveCMH

Columbus, OH

#43 Jul 12, 2011
This is excellent news for Columbus. This is an award that signifies how progressive the city is and how accepting its residents are. Quality of life, attractions/amenities, spending power, etc are some of the criteria measured to help determine the result. Everyone should feel happy they live in a city that values ALL of their citizens equally and don't judge them for who they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spears from South Side 59 min now hey 5
Dead boy's mom urges Columbus marchers on 1 hr now hey 12
4 cheetah cubs from 2 moms share first playtime... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 4,935
Central Ohio filmgoers lining up to see - The I... 1 hr race relations 3
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 3 hr Big Johnson 9
Everyone have a good Christmas? 4 hr They cannot kill ... 11
COPS lives MATTER 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 199
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance