|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I did? Let's see it, douchie.
You are scared. The fear is oozing from your greasy pores.
old guy

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

The Gov. says (As Sgt. Shultz often says,) "I know nothing!" But I'm guessing his office assistant Mrs. Scapegoat that he has already fired will wind up with a high paying permanent job at some point.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>I did? Let's see it, douchie.
Yes Paco, you did. Remember??? Shortly thereafter you had to change names.

woof

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

GlitterSucks wrote:
I am interested to see how he handles this. The spin shall be entertaining.
He's a politician... He'll tell the lies he thinks he can get away with telling.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

I can't sleep. My hiney is sore.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Liz wrote:
And another thing; why are people still E-MAILING incriminating, damaging information such as this??? They could have at least planned this stunt on a conference call. This illustrates the level of intelligence that we're dealing with here.
These are the' Best and the Brightest' yt's who're so intelligent running things.

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> These are the' Best and the Brightest' yt's who're so intelligent running things.
If that's the case, we are all in trouble ......this country has been wearing hip boots for decades when it comes to politics......it's really getting deeper and deeper.....lol
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case, we are all in trouble ......this country has been wearing hip boots for decades when it comes to politics......it's really getting deeper and deeper.....lol
It's because so many are comfortable in their nice homes and driving their nice cars, and the politicians take advantage of that, continuing to play the game, getting unimaginably wealthy at our expense!

Can you imagine the amounts of money those people piss away each month! Senators and Congressmen who've been in office 20,25,30, years are playing the system to the max! Everything they have is paid for 3x' s over...mortgage, cars, vacation home. So we're paying these slimeballs to actually go to work in a suit n tie to screw us!! Incredible!

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text> It's because so many are comfortable in their nice homes and driving their nice cars, and the politicians take advantage of that, continuing to play the game, getting unimaginably wealthy at our expense!
Can you imagine the amounts of money those people piss away each month! Senators and Congressmen who've been in office 20,25,30, years are playing the system to the max! Everything they have is paid for 3x' s over...mortgage, cars, vacation home. So we're paying these slimeballs to actually go to work in a suit n tie to screw us!! Incredible!
The wealth the politicians get, which appears high to our working class eyes, isn't much compared with the amount gained by the connected contractors.

Feinstein's husband for instance, is far wealthier than Feinstein herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 min Neutral Party 3,205
Orange barrels, gas price hike await Labor Day ... 9 min WALK NOT DRIVE 1
Where are all the original legacy posters? 10 min BaCgameon 98
Feds say Pakistan unlikely to return fugitive O... 13 min NAIVE JUDGE 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,472
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 3 hr gibdig 16
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 3 hr gibdig 11
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 13 hr Disgraced 2,282
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info